Itchy legs during and after shower

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMg, when I moved out to California, every time I shaved my legs, they would itch for maybe an hour and I'd almost be crying because I would scratch but it wouldn't stop itching! It had NEVER EVER happened to me before! It hasn't happened for a couple months, but it's annoying.

I suggest trying Avon's Moisture Therapy Lotion for Dry Itchy skin. It has oatmeal in it that helps calm the irritated skin. Or maybe some Skin So Soft I have customers who swear by Skin So Soft, it has been around forever! you can email me if you want for more info on products.

i have to same problem, but not always. i'm pretty sure my problem is because of hot water! but i don't know! i'm sorry i couldn't help.

warm water does that to dry and sensitive skin. Bathe in cool water and apply aveeno lotion (with the navy blue label)... dermatolgist advice... worked for me

This used to happen to me too, not sure why, but it's stopped since I started using a body oil instead of shower gel.

Back