Loose Button US

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

was just wondering about these boxes.  surprised we haven't heard anything yet...
Same here - didn't the email say they'd ship between the 10th and 14th? Hopefully we get shipping emails soon!

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

...but but but, I liked their box... big meanies
scared.gif
Omg that face! thats exactly how i felt! I had asked them, when will we be able to renew the US subscriptions and they said that it was a limited preview, and that they will update when they do release in amercia but i really liked the quality so it disheartened me.

Okay so I just checked the email they sent out back in November - Luxe Boxes should be shipping out between December 14-19. Unfortunately that means I won't receive it until after I return from visiting fam for the holidays (unless it magically arrives before next Wednesday). As such, I'll be excited to see what goodies are in the box once you guys start getting them!

Okay so I just checked the email they sent out back in November - Luxe Boxes should be shipping out between December 14-19. Unfortunately that means I won't receive it until after I return from visiting fam for the holidays (unless it magically arrives before next Wednesday). As such, I'll be excited to see what goodies are in the box once you guys start getting them!
Didn't their first box ship out a month or so after their original estimate? I wouldn't hold my breath for receiving this before Christmas.

Didn't their first box ship out a month or so after their original estimate? I wouldn't hold my breath for receiving this before Christmas.
Ha! Very true - maybe I don't have to worry then! We shall see!

I just got my box!  No shipping e-mail, it just showed up at my door this morning.  Here's what I got:

Eyeko Mini Skinny Brush Mascara
Essie Nail Lacquer in Leading Lady (red sequins)
Orlane Eye Contour
Marc Anthony Beach Spray
Donna Karan Woman Perfume
Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Defining Lotion
Loose Button Kabuki Brush

Everything came in a cute little drawstring bag.  Although interestingly enough, I did not get the product I picked a few months ago when they sent us the e-mail requesting that we select which sample we wanted in this box.  Maybe it wasn't individual, but a group poll and everyone would get whichever sample got the most votes. Also, there seems to be a lot of brand overlap with the Fall box.

Can't wait to see what everyone else gets!

How exciting! The mix of products is good - hopefully mine is on the way as well!

I too received my box today. I got the EXACT same box as BuffaloBeauty, so I'm not going to retype that, but I'll show you some pictures.

I got th as things as you all but I am confused coz my hair is straight and I did not see that item we were able to pick either.

Originally Posted by Nikki Apostolou /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got th as things as you all but I am confused coz my hair is straight and I did not see that item we were able to pick either.
There's a thread for this box in which two of us have already...  expressed our feelings about our straight hair and WTF ARE YOU DOING SENDING US THAT STUFF, LOOSE BUTTON?  My Outrage Letter that I already sent them is posted over there.

Back