Is your complexion a winter, summer, autumn or spring?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HHhmmm....I think I'm a Summer, but I'm not sure. I just wear what I like!
icon_confused.gif

according to my coloring, i should be an autumn, but so many of those colors wash me out. i look best in winter colors but i don't fit the description.

i guess i am a late fall
smile.gif

summer, but when I color my hair dark I think I could even pass as winter
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xkatiex /img/forum/go_quote.gif Im winter! *porcelain white skin* I think you might be summer actually
smile.gif

I think I'm supposed to be winter, but hot pink and bright reds look awful on me because i have a LOT of rosyness. Maybe I'm a mix of summer and winter? Is that possible?

I always wish that there was some expert that could just 'diagnose' me so I would never have to worry about it again!

Hehe. For now I'll stick to my favorite army greens and navy blues.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think i'm a winter according to this b/c I have yellowish-olive skin and look best in intense, rich colors, like black, navy, red, and hot pink. BUT I thought I was a warm NOT cool tone so now i'm confused. lol Im in the same boat! Im a winter because rich colors/jewel tones look best on me. But I always thought I was a warm tone too...

I have that book "Color me Beautiful". It even has swatches of the colors. I'm a winter.

Back