Japan Makeup Products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by mimiboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif SUQQU have the best eyelash curlers around. They are WAY better then Shu Uemura, as they actually curl the lash from the root. Suqqu have just launched in the UK, in Selfridges and the curlers are only £12....they are more expensive in Japan.SUQQU brushes are also absolutely unbelievable...unfortunately they are madly expensive (The blusher brush is £160...$320!!!
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
SHOCKED.gif
). They are however the best (canadian blue squirrel hair, which I hear is 'humanely' obtained....you have to see these to believe the quality.

RMK has a great colour palette....I LOVE their jelly face masks too.

Also, the BEST eyeliner pen I have ever used is by a company called KATE. Its an ultra fine wet pen...and I bring back dozens for friends who beg me for one when I go to Japan....and for approx £5 ($10)....it's a mega bargain.
glasses.gif

MB

SUQQU is available in UK? wow..

I highly recommend FANCL skincare line. they are 100% preservative free and are sold in Singapore. I like thier Facial Washing Puff.

FANCL House

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I reckon Shu Uemera and Shiseido... Those are the only two that jump out in my mind. yep

1. RMK's loose powder is really good

2. Shu Uemura: I love their eyeshadow and lashes

3. Kanebo Testimo's colors are really nice too

There are also really good Japanese cosmetics you can find at Watson's that are not as expensive and belong to the big brands such as Kanebo, Kose, Shisedo but go under the names like Kate and Majolica Majorca.

Have fun!

I love Suqqu. Their e/s are the BEST!

Shu's brushes feel like heaven one my face.

And for skincare, I'm mad about Kanebo now.

my fav brand of japan makeup :

shiseido maquillage ( PN )

Kanebo t'estimo

Kose

.... note : these brand are for Japan only , not for international market

I just saw this thread and totally love Japanese products.

My favorites are:

1. CLE DE PEAU BEAUTE concealer, satine cream foundation, cream to powder foundation, eyeshadow quads, blush/highlighter duo, lipstick and loose powder. Probably the MOST EXPENSIVE MAKEUP line in the market. Ridiculously very expensive but if one is serious with makeup, this is a good investment since the products would last you a long time, over 4 months of daily use, based on my personal experience.

2. SHU UEMURA - for eyeshadows, Precise volume mascara (waterproof), lipstick, eyeliner and the BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES. Makeup price is quite similar as the other high-end makeup products but not as expensive as Cle de Peau. But their makeup brushes are the best, especially those kolinsky, kolinsky/sable eyeshadow brushes! Wow!

3. AWAKE by Kose - I am a big fan of their foundation especially their Hydro Manage foundation (used to be their HydroTouch line). I used to be a big fan of Awake but had to abandon it when I discovered Cle de Peau.

4. KANEBO - I tried Kanebo products but didn't work for me.

I haven't used any Japanese skin care but I do enjoy the makeup. My favourite Japanese brands are Shu Uemura and Kate by Kanebo.

yes, i've heard so many good things about japanese cosmetics, the sad thing it's they're really expensive to me (i'm a student!), but i really wanna try kanebo foundation and it's skincare products. someday i will...
satisfied.gif

Back