MAC Cosmetics Secret Bible

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I got from ebay just has a lot of info for people who work at MAC, like, the ingredients of the products, how to approach clients, when to give samples. etc. Not much info for us.

the file is no longer available
frown.gif

ok i tried going to one of the posted links for the free download on the mac bible but for some reason it doesnt work. i was also thinking of purchasing it off of ebay but i really dont think its worth 10 bucks plus shipping and handeling

Originally Posted by creolesugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think so. I can't view it because I am using a mac instead of a pc and don't know how to convert zips to dmgs
btw I heard half of MAC's manual is taken from Kevin Aucoin

here's a link to his Making Faces book! Kevyn Aucoin Making Faces - Download from rapidshare.com - Filestube.com

i dont know how to change it, someone else might?thanks for that other book
smile.gif

Yeah, I purchased this off of ebay a long time ago. I think it's a great reference manual and does cover areas such as ingredients, color theory, etc. I like looking through it!

Isn't this just really their product training manual? I've read it and it doesn't have information that exclusive to MAC nor is it that enlightening.

If you get Kevin Aucoin's books, you'll lean alot more.

So, I downloaded Kevin Aucoin's book from the link that was provided & for some reason it didn't work :[ Did it work for everyone else?

I got the download to work for K.A

Does anyone have the links for this one.

Stage Makeup (10th Edition)

Only reason I ask is I am in college and just don't have the funds for $140 book.

I have all of Kevyn Au coin's books and they are really awesome,He was amazing! I think i prob downloaded that mac bible a longgg time ago and didn't really interest me much.

what is the best book to buy, if i wanted to learn some of make up tips and everythings. please

Back