[LIST] Subscription services

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 Im a newbie to this beauty sub world and already I just caved and signed up for Julep after hubby said no more. Im so weak but at least i got my first one for a penny. I already have BA and BB5 on the way. On the WL for MyGlam ( Im giving them one month) and Birchbox & Sindulge

BA, MyGlam and Birchbox are all good ones. Haven't tried BB5 but Sindulge closed down on everyone before. Looks like they have reopened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus Luxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone tried yuzen?

http://www.yuzenbox.com
I have been subscribing to them for 2 months.  I like it, the boxes tend to be aimed at keeping harmony with the body and environment.  Past boxes are posted on the blog so you can see exactly what people have received.  My favorite things were a large container of Himalayan salt, Lavender Essential Oil spray and a huge bar of Mrs. Meyers hand soap,   I have been very happy with both of my boxes.

Originally Posted by PaulaG /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been subscribing to them for 2 months.  I like it, the boxes tend to be aimed at keeping harmony with the body and environment.  Past boxes are posted on the blog so you can see exactly what people have received.  My favorite things were a large container of Himalayan salt, Lavender Essential Oil spray and a huge bar of Mrs. Meyers hand soap,   I have been very happy with both of my boxes.
do you think its worth the price? I feel like $26/month is so much but this does seem like an awesome sub! 

Originally Posted by Lotus Luxe /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do you think its worth the price? I feel like $26/month is so much but this does seem like an awesome sub! 

I think it is worth it.  The boxes are supposed to be worth at least $60 dollars. The samples are full size or deluxe.  To see what items were in the boxes they have the brands listed at http://www.yuzenbox.com/brands/.   In my first box I got a full size Primavera scrub, a three pack of perfume spritzers from Lotus Wei, a shaker of Himalayan pink salt, a reusable personal hand towel, a tea sample and a food sample.  My second box had a large bag of chai bliss almonds (yummy), 2 or 3 samples of tea, the large bar of Mrs. Meyers soap, a Tilvee Calendula & Comfrey Remedy balm and a large sample (may be full sized) Cowgirl Desert Recovery Cleanser, and a full size Coola Organic Cucumber SPF 30 Mineral Facial Sunscreen. 

I am really happy with them and plan to stick with them for the long haul.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Other companies known but not added to the above list yet.

• Kiwi Crate
  • LolliHop
  • Citrus Lane
  • Trunk Club
  • My Dream Sample Box

Please feel free to add any company you heard or are subscribed to in this thread. I'll (eventually) add it to the list.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lostcrates

Back