Indian Eyebrows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's because of the dark+thick hair ... I have thick eyebrows , but since my hair isn't true black, it doesn't show that dark - but still looks very good (it only need sometimes a bit of filling with e/s)

i am indian, and my friend always compliments on how i have a natural arch to my eyebrow, but the annoying thing about my brows are that the hairs are REALLY LONG, which annoys me, because that means my brows get messed up quickly, i always have to make sure they are "brushed" into shape if you know what i mean...

here'a pic of my eyebrows..I love my eyebrows ..I think they're in very good shape I alwayz get compliments

I usually have to fill mine in. (maaann...those are horrible pictures I took..I should take them off) I think mine have a nice shape in real life but the pictures made them look kinda funny.. When I get a hold of a camera, then I'll post some real pictures of myself sometime, probably on the FOTD

OMG am so jelous..i don't have this kind of shape...mine eyebrow are very thin..i do get compliment for my long lash. so no complain...

Ohho thankyou I am indian. I pluck instaed of thread. I think you grow your eyebrows, dont tweeze, wx or touch them let them grow and go to get them tweezed. Maybe you can find a local; indian beauty salon. There should be one, bridal shops ,etc.

I'm soo obsessed with my brows, but I recommend Castor Oil! It does help, I have been using it for around 3 weeks and there is definite difference. Mind you, I do not have a problem with growing them, it's just the fact, I have always wished that they would be thicker and darker in colour.

HTH!

Deedah72, it's basically string hooped around the strand of hair and pulled to get a sharp precision, I think.

Humeira, I'm SO crazy jealous over your brows! Mine have no arch, nothing! Your brows are perfect! Love'em!

Originally Posted by Humeira /img/forum/go_quote.gif here'a pic of my eyebrows..I love my eyebrows ..I think they're in very good shape I alwayz get compliments WOW nice brows

Back