Ipsy April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't seem to get that link to work, I wonder if they figured out people were getting early access early and changed it? bummer.
I tried again out of curiosity and mine isn't accessible anymore either. Ipsy must have fixed the loop hole lol. I'm sorry you missed out but I think there will be early access tomorrow.

LAWD! I'm canceling again! Out of all the lippies that they have to offer, I couldn't get ONE? I not only get blush that I do not wear but they also gave me lip and cheek tint??? Mascara too! I'm refusing delivery. I'm just that fed up!
I rage cancelled last month. My friend has been trying to cancel, and even emailed them to cancel and they charged her this month. What makes it worse is that she took lipstick off her quiz and ipsy is sending her a lip stick AND balm.

So some people get two lip products and others get none?! Their ipsy match is a joke these days.

Edit: month not night

Last edited by a moderator:
@@deidrexo It happened to me before a few months ago. I never chose eye shadow in my profile in 18 months with ipsy, and ipsy sent me 2 eye shadows and eye shadow brush in the same month! (January) I complained on their facebook and not only didn't they offer to help, they blocked me from posting on the facebook ..

That was the worst experience for me with ipsy. But there were also some better part with them and their customer service too. I tried choosing less things I wanted on my ipsymatch and gave it one last month, and it worked! So, April is coming, and I'm still subscribed!

I did use that link to peek into what I may be getting in my glam bag, if it is accurate then I will be receiving the balm eye shadow, an eye primer, the pandora blush, hot pink nail polish, and the olive lips. That all sounds okay to me except the Chapstick, there were so many great lip colors this month and I would rather receive anything but that one. We'll see if it changes, I hope so. Lol

I rage quit last month too, but I am curious as to what Ipsy considered a "bohemian clutch". March we were promised a floral print and it looked more like Jackson Pollock attempts watercolor splatter painting. I would be sad if I missed a cute bag.

I'm getting:

Julie G nail polish - Yay!

Hikari Cosmetics Blush - OK (I loooove blush but would have preferred trying the other brand or the stain)

The Balm Eyeshadow - Yay!

Mica Beauty Primer - Eh, I like their stuff but would never pay for it

Klorane Dry Shampoo - Yay!

Overall it's a good bag for me. I'll use everything. I'm just super sad that there are so many lipsticks and I didn't get any. I'm jealous of everyone who got Elizabeth Arden Lipstick and Mullein & Sparrow Tint. Bag envy is a scourge.

this is my bag. absolutely SICK of these damned crown brushes... also, WHY DID I GET TWO LIP PRODUCTS?! ugh. I think i'm saying goodbye to ipsy this time.
nw7xc.jpg

Early Access is live! =] I'm getting: 

Muellin & Sparrow tint (yay!)

Hikari blush (yay!)

theBalm (yay!)

Starlooks gloss (ugh)

Theorie hair serum (ugh-SO tired of hair products that I never use) 

3/5 but the gloss will probably get used eventually so a pretty good bag overall. 

so according to early access. 

Hey honey serum (nope I use maracuja oil)

Hikari blush (I have like 7 or so in my drawer)

The Balm shadow

Starlooks lip gloss (seems like I have it already so meh)

Mullen & Sparrow Lip and Cheek tint (again I have too many blushes and I'm getting the Cargo one from Birchbox)

I knew I wouldn't get the one thing I wanted Too Faced  It's the one they probably only have 10 of.  Again where's the equality of bags.  LOL sounds funny but true.  I've NEVER gotten any too faced product from them.  ugh thinking of cancelling but probably won't.

Just saw the EA lippie is Red Door Red, which I'm so excited for!! Also, someone randomly posted on Instagram that they requested their "one time swap" in which you can request ONCE for ONE item for ipsy to swap something in your bag. I've never heard of this, so not sure it's legit, but it seemed interesting. Anyone heard of this?

Just saw the EA lippie is Red Door Red, which I'm so excited for!! Also, someone randomly posted on Instagram that they requested their "one time swap" in which you can request ONCE for ONE item for ipsy to swap something in your bag. I've never heard of this, so not sure it's legit, but it seemed interesting. Anyone heard of this?
I'm not sure how that would work, because by the time the glam rooms go live the Canadian bags have generally already been put in the mail... Also what would happen if everyone knew about this and like, tried to swap the Essence mascara or a similarly easy to find/inexpensive/not coveted item for the Too Faced lippie or some other very in-demand product?

ipsy3_zpsl9toiksb.png

I love everything but I'm irritated about the nail polish. I have it on there that I don't want any kind of nail polish and rated the last nail polish i got as low as possible. They really need a new system. But I do like the rest of the bag very much. It's a full variety of makeup.

I'm getting:

Julie G nail polish - Yay!

Hikari Cosmetics Blush - OK (I loooove blush but would have preferred trying the other brand or the stain)

The Balm Eyeshadow - Yay!

Mica Beauty Primer - Eh, I like their stuff but would never pay for it

Klorane Dry Shampoo - Yay!

Overall it's a good bag for me. I'll use everything. I'm just super sad that there are so many lipsticks and I didn't get any. I'm jealous of everyone who got Elizabeth Arden Lipstick and Mullein & Sparrow Tint. Bag envy is a scourge.
If it makes you feel better I'm a little envious of your Klorane dry shampoo and Mica eye primer:) Fortunately there is a lot of good stuff to go around this month and since I like what I'm getting the bag envy doesn't sting so bad.

Anyone else not seeing their early access yet? I was charged on the 3rd rather than the 1st b/c of a problem w/ billing update page (it wasn't allowing updates) but don't see why that should matter. I was still billed 3 days ago @ this point.

Early Access is live! =] I'm getting:

Muellin & Sparrow tint (yay!)

Hikari blush (yay!)

theBalm (yay!)

Starlooks gloss (ugh)

Theorie hair serum (ugh-SO tired of hair products that I never use)

3/5 but the gloss will probably get used eventually so a pretty good bag overall.
I'm getting the same items, I really like the April bag!! It looks like it is going to be a material weave bag, not a plastic one.image.jpg

Update: I've been having a weird issue with Ipsy. I was supposedly cancelled last month but it didn't go through. I wrote back to CS. They didn't explain what happened but did remove the charges. I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with all the upgrades to the website. 

Latest posts

Back