Ipsy February 2016 *Spoiler*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not just the swatch. If you look at the name on the liner pencil itself, you'll see Scott. I believe this month's shades were Scott Burgundy and Jac Bronze.I hope I'm wrong though...a repeat of the same thing, in the same colours, two months in a row is not what any of u signed up for.  

Ipsy is actually pretty good about things like that, I've never (in three years or so) received duplicate shades of the same product on one account. If they want to send me the burgundy liner this month I'm okay with that, the bronze one I got last month was nice so its not a big deal to me. I remember trading like crazy to get both and/or multiple shades of an item they sent out (the Circus nail polishes, Zoya polishes, the Pacifica rollerballs, eyeshadow quads, the glam glosses) but now Ipsy is more likely to send me the 'other' shade in the coming months so I just wait to receive it or re-activate my second account.

And if Ipsy does slip up and make a mistake, they're usually pretty good about making it right and sending something else to you.

More sneak peeks:

img_8615.jpeg

img_8363-1.png

img_8362-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Products shown:

1. Bellapierre loose mineral blush
  2. Luxie Beauty Brushes
  3. Organix B5 Weightless Oil Mist
  4. Highlighter stick

I don't know what brand it is but I'm very intrigued by that highlighter stick. I'm also liking the light pink brush handles 

Last edited by a moderator:
Products shown:

2. Luxie Beauty Brushes
  4. Highlighter stick

I don't know what brand it is but I'm very intrigued by that highlighter stick. I'm also liking the light pink brush handles 
Also the Rocio Du Jour hair spray.

I'm also very curious about the highlighter stick it appears to have pretty substantial packaging, which suggests it might be higher end, or it just looks that way.

Products shown:

2. Luxie Beauty Brushes
  4. Highlighter stick

Ugh... I'm hoping for the oil mist even if I don't need another one. At least I'll use it eventually. I'm sure Ipsy will send me yet another brush because that's what they always do. I am ready to cancel after this one...

I think I want the nail polish in the first picture. I doubt they will send me the concealer in light (they've sent me the same product in medium - I think ghost white needs to be a skin tone option because they tried to tell me the medium would work on light skin tones, and it most definitely didn't work on mine) and I don't want anything from those snap chat sneak peeks. I'm only sticking around this month because I redeemed some points, and I will probably cancel (again) once I get my bag.

These spoilers make me glad I cancelled. The only thing I would want is the under eye concealer

I'm not thrilled with the new spoilers. I'm hoping for a brush or the Organix spray oil thing, and since Ipsy likes to send me brushes and hair products hopefully I get them!

Another liner and smudge brush, oh joy. Im sure ipsy will find a way to send me one of those..  <_<

I received the treStique lip crayon in Chile Red in my November bag. Don't have lipstick selected and always give bad ratings to lipstick and red shades when I do (because I do, heh) receive them. No problem. We all know the deal with subs. Then in January I got the treStique lip crayon in Florence Fig. I could (maybe) understand sending the same product in different colors if I liked/reviewed the product high. But to send me 2 within 3 months. And it won't let me review for points. But I didn't receive a dupe, haha. I've emailed Ipsy and we went back and forth on the review thing and then they just stopped responding. and honestly that's the only thing that bothers me. I'll take the product I don't like in 2 shades I won't use but at least give me my points, ok?

Back