Kissing with lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It'd mess up my lipstick and my make up. I use long wear lip colour and not lipstick so it stays on.

My husband hates it and won't kiss me if I have fresh lipstick or gloss on, but doesn't mind if it's mostly worn off and won't transfer or won't transfer much. Makes me miss those "Kissing Potion" glosses that I mentioned the other day. They taste so good but have no color, so it's fun to share. LOL

I personally feel its really tacky to see a guy walking with his girl friend and for him to have lipstick on...

SO does not kiss me if I have lipstick on, but I rarely wear any anyways, so no worries there for the most part...

My husband doesn't mind kissing me when I have lipstick/gloss on.

I remember the first time we kissed, I was wearing a bright red Clinique lipstick that ended up all over BOTH of our faces. Thankfully it was at the end of the evening! The next day, he told me that he didn't wipe off the marks until the morning because he wanted to "preserve the memory"...awww.

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband refuses to kiss me if I have a lipstick on because I mostly wear brights, hahaha. 
That's how my son is too, when I try to kiss him on the cheek!

My grandmother always wore bright magenta lipstick and frequently left prints on people's faces...LOL.

Originally Posted by TeresaDouglas /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's how my son is too, when I try to kiss him on the cheek!

My grandmother always wore bright magenta lipstick and frequently left prints on people's faces...LOL.
Haha that's how my grandma is too :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Oh I kiss my boyfriend with lipstick or lipgloss whether he likes it or not! Sometimes he deserves it and I give him a BIG smooch on the cheek if he's being extra cute. After that, he wipes it off. I don't do it often. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'll Peck with lipstick but that's all I hate when it smears all over me LOL gloss OS usually pretty sticky and therefore not idea but if I have. Chapstick or something like the tart lip surge he has pretty good makeout odds ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My boyfriends never have a choice. If I am not working out, showering, or sleeping, I always have either lipstick or gloss on, so it's kiss me with lipstick or don't kiss me at all. I love hanging out at home with my man and just kissing him all over with this candy apple red lipstick that I got at a costume shop. It's so hot to see my lip prints all over his face and neck and chest - like I am marking him as my property.

If the color is already dried up and pretty well put, I'll give some smooches. I won't with gloss though.

Back