I'm losing weight, it's causing problems, and I need some advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was pregnant, I used biotherm stretch mark cream to prevent them. But it actually faded my old stretch marks too. It is really hard to see them right now. It is quite expensive though, around 50$ at drugstore. after I finished one tube of it, I bought Palmers cream and I still got stretch marks.

But this is only my experience. Don't know if it'll work on you.

They bother the hell out of me. I'm almost worse than a woman when it comes to cosmetic issues. And you are wrong, I've already started using creams and they have faded my stretch marks tremendously. 

Have you thought of using this http://www.bepanthen.co.uk/about-bepanthen/bepanthen-stretch-mark-cream.htm?gclid=CNCytJ_svMgCFSQHwwodvp8GQQ it has been around for ages and my daughter used it, she has 2 kids and by religiously apply the cream does not suffer from stretch marks.  You must be patient, it is not a quick fix.

For my entire first pregnancy I used the Somaluxe Stretch Mark Cream to help prevent stretch marks. I would put it on up to three times a day and never got stretch marks anywere. I also used it for my second pregnancy. Even though I am no longer pregnant I still use the Somaluxe Stretch Mark Cream on my tummy. I would recommend that all pregnant woman try this or even women with stretch marks because it will lighten the appearance.

Back