L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got into the mascara home study! I'm a Benefit They're Real user too. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have high expectations for this one then because They're Real is SO GOOD!

After you complete a survey how long does it take for them to notify you saying you got in?
It depends, if you took a pre-qualification survey, you haven't actually gotten in yet. For the regular surveys, you find out at the end of the survey.

Originally Posted by Lisa N /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It depends, if you took a pre-qualification survey, you haven't actually gotten in yet. For the regular surveys, you find out at the end of the survey.
oh i took two pre-qualification surveys.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my participation gift for the lip product study I just did! A Double Extend mascara and a ful sized Kiehl's Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the same! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the luminizing part of the mascara seems interesting

Originally Posted by SenoritaJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my participation gift for the lip product study I just did! A Double Extend mascara and a ful sized Kiehl's Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got the same! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> the luminizing part of the mascara seems interesting

I wore the mascara today and I really liked it! It didn't get hard or clumpy, gave me good length, and I love the idea of the lash conditioner.

I keep taking surveys and pre-qual surveys. I haven't received any gifts or studies. I think I've been signed up since maybe April or so?

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep taking surveys and pre-qual surveys. I haven't received any gifts or studies. I think I've been signed up since maybe April or so?
You're not alone.

I haven't been signed up for long, but I have only taken one survey.  I faithfully check everyday, but nope...
icon_rolleyes.gif

I received an email yesterday providing me with a link to a survery about face cleansers. Said I would be compensated with a cosmetic or skincare product! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received an email yesterday providing me with a link to a survery about face cleansers. Said I would be compensated with a cosmetic or skincare product!
biggrin.gif
Lucky! I haven't had any surveys or activity for like 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lucky! I haven't had any surveys or activity for like 2 weeks.
I was starting to wonder if I was the only one! I haven't had any activity on my account all week. I hope that something comes up soon!

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got the test mascaras today! One of them is strangely identical to Benefit's They're Real :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha!
I peeled the tape off both lol. I'm just confused but whatever I'll use both.

Latest posts

Back