Lip Factory November 2014 All About Lips bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Frost lip gloss is currently making a big mess all over my other makeup.  I loved the color, and the stying power of it, but it was so messy to apply.  The gloss was glopped all over the wand whenever I tried to use it, which made it almost impossible to apply neatly-which was a problem, because it wouldn't come off if I got some on my skin! Now the tube is leaking everywhere, so I need to throw it away and clean off all my other makeup. What a mess.

I started a blog over a year ago, made a few posts, and then got too busy/lost interest in it. 

Frost created a disaster in more ways than one. The lipgloss should have had a stopper and didn't. All I can say is toss the lipgloss and complain to Frost Cosmetics for providing a defective product.

Got my box today, and it is NICE!!!

I don't think they combined the Dec/Jan  boxes,  because there were only 5 items in the box.

All lip, all very nice!

ModelCo lipstick in Tango ( it's a brick red, which is bad for me, so that's a bummer, but it looks like a good product)

JCat Twist and Kiss balm, in a pencil format. Looks like a nice berry color.

Bella Pierre Lipstick in what appears to be Couture? Grapey looking in the bullet. Having checked the site,  it may be that the line is Couture. I have what looks to be Luminous. Described as burgundy raspberry.

MiraBella Velvet pencil in Rose. OMG. Heaven. Unbelievably pigmented and smooth. Will be hunting down more of these.

Supercute (?) tube style gloss in Stronger. Deep hot pink/fuchsia. Reminds me of the JCat Wonder Lip paints. Have not tried it. 

All in all really happy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back