Lip Balm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmm, i like to test lipbalms, but so far my faves are Neutrogena, Blistex (the white pot it's so annoying), Nuxe rêve de miel (yummy), and Caudalie (which is made with 99% of natural ingredients
biggrin.gif
).

my next goal is to make one for myself.

Body shop's fruit flavoried lip balms, Mmmm!

Right now passion fruit, but also strawberry and mango

OEH and let's not forget coconut, aiiii

The cocoa lipbalm is great and caring too

Vichy ( I can't remember the full name of the product, but it is Vichy brand, lol)

At the moment, I really like Perfumeria Gal Lip Balms, especially the peach one! The scent is so gorgeous and juicy... it reminds me of mango too, for some reason...

rose bud salve, great scent, you get tonnes, not sticky and you can use it on your cuticles, zits, dry elbows, watever. great stuff.

Burt's Bees is good, I like the peppermint one, not the honey one. My favourite has to be J. Lynne Natural Lip Balm, though: Natural Lip Balm | Beeswax Lip Balm.

It's 100% natural and comes in original, orange, peppermint, coffee, lemon-lime and vanilla. I've only tried the peppermint, but I absolutely adore it. It's very similar to Burt's Bees, but personally I like it much better. I just ran out not long ago and I was so sad
frown.gif
LOL. As soon as I can I'm going to get one of the 3-packs... I never want to be without it again!

The best ones I've bought are the smaller brands. Blixtex, Chapstick, et al., contain too many chemicals and weird stuff.

I use ChapStick All Natural. I'm looking at the label now, and it doesn't have all those chimicals and weird stuff in it.

I make my own. I have to make a stack of them at a time and dot them around because if I only have 1 on the go it wouldn't last a week. I'm addicted to lip balm!

The one I'm using at work at the moment has spearmint and peppermint oils and the one I have at home is caramel & coffee.

Back