Ipsy & theBalm Meet Matt(e) in Matt Batali Eyeshadow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a new Meet Matt(e) Naked palette coming out in January.......I can't wait. I get the ipsy emails even though I don't actually subscribe so I got the 50% Meet Matte deal. I love that palette so I can't wait for this one!!

Originally Posted by birchhughes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There is a new Meet Matt(e) Naked palette coming out in January.......I can't wait. I get the ipsy emails even though I don't actually subscribe so I got the 50% Meet Matte deal. I love that palette so I can't wait for this one!!

Ooo!  I got the first Meet Matte palette, but I gave it away before I tried it because most of the colors just weren't for me.  But this one looks awesome!  I will definitely wait for this rather than buy the Naked Basics, because the UD one is too dull in my opinion.

I don't love all of the colors in the Meet Matte but there are a few that I like a lot! I wear pretty much any color eyeshadow even if I shouldn't lol. I have more eyeshadow than I will ever be able to use......I have a problem. I just got into thebalm though. I also got the Balm Jovi palette for Christmas and love that. I also treated myself to more inglot shadows during the Black Friday sales. Are you in Bethesda Md? I love in the Baltimore area but I am from PG county :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back