Lip primer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my concealer on my lips. My lips are naturally very pigmented and the concealer is a miracle help!

I pack loose powder on my lips, apply liner and stick, then blot. I finish up with gloss.

I tried the Smashbox and Sally Hansen lip primers, but they didn't work very well for me. The powder works much better.

I'm sorry but I think concealer and foundation on the lips feels so gross. I want to try canmake. Maybe I will ask for a cp (where do I ask for cps?)

I've just come back from my local drugstore and checked CANMAKE line. the concealer costs only a few bucks(580yen= about $5) and the quality seems fine.

I hope you can buy it from someone who already has it and locate in the u.s. The company you mentioned obviously don't carry the concealer and even if they do they charge $25 for S&H :kopfkratz: You better invest your money on something else.

You can try on e-bay but if it's international order, you'll end up paying of H&S which could be at least.. $10? If I were you I would buy the something which i can actually try on tho.

I found the same thing. I think I will save up money and ask for a CP from someone in the future.

I got it yesterday and I love it! It kinda reminds me of UD e/s primer, a little bit goes a long way and it didn't dry my lips. It doesn't plump at all but does a good job as a primer! :glasses:

Back