Look at this!!! cosmetics cooler

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it. I'd buy it....
icon_redface.gif
stupidme.gif

Call me crazy but wouldn't bacteria form on your product when you open it and touch your brush to it??? I think you'd have to do your makeup in a quaratined lab to keep bacteria out!! That's too funny. I pictured a girl in a Haz-Mat suit and gloves trying to apply her makeup.....

I've never had a problem with my makeup melting. Like what's already been said...why not put it in the fridge?

Originally Posted by momokins /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't see why I'd need it as I haven't had significant problems with my makeup sitting in my room away from the sun. Cosign
sheep.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Call me crazy but wouldn't bacteria form on your product when you open it and touch your brush to it??? I think you'd have to do your makeup in a quaratined lab to keep bacteria out!! That's too funny. I pictured a girl in a Haz-Mat suit and gloves trying to apply her makeup..... hahaha. unless it's one of those things that sterilizes doctor tools or whatever, that's the only way to prevent bacteria growth

I definitly have to tell my aunts about this! They live in a place were its like 89 degrees in the winter and in the summer....well I was there once and it was 120 for 2 whole straight weeks! There foundation suffers a lot even when its kept out of the sunlight.

Back