Ladies, I need your advice

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I truly don't believe you "know he's not doing anything." You're paranoid about it and that only proves you don't trust him. You're only contradicting yourself and it's not making sense. I'm not being rude I just think you need to either trust him or not and stop flipping back and forth.

Originally Posted by sweetnsexy6953 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok so ladies. It's happening again. She's textin(her number became unblocked and it happened a couple times) and making her way clear across town just to see him at work. What should I do?!? Should I confront her or what? I really need your advice. It's really gettin to me. I, honestly, don't see why you're allowing things like this to happen. If you feel so strongly about something then maybe you should put your foot down and let him know it's this way or the highway.

Wow, this really sounds like a lose-lose situation right now for your bf! He can't really control her actions, and if he tells you what she's doing, then you'll get mad. If he doesn't tell you and you find out, then you'd be even more mad! Your feelings are totally valid, but it just sucks for him!

Has he tried telling her to back off and that he's not interested?

I know he's not doing anything. He doesnt like her. She tries to contact him. She walked up to him last night and said hi and hes like yea( the way that someone irritates the crap out of you) and walks away. Her and her friend follow him and yell well fine don't talk to us and hes like k( the way you would when someone tells you what to do and you dont to). He's told her off plenty of times before and nothing seems to get through to her. I think the only way to completely get rid of her is if we move or she moves. I wanna confront her but I don't want her to know that shes gettin under my skin cuz thats what she wants to do. I do trust him, its her I don't trust. I didn't see her, he told me when we were going to break. So like I said I do trust him, if I didn't, I wouldn't be him.

If you trust him, dont worry about it. Just let it go. Yeah, it sucks when ex's rear there ugly heads, but what can you do? It's not worth the drama nor the stress.

Can he block the texts?

I blocked the texts from gettin through. He cant send em and she cant either. He had to get a new phone and her number became unblocked that way but she finds other ways to get ahold of him. Yea it does suck whenever she tries to get us to fight. He thought that I was mad at him and I told him I wasnt and that I was mad at her. We've been together for over 2 years and they've been broken up for over 3. You'd think that she'd be over him by now. Grrrr! It just agrivates me so much and I can't help that it bothers me.

i totally know how you feel about the part where you wondered what else he might be doing behind your back if he could hide this. i think you should talk to him about how it's not necessarily the ex visiting that hurt, but the fact that he didn't tell you before you confronted him. tell him that from now on, you would like to know about these things so that you can have a stronger trust for him and for the relationship. hopefully that will send the message home, and you can breathe easier and not feel as nervous.

Originally Posted by laurreenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif i totally know how you feel about the part where you wondered what else he might be doing behind your back if he could hide this. i think you should talk to him about how it's not necessarily the ex visiting that hurt, but the fact that he didn't tell you before you confronted him. tell him that from now on, you would like to know about these things so that you can have a stronger trust for him and for the relationship. hopefully that will send the message home, and you can breathe easier and not feel as nervous. After I confronted him he told me that the next time it happened he would tell me and he did. Like I said Im just annoyed that she still tries ya know. It's like seriously move on, he's done it now you need to as well. Get over the past. You guys broke up for a reason and if he wanted you back then he'd be with you...but is he with you...no he's with me so leave us alone. Girls can be such *****es.

yea that sucks but what can you do you know? girls like that are just like that, and no matter what you say to them they won't stop being petty & dramatic. as long as you know you and your boyfriend are strong, then that's all that matters.

Just be indifferent towards her. She wants attention and if you guys won't give it to her, she might just decide to move on to another ex instead. By not having anything to do with her is really the best revenge and the best thing that you can do. Hope that helps.

He probably didn't mention it to you because it didn't really "register" to him. Like, if someone really unimportant to you runs into you and you chat or whatever, you forget about it as soon as they're gone.

I know how easy it is to go crazy over your SO's exes. I think we just have it in our genes. Or at least some of us do lol. But... I think you should let this one go. Let him think you're a calm, collected girl which is totally unlike his psycho annoying ex. When you act like she doesn't phase you, you'll seem SO much better than her (and you are, right??
wink.gif
come on now) and your boy will love it.

Try to stay calm and talk to your friends, don't bring him into it. That is... as long as you're totally confident there isn't something going on there.

Im confident that they arent doing anything. I'm lettin it go but its just annoying. Thank you all ladies for your wonderful help!

Back