Le Matchbox (Jouer Quarterly Subscription) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called & they said its been shipped but there was a glitch with the tracking number. They were vey nice & they owned it as their glitch. Told me to call back in a few days & if the box hasn't been received. Very nice CS & think its such a new box they're having a few problems.
Thanks for the info! I guess I'll just have to wait for a few more days. Hopefully the box shows up soon.

My box finally came today. It turns out that my card had expired and the order fell in no mans land. I called them and while on the phone, they created a new order. My box came really fast. Just opened it and I love everything in the box. This service is one of my favorites. I got the warm box and will be able to use everything in the box.

I had a problem with my last box and I sent many emails and tried calling. I didn't get a response. I then called again for the third time and was able to get a live person on the phone who was able to sort it out. The box is great but the customer service needs improvement.

YOU GUYS.  @trendmood1 on instagram has spoilers!  Looks like we are getting 1 of 2 palettes!  The comments do not specify whether or not we are getting the other pictured items, just the palette.

IMG_0970.PNG

Update: Liz from MSA posted a spoiler about the same time I did...looks like we are getting the kitten liner too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, for sure the Kitten Liner (it was sent in an email) and it says its exclusive to subscribers.

the weird thing is that when I checked, subscriptions are closed. :\

Love the palette! That Cool palette is gorgeous :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Can't wait!

Did you all get charged for this already? I went to check my account online and I don't see anywhere that I have a subscription to this even though I should have. Also there are no saved credit cards under my account. I tried saving a new credit card but it didn't work. I had a problem with getting the last box and had to call them to get it. I want to make sure I don't miss this one. Looks like I have to call again.

I just noticed the price for this is higher now on their website. It says $65 for the Fall box which might be a one time price vs the normal $45.

I called them to get it straighten out and I'm so glad I did because I would have missed this box if I hadn't. They didn't have the order pending because of my credit card again. Luckily they were able to change it on their end and I'll be getting the box when the boxes start shipping. Can't wait to get the palette!!

@@Reija I had the same issue. It said nothing in my account so I emailed them. Well, I never got a reply email but they did fix my account and i was charged on the 26th. Now it shows up in my account, thankfully.

The higher price is for a one-time box.  But they closed subscriptions so.... I don't know. Seems odd.

I was charged on the 27th for the normal $45 amount.  It was always $65 for a single box and $45 for a subscription; I think the reason people are confused (here and on MSA) is because the subscription wasn't sold out before. I hope they get your account figured out, Reija, because that would be really annoying to get shut out of subscriptions when you have been a subscriber since day 1. 

I assume they are just trying to keep subscriptions small because they are a makeup company, not a subscription box company...kind of like how le métier's box is limited.  Just enough subbies to get good buzz. 

Latest posts

Back