L.A. Colors?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow I thought they were $1 everywhere except the website!! I get mine at a local beauty supply. Most of the NYX there is priced really well.

I brought 2 lip glosses and an eyeshadow from LA Colors at a beauty store in Jamaica, NYC. The colors are very pretty.

I should buy more of those products from LA Colors.

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow I thought they were $1 everywhere except the website!! I get mine at a local beauty supply. Most of the NYX there is priced really well. LOL! My options are buying NYX online or at Ulta (even more expensive than online...and they don't carry the piggies)! I tried driving over an hour to an outlet mall that carries NYX, but they were just as expensive there as online as well...

That stuff looks great, I am going to have to check out Dollar General.

Originally Posted by dcole710 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow I thought they were $1 everywhere except the website!! I get mine at a local beauty supply. Most of the NYX there is priced really well. You should buy them and sell them for that price.
add_wegbrech.gif

Does this company make Splash cosmetics? IF so, they should be worth a try. I love Splash stuff, and they are very cheap.

Yes I have used the brand.

The pigments are awesome.

For the price of them you can't go wrong.

Originally Posted by badbadgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does this company make Splash cosmetics? IF so, they should be worth a try. I love Splash stuff, and they are very cheap. Thanks for the heads up on Splash!! I was thinking about buying some Splash and couldn't find many reviews on the brand. You should write some reviews of it.

I haven't been able to find those highly pigmented eyeshadows in Dollar Generals around here.

Back