Just got a job at Ulta!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations! I LOVE ULTA. It is so awesome how they sell both high-end and low-end products.

That's awesome, Ulta is one of my fav stores!! Oh and since Aquilah bought up UDPP- they have it in their ad right now for $25 for two tubes, sale ends saturday!

LUCKY!!! I am mad jealous right now! I would love to work there or Sephora, but their not hiring in my area! But congrats anyways!
smile.gif

Congratulations!

You should definately check out some Urban Decay shadows while working there! I also love love love Smashbox products... I swear by their primer!

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hey! Congratulations! I am soooo envious!!! If I worked there, I would never have a paycheck because I would spend each and every paycheck there! LOL. How much is your employee discount? Thanks!
smile.gif
Yeah I seriously think all my paychecks are going to be spent there! My employee discount is 25% off everything in the store, & 50% off all salon services, but only Mon-Thurs unless I work something out with a stylist.
Thanks you so much for all the congrats & advice everyone! Like I said, all of you rock!
rockwoot.gif

well we dont have ulta in australia as far as im aware but it sounds awesome. Congrats on the new job. I dunno what to suggest, but bourjoursie is a pretty broad range, and so are some of the others you mentioned so you're not doing too badly - i have friends that work at clinique and clarins - they have much smaller ranges so its hard not to wear other brands to work just for a change
smile.gif
enjoy your new job

Congrats!! We don't have Ulta where I live, so I am not real sure what its like. But if its like Sephora then I would be ecstatic!!!

^ Thank you girls!
smile.gif

Today was my first day working there. I was nervous, but I really enjoyed it.
smile.gif

Awesome! I just got hired at Ulta too
biggrin.gif

Awesome discount ne? I can't wait to get my hair shampooed, I refuse to get my hair cut because I cut it myself, but I love getting my hair shampooed and my scalp massaged.

Ahhhh ._.

Congratadulations on your new job.. Thats great news. we dont have an Ulta out here yet but we have a sephora. I tired to get a job there once.. They only advice I have is dont spend your whole paycheck there.
smile.gif

Back