Mark. Rebel Rose

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL....My friend has another theory about avon perfumes...she said that maybe avon makes the perfumes with work places involved. She said certain places like hospitals and certain offices dont allow fragrances that last all day or none at all. She said with the avon perfumes since they fade away so quickly maybe thats a reason too...

I still think its the layering up and trying to get people to buy more LOL LOL....I might buy avon perfumes for work if i end up in a fragrance free policy environment.

I had some avon ladies get mad bc i bought lucky and curve they insisted avon had some that smelled the same and lasted all day...ive yet to see it and i got the curve from walmart LOL LOL LOL

I don't like most Avon/Mark perfumes bc they're mostly eau de toilette's and just don't last long.

Some really do, Adrienne and some don't

Imari, Haiku, rebal rose,Rare pearls, rare gold, Today, Tomorrow and Always all last all day on me and most perfumes don't but these eight I would say have the best staying power.

mind you I don't have all of avon but darn close to it!

OH and far away really last and smells awsome! never forget fare away its heaven! and So is always lol my 2 favorites then comes haiku and imari

bond girl cost 30 and last maybe an hour
frown.gif
....good thing i got a rep discount

ewww I didn't like bond girl or crstal at all thats why i didn't review it for you lol it smells nasty and doesn't last maybe an hour and thats redicilouse omg need hooked on phonics

U ungiro smells pretty good but wasnt anything special so i didnt buy it so i dont know about the lasting power

plus those never go on sale and "if" they do its just a couple of dollars and like I said there not all that special smelling

hey guess what, lol i just made #1 contributor (reviewer) on avons site lol thought that was kinda funny.

Im still not gonna become a rep! lol

imari seduction smells soooo good You can realy smell the vanellia and plum its intoxicating but
frown.gif
it last "maybe" an hour. I might buy the lotion again though. yes I do the layering thing that you so hate lol I have all the lotions and shower jells. I really like wearing the lotions to match because I never go with out lotion eathier so my skin is always baby butt soft. So i don't wanna put two diff. smells on that wouldn't be good. but as far as the shower gell that was just a one time thing i just had to try them. You can get a better deal and great smelling shower gells at walmart or the dollar stores.

geshhh I talk to much lol sorry guys/galls

I was told the U ungaro and godess smell just alike welll, godess is ok but nothing special to me.

I do have a serious question for you Twinklet that I have been pondering for awhile now . I need something a little more for the acne scars i have. i have been using Lemons and banishing cream from Avon. also have been using the vita C serum from avon that i really do like but i need a little more umff im afraid. What do you think about the anew clinical retexturizing pads or the microabrasion stufff or... anything else that You think might work the best. I have gotton rid of alot of dark spots and have seen "some" differance in my acne "pits" on the face but like i said i think i need something more intense like a chemical peel or something now I am looking for the truth I spend "ATLEAST" $100.00 every two weeks on avon so yes I like avon but im also not blind to know some things just arn't worth buying so if you can give me your best input i would so be gratefull. Thanks

Originally Posted by TwinkletOes26 /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL....My friend has another theory about avon perfumes...she said that maybe avon makes the perfumes with work places involved. She said certain places like hospitals and certain offices dont allow fragrances that last all day or none at all. She said with the avon perfumes since they fade away so quickly maybe thats a reason too...
I still think its the layering up and trying to get people to buy more LOL LOL....I might buy avon perfumes for work if i end up in a fragrance free policy environment.

I had some avon ladies get mad bc i bought lucky and curve they insisted avon had some that smelled the same and lasted all day...ive yet to see it and i got the curve from walmart LOL LOL LOL

When I wear an Avon perfume, I feel confident that I won't be offending anyone. But I also feel that I should keep the bottle in my bag so I can reapply it at lunch if I want to smell good later.

Originally Posted by kchan99 /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I wear an Avon perfume, I feel confident that I won't be offending anyone. But I also feel that I should keep the bottle in my bag so I can reapply it at lunch if I want to smell good later. Hehe, I always carry my mark. ones around with me. They last good on me, but by midday I need more. I ordered the new Instant Vacation Costa Rica, the samples smell great!

i do agree with you twinklet.

im a mark rep and i love their stuff!! especially their makeup!! but it is true, i work at charlotte russe so i get all my jewelry from there, because it is 2 for $8 and i get 40% off!
smile.gif
and alot of the mark jewelry is similar stuff we get! most of the perfumes are great: my favs are the instant vacation ones, karmala and jewel. yeah they don't last all day but most of the day. i guess just like most brands you can pick and choose and try what you like for what works for your budget!
smile.gif

Back