If you could only buy one beauty product today...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh that's so cute! I wish I knew about this earlier. I'd love to see a Sephora-sponsored advent calendar with samples, beauty minis, treats, coupons, etc. The last day could have a voucher for a full size product of their brand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Ciate advent calendar/holiday kit I spotted at Sephora the other night. Lol, it was neat and had some gorgeous colors!
If I could only get one thing today, it would be the Draw the Line eyeliner sampler; it's been OOS forever though :/

ahh that's so cute! I wish I knew about this earlier. I'd love to see a Sephora-sponsored advent calendar with samples, beauty minis, treats, coupons, etc. The last day could have a voucher for a full size product of their brand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh yeah, a dream come true for any product junkie! Travel sized samples of major hits/bestsellers and a voucher to redeem. Lol, that'd be awesome and expensive as all hell. I'd probably jump on it, though! On my wishlist today and ever since my order fell through, Eyeko Skinny liquid liner in Navy! Tried to order it through BB, but they ended up refunding me because of shipping/stocking issues. Boo! Plus, Sephora doesn't sell it, and I'm trying to limit my purchases to just those two stores online. Bah hum bug.

sucks that the one color you want is OOS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I found it at Asos for $18--kind of expensive, but they're having a 30% off sale for cyber monday. One good thing about that site is their free shipping though.

On my wishlist today and ever since my order fell through, Eyeko Skinny liquid liner in Navy! Tried to order it through BB, but they ended up refunding me because of shipping/stocking issues. Boo! Plus, Sephora doesn't sell it, and I'm trying to limit my purchases to just those two stores online. Bah hum bug.

sucks that the one color you want is OOS :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I found it at Asos for $18--kind of expensive, but they're having a 30% off sale for cyber monday. One good thing about that site is their free shipping though.
If BB doesn't get around to stocking it, I'll probably get it there eventually. I've been waiting to cash in points on it and not pay out of pocket lol.

Oh yeah, a dream come true for any product junkie! Travel sized samples of major hits/bestsellers and a voucher to redeem. Lol, that'd be awesome and expensive as all hell. I'd probably jump on it, though!

On my wishlist today and ever since my order fell through, Eyeko Skinny liquid liner in Navy! Tried to order it through BB, but they ended up refunding me because of shipping/stocking issues. Boo! Plus, Sephora doesn't sell it, and I'm trying to limit my purchases to just those two stores online. Bah hum bug.
I asked Eyeko a few weeks ago, and they said Sephora should start carrying all their colours in a couple of weeks... But they also said if that didn't happen to order through BB though ^^;;

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I asked Eyeko a few weeks ago, and they said Sephora should start carrying all their colours in a couple of weeks... But they also said if that didn't happen to order through BB though ^^;;
Yay! Their online store and my local Sephora carry the black eyeliner but I've been waiting for olive to show up eventually. Thanks for letting us know it'll show up around the holidays!!!

Sugarpill Burning heart palette. I've been wanting to purchase from them but haven't been able to.

I caved and got the Mini Mani set :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. they didn't have it online so I reserved one in-store--good thing, as they were all sold out by the time I got there. I used my BI gift card so it came out to like $45--pretty great considering these are larger than the Tinseltown OPI minis.

^caviar beads in 'sundance'; each bottle is 5ml. I need to stop going on MUT and hearing about all these great products lol.

I'm gifting it to my sister though, since she was interested in Ciate. luckily the doors can be resealed; I took a quick peek at some of the polishes before wrapping it up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

I caved and got the Mini Mani set :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. they didn't have it online so I reserved one in-store--good thing, as they were all sold out by the time I got there. I used my BI gift card so it came out to like $45--pretty great considering these are larger than the Tinseltown OPI minis. ^caviar beads in 'sundance'; each bottle is 5ml. I need to stop going on MUT and hearing about all these great products lol. I'm gifting it to my sister though, since she was interested in Ciate. luckily the doors can be resealed; I took a quick peek at some of the polishes before wrapping it up :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.
Whoa! You got it.. It's really cute isn't it?

Back