Love With Food August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Schmootc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really enjoyed the Sahale fruit and almond snack - just the right mix of sweet and salty. I already ordered some of them from the site with my bonus points.

I'm apprehensive about trying those Snapeas though. When I saw the package, I was reminded of the dried tomato crunch snack they had a few months ago. Those were one of the nastiest things I've eaten in quite a while. Just awful. It probably didn't help that I'm not a tomato fan, but I don't think I would have liked them even if I did like tomatoes.
Those snapeas are good! I wasn't too sure about trying them either, but they are yummy!

My praline was melted after sitting in the sun and 90 degree weather all day.  I'm gonna let it set back up and see how it fares.  I'm impressed at how much they fit in that tiny box. This was my first Love with Food box.

Originally Posted by sldb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those snapeas are good! I wasn't too sure about trying them either, but they are yummy!

I thought they were good too.  I was only able to eat maybe 2 before my 3 and 4 year old took them away.  There's alot to be said about a food that kids eat  and say that it's good.

Hmm, I'll have to give the Snapeas a try then. On another front, I got the Rip Van Wafel in a Goodies box a few months ago and of course I didn't read until after I ate it that they recommend you stick it on a cup of coffee or something and let it warm up a bit before you eat it. I'm def going to try that this time as I think it would have been better warm.

Originally Posted by RebeccaR /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My praline was melted after sitting in the sun and 90 degree weather all day.  I'm gonna let it set back up and see how it fares.  I'm impressed at how much they fit in that tiny box. This was my first Love with Food box.
Mine was pretty warm when I got my box yesterday, but I ate half of it (with an immense amount of willpower, just half) after a few hours last night and it was perfectly delicious.

Originally Posted by chocolatte /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just found out that lwf is making a bigger box come September!! I can't wait!
I am also excited about the GF box for September! Re: the bigger box . . . the email said "waiting list," but I was able to sign up immediately. I'm not sure what that's about.

Back