Ipsy DELETES forum comments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. People act like their ish don't stink. I see ipsters are shaming the people that dislike their bags too. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This drives me batty. I don't even go to their website anymore because I find it largely pointless. If you say anything remotely negative like "I wish I got X instead of Y" you get this parade of ipsy apologists saying be grateful you are off the waiting list.

This drives me batty. I don't even go to their website anymore because I find it largely pointless. If you say anything remotely negative like "I wish I got X instead of Y" you get this parade of ipsy apologists saying be grateful you are off the waiting list.
i know right? i have a right to state my opinion about what i like or do not like and i don't need ipsy's peanut gallery to tell me how to think.

Total Beauty deletes anything that even leans towards the negative on their FB page. (Heck for some comments, we were just talking about what we thought may be in some boxes. Not even a tad negative. But if something was posted that could be interpreted as mildly negative or wan't glorious propaganda, the entire conversation was deleted. Even if it was 10 plus posts.) Thus why they have hardly any FB comments. I sat back and watched for a short while as the MAJORITY of posts to their FB page were deleted. Look at their posts to page as a clue. The last was Oct 5th and the one before that was sept 22.

I asked them to delete my account for their dishonesty, and they broke their own privacy rules and did not do so. "Why would you want to do that?", they asked etc.... My account is still there after a handful of messages I sent them. This is a FTC violation you know. Very big! Once asked, they should delete the account, no questions asked, and no beg borrowing or pleading.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just made another topic sort of like this. About how everyone including Ipsy and now some members react to negative comments. People have a right to say when they are upset or disappointed and it shouldn't be censored. 

Back