Le Metier De Beaute Beauty Vault VIP - Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bit the bullet too. Hate that we had to pay upfront, but something tells me (darn those voices😈) it will be well worth it.

I want to sign up so so badly but paying all of the money up front just isnt an option for me at this time. The second they open up to monthly subs which I'm sure at some point will happen.. I'm in!!! Until then I will vicariously live through you lucky ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know, I feel the same.  I should be happy instead of disappointed.

Re:  the kaleidescope, my guess is that it's this one because this is their "Peek of the Week" right now:  http://www.lemetierdebeaute.com/products/splendid-frost-kaleidoscope-eye-kit

Again, if this is it, something I'm not really interested in. 
These colors are right up my alley, so now you've got my hopes up
smile.gif
:

(Source:  The Dark Side of Beauty)

Le sigh. Have I mentioned my coral eyeshadow obsession lately? Also, I really hope they send or offer a case just for this program so everything can be stored in one coordinated place. I am a teensy bit obsessed with storage.

I would die if that is what they sent. Love that deep blue color.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

These colors are right up my alley, so now you've got my hopes up
smile.gif
:

(Source:  The Dark Side of Beauty)

I signed up for this. I really love the LMdB products I already own and based on how pricey the items are, I'm pretty confident it will pay for itself quickly. The first box based on the Facebook sneak peak already retails for a bit more than half of the subscription cost.

Have they said how this will ship? I'm assuming FedEx or UPS, but I always like to know for sure.
The two times I've ordered from the website they shipped UPS, so I'm thinking they'll use that for this as well.

Originally Posted by akicowi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would die if that is what they sent. Love that deep blue color.
Those swatches look super nice!

But I already own so much makeup in all those shades and I have to even make a dent in what I own already.

I'm on a no makeup unless it is I run out of foundation or concealer right now....

I wish I didn't stumble across this thread- I'm soooo tempted & it would be a perfect bday gift to myself. If I signed up for this, maybe I could get away from bb, GB, & ipsy for good-

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wish I didn't stumble across this thread- I'm soooo tempted & it would be a perfect bday gift to myself. If I signed up for this, maybe I could get away from bb, GB, & ipsy for good-
I'm justifying mine as an early birthday gift to myself.  Plus, my promotion and raise goes into effect in October (my birthday month), so that's two reasons to celebrate!  Or so I tell myself
smile.gif

I am so tempted! Any Idea how long it will be available at this price? And when the first box gets shipped out? I need some time to figure out a justification!

Originally Posted by sparklegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so tempted! Any Idea how long it will be available at this price? And when the first box gets shipped out? I need some time to figure out a justification!
The signups close on July 31st, and the first shipments start on August 1st, so you don't have much time! 

This sub is starting to haunt me- I'm getting closer to signing up.  Regarding their products-  I've only sampled a couple of  them in Glossybox-  both moisturizers I tried we're rich and decadent.  What other products has everyone tried?  Who would you compare them too? BTW:  Luv Luv my Enablers. 

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."

Originally Posted by fifibeau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's more info I found from Refinery 29 in the comments here http://www.refinery29.com/le-metier-de-beaute

Here's what the brand emailed us: "By requiring a 12 month commitment from the client, we are able to plan out ahead, ensuring that we can invest heavily in the products that they receive. Some months might be an exclusive or pre-release single product and some months might be a collection of products. Be assured that the retail value of the boxes will be well above the purchase price and that the products will be full size. As a taste, the first month (August 2013) will be a full size eye kaleidoscope (featuring 4 full size eye shadows), an exclusive pre-release new formula red lipstick ("Signature") and a full size best selling Noir Liquid eyeliner ($42). This is along with a special gift - a full size Kabuki brush ($85 value). We suggest this program for all the clients who love the quality, performance and design of Le Métier de Beauté products."
I CANNNOT wait. The highest end stuff I usually buy is more mid-range, like urban decay and stila. I can't wait to have a super high end treat coming in every month. 

Originally Posted by fifibeau /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OH NO! Why did I read this? WHY? I think I HAVE to sign up now!!

So with this new info the first box will have a retail value of $254! This subscription is going to end up being an insanely amazing value if the first box is anything to go by. SO excited!

This sub is starting to haunt me- I'm getting closer to signing up.  Regarding their products-  I've only sampled a couple of  them in Glossybox-  both moisturizers I tried we're rich and decadent.  What other products has everyone tried?  Who would you compare them too? BTW:  Luv Luv my Enablers. 
I've used their lipstick, lip glosses, eyeshadows, bronzer and nail polishes. I've loved them all. Shadows are highly pigmented, the glosses are my favorites, I've yet to be disappointed by a product from this brand.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've tried their Bella Bronze liquid illuminator, the Traviata powder blush/bronzer duo, and the Bauhaus lip gloss kaleidoscope.  All are great quality, and I've got full reviews at my blog, which is linked in my signature.  I've been wearing the Bella Bronze mixed with my foundation almost every day.

Thrilled at the items being offered in the first month!  Glad I talked myself into taking the plunge.

Other LMdB items I've been wanting to try out are their cream blushes and eye mask.  Crossing my fingers
smile.gif

I've tried their Bella Bronze liquid illuminator, the Traviata powder blush/bronzer duo, and the Bauhaus lip gloss kaleidoscope.  All are great quality, and I've got full reviews at my blog, which is linked in my signature.  I've been wearing the Bella Bronze mixed with my foundation almost every day. Thrilled at the items being offered in the first month!  Glad I talked myself into taking the plunge.
Thanks so much for the post- I checked out your blog, it's awesome!! PS- looking forward to monthly spoilers & chatting with all u ladies

Back