Memebox Global: Numbered Editions!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the same box, but my Milk box has been stuck in that same status since July 22nd. I was getting worried about it too, but I feel a little better knowing that it has happened to someone else. Hopefully we'll see some movement soon. If the status doesn't change by early next week, I'm going to have a lady I know well at the local post office look into it for me.
that is SO weird.. I bought the restock milk box and that came a LONG time ago (but then again it was via dhl since i bought a bunch of restocked items).

Please let me know what your lady friend at the post office says!!

I would love to know whats going on too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that is SO weird.. I bought the restock milk box and that came a LONG time ago (but then again it was via dhl since i bought a bunch of restocked items).

I would love to know whats going on too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'll let you know. I might actually stop by and talk to her on Friday afternoon if it doesn't start moving by then.

is anybody's global #13 stuck with the status "Origin Post is preparing for shipment" ??

It has been stuck there since July 24th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It is supposed to be headed to the States and usually it doesn't take this long to reach the states.
That's happened to me many times. Then all of a sudden the status changes to "out for delivery". I wouldn't worry.

That's happened to me many times. Then all of a sudden the status changes to "out for delivery". I wouldn't worry.
Thank you! That makes me feel so much better! I would be so sad if my preeecioussss (lol) milk box got lost!

is anybody's global #13 stuck with the status "Origin Post is preparing for shipment" ??

It has been stuck there since July 24th :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It is supposed to be headed to the States and usually it doesn't take this long to reach the states.
Mine also hasn't moved since the 24th...it's like they just shipped it out and it hasn't even made it to the US yet. It NEVER takes this long.

Mine also hasn't moved since the 24th...it's like they just shipped it out and it hasn't even made it to the US yet. It NEVER takes this long.
OMG!! I just checked my status and it went from "origin post is preparing shipment" to bring in the Los Angeles sorting facility... that means mine should be here by Saturday or Monday!

Did any of yours move but not get updated???

Got my 13 yesterday, much quicker than usual. I think its a decent box but there is a total wtf item that initially made me unhappy.

Whooooo! Happy dance! My box is finally moving! Its in NY now, so hopefully I'll get it in a few days. This is definitely the longest I've seen a box go without a shipping update, but at least I know I'm still going to get my milk box! Now, back to the memebox global discussion...

Whooooo! Happy dance! My box is finally moving! Its in NY now, so hopefully I'll get it in a few days. This is definitely the longest I've seen a box go without a shipping update, but at least I know I'm still going to get my milk box! Now, back to the memebox global discussion...
Yay!! Both of ours have moved!!!!! Ever since I first saw it move yesterday, I've been refreshing the tracking page like crazy to see if its moved again... But it hasn't... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> loll

Yay!! Both of ours have moved!!!!! Ever since I first saw it move yesterday, I've been refreshing the tracking page like crazy to see if its moved again... But it hasn't... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> loll
The weird thing is, the scan that just showed up tonight was actually dated July 27th...so I guess sometimes the scans don't update in the system right away. For all I know, it could be out for delivery tomorrow.

Mine still has no movement in Korea since 7/29. But at least I received the Collagen box today. Which I think is lovely.

I got my Global #13 last night, and aside from that *~one particular item~* (you know the one), I am actually extremely pleased with this box. I got the snail CC cream (my first snail item AND my first CC, yay)! I swatched it on my arm and it looks like it's going to be really shiny. Also the pump is terrible. But I love that it has a high spf, and I'm looking forward to seeing what it does on my face! Oh, and I think it kind of smells like the O& Soap Berry cleanser.

Also, I'm sure this will come as a surprise to no one, but the 23YO product is actually part of a set of 4 syringes, so it's not full size and it's not worth $50. However, the set costs $76-$92 depending on where you buy it; divide by 4 to get 1 syringe at a cost of $19-$23 (aka roughly the price of the Memebox), so I'm still happy! This site has tons of usage info, and ingredients, by the way: http://www.wishtrend.com/skin-care/978-carboxy-mask-pack-23yearsold.html

@@flushblush, thanks for the link. That video was really helpful. I did the 23 yrs old pore mask the other day and I didn't really like it but after the video, I'll give it another try! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

NO! My 13 did not come with the Snail CC cream! I really wanted it! Waaaaaa!
i really wanted the snail one too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh well.  the sun base one is SO WHITE.  it took a lot of blending to get it to finally start turning somewhat close to my skin color.  i'm not sure i have the patience for that...

i really wanted the snail one too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> oh well.  the sun base one is SO WHITE.  it took a lot of blending to get it to finally start turning somewhat close to my skin color.  i'm not sure i have the patience for that...
The snail one is really white too, actually. Definitely had to blend it out quite a bit to get it to match my (already very pale) skin tone when swatching.

So I've been using the "Ryo Anti-Hair Loss Treatment" from Box #12, and uh... it's been making my hair fall out more than usual??? Has anyone else experienced this?

I've been washing my hair on the same schedule (every 2 days), using the same products, for a few months now, so I know it's not anything else that I've changed. But the two times that I used the Ryo stuff, my shower drain mesh-thingie was absolutely FILLED with hair. WAY more than normal.

As a test, I didn't apply it the next time I washed my hair, and hair loss was minimal.

So..............

Hm.

Is it just me?

For the record, I have been following the instructions-- leaving it in for 2-3 minutes and then rinsing.

Back