Midsummer Night's Dreamlist and Survey Central (NOW OPEN!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok!  My list is survey is completed!  Add me to the directory please @@meaganola

• ALLERGIES!! I am not allergic to anything nor is anyone in my household. 
  • Dietary restrictions: No dietary restrictions.  If you want to send me food go ahead, home made store bought.  Mmm food.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: I do not know for sure that I am allergic or sensitive but I have bought cheap earrings from Charming Charlie and they made my ears itch.  Then again I have a Fitbit flex that has been recalled for giving people skin rashes and I still wear that so who knows!
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?Suprise!  I promise I will post the minute I recieve it in the reveal thread.  If you have the tracking and it shows delivered and I have not posted, contact a fairy to reach out to me!

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! Not yet.  Maybe I can work on that next?

Basic background information:

Style descriptions! Brief is better.

• Makeup-classic with a twist
  • Hair-looong.  Simple.  Bangs.  Thick
  • Nails-I keep them shortish.  I get regular manis.  I like all colors on my nails.  And sparkles.  Or glitter.  Wraps. 
  • Skincare (face/neck)-I use face wash, moisturizer.  I don't have a set routine because I am using samples.  My skin is not sensitve and I can use different products in AM than I do in the PM and not have issues.
  • Bodycare (every where else)-I like smelly good stuff.  In liquid forms not bars.
  • Home-I like bright colors.  We have accent walls in each room in a primary color.  The furniture is dark wood, couch grey.  Bedroom wall is cookie monster blue, living room red, spare room sunset orange.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: Glitter!  Usually in the form of eyeshadow.
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Nice.  I care about animals but would not be mad or not use it if it was not CF or V.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora.  UD Electric and KVD Chrysalis eyeshadow palette.  Or Buxom lippie in my name.  Or some kind of multi product kit a la Sephora Favorites
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox x2 Ipsy, I do not know as I have not been following the threads this month due to the new site.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Fine with me.  I am not a germaphobe. 
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I would prefer more small items but it is up to the fairy god parent!  Either would be fine!

Brand-and-color-specific time!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? UD Naked 3.  It is eyeshadow and in my favorite colors!
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  Nicole by OPI Roughles in Pink and Purple, LA Girl Glazed lip paints, Maybelline Color Tattoos summer LE collection 2014, KVD Chrysalis palette, UD Electric.
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Eye primer, moisturizer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lip product
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  Will do some research on this as nothing comes to mind but I know I have some!
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hmm, will come back to this.

General product section, aka not brand/color specific

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadow, eye liner, lip products.
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Stila Lip glazes
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Blush, bronzer, highlighters- I do not know how to use them and I am naturally pink cheeked/flushed so I do not use blush.  Foundation.  It makes my face feel like it is suffocating.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? None I can think of, so send me what you think I am missing!
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  I irrationally want a beauty blender, even though all the things I see it being used for are not make up products I own or wear.  But is pink!
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Blush, bronzer, highlighter, foundation.  Skin care.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? UD, Stila.  I am a collector? hoarder?
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Indies!  I finally got some GDE but would love to try more!
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Not that I can think of

Colors (not specific shades):

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? PINK!
  • Favorite color combination? pink/grey, brown/red, pink with anything, black and white, navy and gold
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination I like bright colors.  We have accent walls in each room in a primary color.  The furniture is dark wood, couch grey.  Bedroom wall is cookie monster blue, living room red, spare room sunset orange.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple.  Easy to do neutral or bold.  Goes with lots of things.
  • Color(s) to avoid? I am not a fan of yellow (wearing it, it makes me look sallow)

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Fruity, floral, clean, fresh.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? I like BBW candles, no specific perfume companies.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  Any form of perfume or home fragrance is fine.  No preference.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotion
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Musk.  Patchouli.  Heavy scents.

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?

• Foils Yes!
  • Deluxe Samples Yes!
  • Hair Oil No! I have enough thanks!
  • Face Oil No! I am not on board with this trend yet.
  • Perfume Yes!
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen No!
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes Please no!

And extra non-makeup-related questions!

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) I do really buy designer things or get too hung up on "designer" stuff.
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. I do not have any
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. If you want to include things for my dogs, great! If not that is ok too, don't feel obligated. I have a husband but I can't even buy things he likes with out asking him specifically!
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  Wrapped individually.  I unwrap slowly, careful not to rip or tear paper or ribbons.  If you are not a gifted wrapper (I know I am not) do what is easier for you.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? The beach!  Sunning and reading a book or people watching.  Oh and there is ice cream involved at some point in this day.  And adult beverages.  Just saying.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Read.  Work out.  
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I do not have cable, so I do not have specific tv shows I like:  we are currently watching: Charmed, Sons of Anarchy, Mad Men, Justified, Greek on netflix.  I like all music except county.  And only classical when I need to focus or sleep.  I like mystery or thrillers in books.  I subsribed to a lot of magazines!
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Home made stuff.  Anything you think I will like.  Haha no I lie, bags.  I like bags.  
  • Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Um nay?  I do not watch zombie shows but my husband watches Walking Dead and we joke about the zombie apocalypse.
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  I love Lilo and Stich.  Finding Nemo.  Disney movies make me cry so do not watch many of them
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Abstract, dogs, stuff
Yes/no, the extras division:

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
  • Candles Yes
  • Tarts No
  • Reed Diffusers No
  • Incense NO
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes.  What are scented rocks? I understand what scent is and a rock but are they decorative rocks?  Why?
  • Local Items YES!
  • Mix CD Sure why not.
  • Home Items (and what types) I like blankets but I assume these are out of the price range and hard to find in summer.  I have a home with not a lot of space and I am not a putter outter of knick knacks and things.
  • Food Items (and what types) Sweet or salty.  
  • Beverages (and what types) None
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No. 

Last edited by a moderator:
•ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! Strong fragrance in general
•Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? No food allergies in household

Would you prefer not to receive food items? Only non-meltables, the heat in AL is downright brutal in the summer
•Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Nickel in jewelry
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please tell me so I can stalk like a beast
Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please

http://www.makeuptal...mer-dream-list/

• Makeup – Neutral, classic
• Hair – Please no hair products
• Nails – I love nail polish
• Skincare - Dr Jart's Premium BB Cream, Skin79 The Oriental Gold BB Cream
• Bodycare (every where else) – Please no bath or body items
• Home – Neutral beiges and browns, accents colors are butter yellow, blue and mint green

More advanced questions:
•Solve for X: I am wearing too much lipstick*, and I DO NOT CARE! * Everything is better with a nice lipstick
•Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice
•You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox and I would be searching all kinds of goodies!
•Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Ipsy and Lip Factory, I cannot have too many Greenleaf candles in Starlight from BB. Anything by Cailyn (except red lip balm), Em lipstick in Cuddle Up Pink, Mirabella Blending brush Ipsy
•Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items?No thank you

Opened samples- Yes please

Bulk Bin- Yes, especially nuts! Never met a nut I didn't like, married two come to think of it
•Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I like to oooo and ahhhhh over several minis or one full sized and the rest in minis. Surprise me!

•What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Brown mascara and a nice lipstick/lipgloss, they make me feel polished even if I'm just lounging around
•What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Matching lipstick and nail polish are always a hit with me, ( I love that classic feel) I'm easy to please. I would like to try Misscha BB Cream #13, and any other Korean BB creams in lightest shade possible (without shimmer) sample sizes are fine
•What make-up items do you use every day? Korean BB cream with SPF 25 or higher, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, brow pencil or powder, lipstick and lipgloss
•What are your holy grail items?  Korean BB Creams, Clinique Black Honey Lipstick and Nail Polish, Paul and Joe Beauty Lipstick in Retro, Revlon Lip Butters, Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Polishes, Nailtini, Estee Lauder lipsticks,neutral eye palettes

Holy Crap? I hate blush, bronzers, tanning products, Maybelline Great Lash, false lashes and highly scented things
•What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? Black Honey Gel Eyeliner by Clinique,  Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle, Wet n Wild Eyeshadow quad in Walking on Eggshells, LA Girls Lip Glaze in Blushing...that's more than one, oops!

•What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick
•What one product do you actually use more than any other? Lipgloss

What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Brown mascara
•What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Bright vivid colors for anywhere on the face
•What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Portable Kabuki brush and I have no stipple brushes
•What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Tweezerman Slant tip tweezers that comes with a travel case
•What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Please no blushes, bronzers, tanners, black eyeliners, red lip products, false eyelashes, bath and body, or hair care items

Brands:
•What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? UD because bought a lot of clearance items, stila lipgloss (multi-packs on sale), I really just love stila glosses and eyshadows
•What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Too Faced , Bite lipstick
•What brand(s) do you not want? JCats, Be a Bombshell, Benefit

•Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Blue, purple
•Favorite color combination? Blue and tan
•Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination: Beige, browns, light yellow, blues and light mint green
•What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? N/A
•Color(s) to avoid? Bright bold colors, red, fuschia, hot pinks, orange, and pale lip colors

Scents
•What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Guerlain Shalimar (original) and Guerlain L'Heure Bleue

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Skin Musk, Guerlain Apres l'Ondee,  Coty Mueget des Bois,, Annick Goutal Petite Cherie
•What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Greenleaf  Candle in Starlight and reed diffuser in Barr Co Original Scent
•Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Bergamot, jasmine, lily of the valley, orris root, amber, musk, slight vanilla hints and gardenia
•Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Guerlain, Kai, some Coty

Favorite home fragrance companies? Barr Co and Greenleaf Candles
•What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Rollerball when possible, open bottle second, spray third

What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle or Diffuser, nothing electric
•Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? None
•Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? food scents, sickly sweet scents, cinnamon

•Foils Yes
•Deluxe Samples Yes
•Hair Oil No
•Face Oil No
•Perfume Yes
•Sunblock/Sunscreen No
•Self-tanner/tanning wipes No

•What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Designs- Art Noveau, Art Deco, Edwardian and Victorian
•List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Everything is here on MUT
•Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I will leave the choice to the sender, in our house: bedridden disabled Momma age 69, my husband age 56, 10 rescued cats ages 1-12, 1 dog and 1 snake.
•If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Save the money and don't bother wrapping, unless you are just dieing to wrap gifts.

Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Slow, careful and all OCD
•It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? In an air-conditioned room, wearing all cotton, drinking diet lemon-aide or ice water. I loathe hot weather!

And advanced fun stuff:
•What do you do in your spare time? Read! Play FB games, hang out at MUT way too much (addicted)

Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I like vintage compacts and lipstick cases, old cookbooks
•Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Downtown Abbey, Wizard of Oz, anything Alice Cooper, nonfiction true crime, biographies and autobiographies.,
•What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Vintage cookbook, jewelry (I have pierced ears and can only wear types for sensitive ears, no nickel) hand-crafted items, trinket box
•Pirates or ninjas? neither
•Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay I say
•Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Mulan, Merida, Pocohontas, Belle and for villians Frolo, Scar, Evil Queen and Maleficent
•Describe three things decorating your living space. Framed embroidery my Momma made, antique reverse glass painting( portrait of an unknown young woman) , cats lounging everywhere

•Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)  – It's hard for me to get excited over getting a gift certificate all by itself, if other minis or samples are also included it be fine
•Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) I would treasure them
•Candles- I like the ones in little tins with a lid, or Greenleaf Starlight (I can never have too many Starlight)
•Tarts --No,thanks
•Reed Diffusers -- No, thanks
•Incense -- No, thanks
•Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) -- No, thanks
•Local Items -- Sounds fun!
•Mix CD -- No, thanks
•Home Items (and what types) -- No, thanks
•Food Items (and what types) -- Only things that will not melt in brutal heat. I'm a fiend for salty, crunchy, nutty stuff.
•Beverages (and what types) -- No, thanks
•Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures -- No, thanks

@@meaganola My Dream List link https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132021-kristine-walker-midsummer-dream-list/

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!  I'm allergic to most perfumes and strong floral scents.  
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?  No food allergies and boy is food welcome!
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?  No other allergies except to moth balls.  ( I just discovered this one, it was awful, lol. )  
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  I would love to know my package is on its way but if my Fairy Godmother wants it to be a surprise that's okay too.  

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!  Not yet!  When I get one I will post it and add it to my signature.

• Makeup  I tend to go classic or professional but I love to add a pop of color on eyes or lips.  
  • Hair  I love body so I use volumizing products and blow dry.  
  • Nails  I think anything goes for nails.  I once had them painted like little baseballs and then ladybugs!
  • Skincare (face/neck)  I go simple, unscented, and as few ingredients as possible.  
  • Bodycare (every where else)  I love food scented lotions and creams and use them as often as possible.  
  • Home  I love old things and antiques.  I guess my decorating style is a cross between English country house and just plain comfortable.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!  Mascara!  I can't get enough of it.
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?  I love trying responsibly made products but it's not a must.  
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  I can't decide between a drugstore and Sephora.  I would either buy Everything that caught my eye at the drugstore (lipliners, lipsticks, nail art kits, mascara, eyeshadows)  or go to Sephora and get the latest Philosophy promotional scent gift and try to find that perfect red lipliner.   
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.  I subscribe to Birchbox and Fortune Cookie Soap box.  I recently cancelled my Ipsy subscription.  
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Sounds great!  
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  I can't decide, maybe mini's so I could try a few different things.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  I love the Elizabeth Mott It's so Big mascara.  My lashes look so long and it never clumps on me.  
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  I can never get enough of anything by First Aid Beauty.  (Thanks to my previous SS  :wub:  )  I would also love to try a spring/summer lip color and something in the new radiant orchid color.  I would really love to try my Fairy Godmother's HG products.  
  • What make-up items do you use every day?  I never leave the house without mascara and something on my lips.  
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  Elizabeth Mott mascara.  
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?  I've been interested in trying shimmer powders or highlighters for my face.  

• What one product can you just not get enough of?   I have to say mascara.  I am also finding myself lusting after lipsticks lately.  
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Mascara yet again.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  Nothing comes to mind.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  I would love to have more brushes.  I really only have one small eyeshadow brush and a blush brush.  
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  I want to try to find a good bronzer.  
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  I can't think of anything.  
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?  I have a lot of pixi and city color items but it's mostly because of subscription boxes.  
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  I hear a lot of great things about Urban Decay but haven't tried much of their stuff.  
  • What brand(s) do you not want?  I'm game to try just about anything.  

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Purple
  • Favorite color combination?  I love soft blues and greys.  
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination  Pale purple/grey walls with white trim.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?  Nudes and red lip products.  
  • Color(s) to avoid?  Orange?  I'm not really sure, just about every color has a particular shade I find pretty.  

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?  I don't really wear perfume.  My favorite scents are food related like vanilla and spice scents.  
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  I love apple cider candles.  
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  Spices, vanilla, citrus.  
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies?  Don't have any.  
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  I like scented candles.  
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Scented lotion.  
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  Floral scents irritate my allergies.  

• Foils  Yes
  • Deluxe Samples  Yes
  • Hair Oil  No ( I have a bunch)
  • Face Oil  Yes, would be interested to try.
  • Perfume  No, it's just too hard to tell what I'll be allergic to with perfume.
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen  Yes
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes  Only if it's a gradual tan lotion.  The wipes and sprays never seem to work out for me. 

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)  I love sleek clean looking clothes and 50's style dresses so:  Prada, Michael Kors, and Dolce and Gabbana.  
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  I have a small doggy named Josh (under 12 pounds) and am expecting my first baby in December.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  I love lots of little things to unwrap but I would love to see what my Fairy Godmother comes up with.  
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  I have my feet in a kiddie pool and am reading a book.  

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  In my spare time I love to read and craft.  I sew, knit, and crochet. 
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  I am a Doctor Who fan and love PBS shows like Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife and Sherlock.  I love Harry Potter and am pretty sure I'd end up in Ravenclaw.  
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  I would love something crafted or local!
  • Pirates or ninjas?  Definitely pirates.  Tall ships are freakin awesome!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay?  Zombies scare me, it's weird.  
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  I love Beauty and the Beast.  I love that Belle always has her face in a book.  I'm pretty sure she fell in love with the beast after seeing his library.   ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
  • Describe three things decorating your living space.  On the mantel there are a collection of Harpers Magazine books from the 1850's, a silver salver (mostly because I like to say those words), and a blue willow type teapot.  

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)  I don't do e-books but anything else is welcome.  
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)  Very welcome!
  • Candles  Yep.  
  • Tarts  I don't know how tarts got on here but heck yeah!  (I'm assuming we're talking about food?)
  • Reed Diffusers  No thanks.
  • Incense  No thanks
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No thanks.
  • Local Items  Yes please!
  • Mix CD  Sounds awesome!
  • Home Items (and what types)  Sure, I can't think of specific things but I love little decorative things and pictures.  
  • Food Items (and what types)  I love food, it's my favorite, lol.  Food is very welcome.  Especially because being pregnant makes me want to eat everything in sight!  
  • Beverages (and what types)  Not sure about actual liquids but I love tea, cocoa, and cider, even in summer.  
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures  Ooh, these sound fun!
I want to add that I am pretty much game for anything as long as you had fun putting it together.  I am easy to please and would love to discover your favorites!  I think the best part of all this is shopping for someone else so have fun!  Ready!  Set!  GO!  

finally finished my thing   i so suck at these just send me fun pretty stuff!!!!! 

[SIZE=10.5pt]I suck at these quizzes and making wish lists.  I would love a box of stuff you love and would like to share with me mixed with some stuff you think I would love too.  Put your personality into my gift. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ALLERGIES:  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]the only beauty product I have ever had a reaction was a paper fruit mask from freemans.  Ever since then I have tried to stay away from fruit enzyme face masks.  Other than that nothing I can think of[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt].  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Dietary restrictions: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]None [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Skin allergies/sensitivities: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]other than the mentioned fruit masks none that I know of [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I leave that up to my fairy godmother.  I love surprises but if you want me to be on the lookout that is good too (I live in FL so anything that might melt in the summer heat I would want to know to be on the lookout for my mail lady.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Basic background information:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Style descriptions! Brief is better.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Makeup:  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]simple easy  neutral   lots of pinks (think naked 3 palette)  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Hair: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]shoulder length and wavy  usually in a pony tail[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Nails: [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I love nail polish glitter sparkles nail art I love it!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Skincare (face/neck): [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I love mud and charcoal masks.  I also love scrubs and exfoliate.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Body care (everywhere else): [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I love stuff that smells good and scrubs too[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]More advanced questions:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Solve for X: I am wearing too much [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]nail polish[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], and I DO NOT CARE![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Not a must but I like trying all natural stuff[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I get 2 birch boxes 1 ipsy bag and sometimes I get rainbow honey mystery bag and glamor doll eyes of the month. But I skipped May for both of them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Yes yes and yes I love samples and stuff like that.  If you want to go to Sephora and have them make me a ton of samples that would be awesome with me!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I love small sizes of things it takes me forever to go through full size stuff so lots of little things is better for me[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brand-and-color-specific time![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Naked 3 palette great colors!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]General product section, aka not brand/color specific[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What one product can you just not get enough of? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Nail polish!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Eye shadow sticks like Nyx milk pencil and my chella highlighter[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I don’t have a bath tub so much bath bombs and such like that although I would be willing to save one for my next trip away [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I’m pretty open to anything [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Brands:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I have a lot of nyx stuff they seem to have good quality for not too much money.  I also have a lot of zoya nail polish because they are my favorite brand. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I would love to try more korres stuff[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What brand(s) do you not want? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If it is a brand you love I’m willing to try it [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Colors (not specific shades):[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Pink[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Pink [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Color(s) to avoid? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Orange yellow gold[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Scents[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I like tocca perfumes.  And I also love things that are food scented.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Food scented stuff I love candles that smell like I’m baking something.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tocca LaVanilla [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Spray or roll on. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Candles[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Floral[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Foils [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Sure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Deluxe Samples [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Yes Please[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Hair Oil [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ok[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Face Oil [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ehhh[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Perfume [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]kinda[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Sunblock/Sunscreen [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]not really[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Self-tanner/tanning wipes [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]No thanks [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And extra non-makeup-related questions![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I would love it to be about me [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]J[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I would love them to be beautifully wrapped and I love opening each one. One at a time.  It took me hours to get open all my last ss santa stuff  I also love like a gift a day thing too   it’s whatever my god parent wants to do to spoil me [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]In my dream world Disney world is always my answer!!!!  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And advanced fun stuff:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I love to dabble in nail art. I also use it to make jewelry. I love to crochet and cross stich.  I read a lot too.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I’m a big Dr. Who fan. I also love all things Disney. My Hogwarts house is hufflepuff  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Anything cool and geeky.  Something hand made.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Sleeping beauty is my princess [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Yes/no, the extras division:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]sure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Yes Please!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Candles [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Sure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Tarts [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ok[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Reed Diffusers [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]not really[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Incense [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]no thanks[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ehhh [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Local Items [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Yes I would love to know more about you and things you love[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Mix CD [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]That would be super awesome!!!!! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Home Items (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]ok any thing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Food Items (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]sure anything[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Beverages (and what types) [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]??? sure[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]·         [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]I enjoy puzzles but I would rather other stuff. [/SIZE]

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!---None.
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?--Nope. We love everything.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?--Nope.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?--Please let me know. I can't stand suprises.
Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please---Don't have one yet but I'll do that next. 0

• Makeup--I'm in the classic stlye. Foundation, black mascara, red lips. neautral eyes when I can be bothered.
  • Hair---My hair is down to my mid back and dark brown. Curly and dry. I have a elobrate routine but still haven't found my HG
  • Nails--I love all colors and all finishes.
  • Skincare (face/neck)--I'm a wash my face with whatever sample I have laying around and then slap a sample mousterizer on it.
  • Bodycare (every where else)--i love scrubs and lotions.
  • Home-We do modern style with blues, greens, and browns.
More advanced questions:
  • Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!--Nail polish and lipstick.
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?--I know it makes me a bad person but I don't care. If you do great.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?--Depends on the time of year. If it is Christmas time I want a Sephora when I can pick up any of the Christmas kits. Any other time I like Ulta because of the better GWP.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.--Birchbox, Ispy, and Julep. I don't really get box envy. If I don't want to use what I get. I have five neices that will be glad to help me out.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?--Sure/
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I'm mini queen. I love, love, love minis.
  • What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?---It's a tie between Deva Curl conditioner, there is nothing that makes my hair soft like it does. The other thing is the body shop lemon body butter. It is makes my skin happy and the scent makes me happy.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!--Right now I'm lusting over a lipstick liner that will stay on, and a good summer foundation.
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Foundations, mascara, and lipstick.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I like to try new stuff to much to have HG items. I'll find something that may be perfect and then I'll get a different kind because who knows it may be better.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?--Translucent face powder. I keep meaning to get some to try and then I forget.
  • What one product can you just not get enough of?--I never can have enough hand lotion/
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? With the size of my stash I never run out of anything. I do paint my nails at least three days a week.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?--I'm scared of eyeliner.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I don't take care of my skin enough. And I need something to set my makeup in.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I'm still looking for that perfect foundation and the perfect color lipstick.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? I'm a little magpipe. I love everything.
Brands:
  • What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I'm not brand loyal. If it catches my eye I must have it.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I'm intrigued by Elf products. I've used their polish but that is all. I've just never been able to pull the trigger on getting anything.
  • What brand(s) do you not want? I'm good. I'll try anything once/
  • Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? blue
  • Favorite color combination? navy and white
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination. brown and red, or green and cream
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Blue, It is both mine and my husbands favorite color so we tend to gravitate to it.
  • Color(s) to avoid? Gold and yellow.
Scents
  • What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I don't really do scents. I am in love with 21 drops Calm. I swear it works.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Anything citrus in the summer and peppermint in the winter.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.--I am a citrus person. Give me the lemon, graperfuit, the coconut. I know coconut is not citrus but it goes so well with it.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? 21 drops or Demeter
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? rollerball and diffusers
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I love me some scented lotion
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? roses
  • Foils--yes
  • Deluxe Samples--yes
  • Hair Oil--yes
  • Face Oil---no
  • Perfume--not my favorite
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen---okay
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes--No
  • What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)--Not particular
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. My house is my husband and I, Two corgis, and two black cats.
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Wrapped individually but it won't stay wrapped long.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I would like to stay something cute like the beach or something. But in truth 90-degrees in Memphis is hotter that hell and we will be on the couch surfing the web.
And advanced fun stuff:
  • What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I'm a sucker for office supplies and pens. I'm also a big sports fan. Cardinals are my summer team.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I'm a country music fan, and love all things scifi.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything really.
  • Pirates or ninjas?ninjas
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? yay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Beauty and the Beast.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Superhero, old movie posters, and corgis.
  • Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) sure
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) fine
  • Candles-- sure
  • Tarts--no
  • Reed Diffusers--sure
  • Incense--sure
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)--sure
  • Local Items--I would love to try something from your home town.
  • Mix CD--Don't have a cd player/
  • Home Items (and what types)--
  • Food Items (and what types)--Send me your favorite snack
  • Beverages (and what types)--I love coffee, and fizzy drinks.
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures. I'm a number person but words not so much.
Just so you know if you are my fairy godmother don't worry. Send me some of your favorite brands. I love to try new things and if it is totally out of my wheel house. I have five nieces and I'm the official supplier of all beauty related content.

I'm finished I think. Maybe not. lol @@meaganola Can you add me to the list?

Absolute must-answers:

• ALLERGIES!! none for me, my fiance is allergic to cats..so please try not to send fur!
  • Dietary restrictions: nope! we eat and love everything!
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: nope!
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Whichever my fair prefers!

• Makeup: I like to keep things natural looking. I can't leave the house without curling my eyelashes and applying mascara
  • Hair: Very low maintenance. After washing, I apply leave-in conditioner and go. 
  • Nails: I either go vampy with dark reds, blues or purples, or more natural with pale pinks
  • Skincare (face/neck): Love skincare, and enjoy experimenting with different products
  • Bodycare (every where else): Love body scrubs, self tanners, oils etc.
  • Home: Obsessed with makeup organization (small glass jars/cups) and love candles
More advanced questions:

•  
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Doesn't matter to me
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Normally, I would say Sephora and head straight to Nars or Laura Mercier, but I'm getting married in August, so I would use it to buy Jo Malone English Pear and Freesia for my wedding scent :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. I currently sub to birchbox (just reactivated after a 3 month hiatus), and le metier de beaute which ends in July
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Tough question! I love minis because they're so adorable and it allows me to try new things. 

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? I recently bought Guerlain meterorites and love them! They're beatifully packaged and give me that "lit from within" look
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  
  • What make-up items do you use every day? foundation, bronzer, blush, highlighter, eyeliner, mascara
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hourglass ambient powder in dim lighting 

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Mascara and eyeliner
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? mascara (I try to toss it every 3 months)
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I don't have a ton, and things are pretty well rounded. My collection consists of Laura Mercier, theBalm, Stila, Rimmel and NYX
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I would love anything from Jouer (MMT, bronzer, cheek tint etc), it's a 10, caudalie, nuxe, bobbie brown, benefit
  • What brand(s) do you not want?

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? tiffany blue
  • Favorite color combination? grey/black/navy
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination neutral burlap, dark grey/blue and woods/metals
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I wear a lot of black and grey clothes. Makeup-wise, I wear browns and golds
  • Color(s) to avoid? In both clothing and makeup, I avoid bright colors. I would consider dark blue eyeliner

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? My signature scent is YSL Parisienne. I don't switch up perfumes based on season, but with my mood
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? 
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? YSL, Marc Jacobs, Jo Malone, Chloe
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I prefer spray bottles or roller balls. For home, I like candles and diffusers
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?

And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No? Yes to all of the below

• Foils 
  • Deluxe Samples
  • Hair Oil
  • Face Oil
  • Perfume
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I'm selfish, so all about me!
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Love opening up multiple items!
  • Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? I also open gifts slowly, and try to save the wrapping paper/ribbons for future gifts
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I would lay out on my balcony in a bikini, with a margarita, reading a book or magazine. I'm a total California girl and absolutely love the sun

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?
  • Pirates or ninjas?
  • Zombies: Yay or nay?
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Fresh flowers, photographs from my travels, throw pillows and blankets

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) would love! 
  • Candles Yes
  • Tarts what are these?
  • Reed DiffusersYes
  • Incense no
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) no
  • Local Items yes! I especially love local foods
  • Mix CD Yes- send me your favorite workout music
  • Home Items (and what types) makeup storage- I am obsessed with the little jars by rossana alhambra on birchbox, reusing candle jars and glass canisters for q-tips and cotton balls
  • Food Items (and what types) chocolate and anything sweet!
  • Beverages (and what types) no coffee because we have a nespresso machine, i love tea and mixers for adult beverages :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures I love puzzles- sudoku is my favorite but I really love all puzzles

Sorry, I don't know how to add this in a spoiler! 

ALLERGIES-none

Dietary restrictions-none. Sweet treats welcomed!

Skin allergies/sensitivities:

Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? None

Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?- I avoid sulfates and parabens in products. Love organic and vegan products but definitely use all types.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Love stalking packages so definitely heads up!!!!!

Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! Nope

Makeup- neutral

Hair- naturally curly, but I straighten often, color treated. More on the dry side. Oils are my friend

@@meaganola

Mine's finally mostly complete! My survey is here. (Have it on a separate page so I can keep editing it)

ETA: Let me know if I need to paste it as is in here too.

Here we go.... Tagging @meaganola for list inclusion. I'm sure I'll think of something else to add after I post this.

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!
Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? Scents: No patchouli, sandalwood or patchouli like scents.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?

I can't wear cheap metals, avoid sulfates whenever I can.

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Notification please so I can pick it up accordingly.

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! I don't.

Makeup - Minimal
Hair - dead straight
Nails - Anything goes except for pinks/nudes
Skincare (face/neck) - A good lotion/moisturizer
Bodycare (every where else) - A good lotion/moisturizer
Home

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! - Nail Polish
Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? - Important, but not required
You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora, I'd buy
Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox, Julep
Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Meh.
Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either or is fine

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? - Beauty Protector, that stuff is amazing!
What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!
What make-up items do you use every day? - I don't. I mostly stick to skincare items, and nail polish.
What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? - Living Proof Style Protector, Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle
What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Lush's Lemony Flutter

What one product can you just not get enough of? - Hand lotion
What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Cuticle balm
What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?
What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I'm sure I'm missing some important skin care thing, but I haven't found it yet.
What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?
What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason?
What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?
What brand(s) do you not want? Julep. I'm on Julep overload right now.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purples, greens, blues
Favorite color combination? Purple + green
Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination
What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple - it's my favorite color
Color(s) to avoid? Orange, yellow

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? - I don't wear perfume.
What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Candles please, vanilla or fruity.
Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanilla, fruity, citrus, berry
Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Candles - Bath and Body Works
What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candle
Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? lotion
Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Sandalwood and patchouli

Foils - Yes
Deluxe Samples - Yes
Hair Oil - Yes
Face Oil - Yes
Perfume - Absolutely NO
Sunblock/Sunscreen No
Self-tanner/tanning wipes - Absolutely NO

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)
List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.
Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. All about me
If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Up to the fairy godparent, I'm gonna rip it open in a mad :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hiding inside where its cool and reading because 90 degrees is too hot for me.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Still trying to figure out how to crochet.
Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Doctor Who, Marvel Universe, dragons
What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?
Pirates or ninjas? Ninjas
Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay
Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Movie? Tron (yes I am a nerd)
Describe three things decorating your living space. Books, cozy

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks)
Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure
Candles Yes
Tarts No
Reed Diffusers No
Incense No
Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No
Local Items Sure
Mix CD
Home Items (and what types) I love funky kitchen things
Food Items (and what types) Chocolate, coffee
Beverages (and what types) No
Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

ugh whyyy is my spoiler not working?

dream list: https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132201-gemstone-midsummer-swap-dream-list/

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No dietary restrictions/I would love to receive food items
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No/No
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!

• Makeup I try to keep it easy! I love BB creams/tinted moisturizers and foundation is a special occasion only type of product
  • Hair Curly/Blonde.  I really love any and all dry shampoo
  • Nails Always painted!  I love doing at home manicures
  • Skincare (face/neck) I have a clarisonic and prefer to use Origins/Josie Maran products.  I love face masks/oil/scrubs.  I have combination skin. 
  • Bodycare (every where else) I love a good body scrub but I am up to my eyeballs in shower gel and lotions
  • Home I love to cook and to bake!  I also love candles but not if they are overly sweet smelling.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! lipstick!
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? I am interested in trying more cruelty free products, but it is not a deal breaker.  I don't care about a product being vegan.  I am obsessed with Lush.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora!  The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is on my my wishlist for ages.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Birchbox is my only subscription box.  I am dying to get my hands on more revive dry deodorant wipes.  
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Fine by me.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Several minis!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  TARTE  Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick  in Wild and Fierce.  This is my HG lipstick- it goes on beautifully and lasts forever.  I feel the most confident in red lipstick.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! please see my dream list!
  • What make-up items do you use every day? BB cream, blush, eyeliner, lipstick
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Benefit's high beam, The Balm's staniac, TARTE Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Hourglass Ambient lighting powders!

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Lipstick!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Translucent powder
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Mascara, I have eyelash extensions
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Better makeup brushes, spot cleaner for brushes
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? see above
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara! Eyeshadow excluding anything you think is a must have.  Glittery eye products

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte, but only because of their amazing christmas gift sets.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?
  • What brand(s) do you not want? 

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Mint
  • Favorite color combination? Teal/yellow
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Teal and white
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Teal- it is so easy to find lovely home goods in this color.  
  • Color(s) to avoid? Brown/Orange

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? See by Chloe
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Honeysuckle
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Citrus and Floral
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? CB I Hate Perfume, Bath and Body Works candles, The body shop room sprays
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Spray/Candles
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Sugary/Baked goods!

• Foils Yes
  • Deluxe Samples Yes
  • Hair Oil Yes
  • Face Oil Yes
  • Perfume Yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes No/I only use St. Tropez

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Chevron/Ikat/Graphic florals
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have a 1 1/2 year old Corgi!  His name is Willy Nelson. 
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  Individually/slow and methodical
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Swimming!  I live in Baltimore but I grew up in Florida, so I am obsessed with swimming/the beach/kayaking/natural springs, etc.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Cooking/Baking!  
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Harry Potter!!!  AAAH 
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything Harry Potter themed!  Anything from your home town!
  • Pirates or ninjas?
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Toy Story
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Maps, Lithographs, Old Family Photographs (From the 1960s-earlier)

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes
  • Candles yes
  • Tarts yes
  • Reed Diffusers no
  • Incense no
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes to room spray/no to rocks
  • Local Items yes
  • Mix CD no
  • Home Items (and what types) 
  • Food Items (and what types) snacks! treats!
  • Beverages (and what types) alcohol! ahahahahahahaha +tea!  I love tea (except chamomile)
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures no
@@meaganola

Absolute must-answers ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!

• Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? no dietary restrictions
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? no known allergies, however my skin is combination skin and sensitive
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? either or will be fine by me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! -no other dreamlist posted

• Makeup -pinup style/ classic with bold lips (red/ pink) and cat eyes
  • Hair -long blonde hair
  • Nails -I have them...I like them, they break easy and i love to polish them in pinks/ purples, no neon colors
  • Skincare (face/neck) -I use my clarisonic mia 2 and a good day/ night lotion
  • Bodycare (every where else) - nothing that smells too strong. Florals work well. I have tattoos so lots of SPF in all my prodcuts
  • Home - share it with my husband and our dog. Style is blue/ black and grey. I like nautical things
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much eyeliner, and I DO NOT CARE!
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? -nice but not necessary
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? -sephora, a nice new blush, nail polish, foundation
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - used to get NBTT but thinking of cancelling. German Glossybox
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? As long as seperately packaged and clearly labeled that is fine.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either or is honestly fine by me. I am happy with one great big item or multiple minis.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? lipsticks because you can make a great statement. I have a fuchsia BITE lippie that I use a lot
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! - a great bold lipstick that works on pale skin with blonde hair and blue eyes will be great if it's long lasting, a nice blush for the same skin tone, any awesome nail polish you know of
  • What make-up items do you use every day? -I use: a face primer (usually smashbox or sephora brand), my sephora or L'oreal foundation, depending how pale I am (medium coverage), my coralista blush and hoola bronzer, stila liquid felt tip liner, an eyeshadow of my choice on most days and a lipstick of my choice on most days
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Love: Stila black eyeliner, coralista blush, bite lipsticks, hate: lipgloss
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? honestly, the only item I can think of is the naked 3 palette but i am not sure if I will love it or the lollitint which I haven't even swatched yet

• What one product can you just not get enough of? lipstick
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? face primer
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? lipgloss because I can't get over the stickiness
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? can't think of anything here
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? more brushes in the long run of better quality (I use ecotools curently and love them), and possibly another eyebrow set (use browzings and give me brow from benefit)
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? lipgloss and powder foundations

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? benefit, love the package, love how they work
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Oh a bunch of the indy brands
  • What brand(s) do you not want? i am fine with store brands as long as you believe these products are must tries. I own a few store brand items myself

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? blue (not for makeup!)
  • Favorite color combination? aqua and white or black and pink
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination nautical colors
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? pink, lips, works great (I don't mean barbie pink but fuchsia and nice berry colors)
  • Color(s) to avoid? neon colors, especially for nail polish. Green, yellow and orange for example won't work

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Armani gold, anything floral / feminine but not too sweet 9I don't wnat to smell like a strip club, if that makes sense)
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? there are a few, ocean breeze, rain, anything fresh
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. roses, lilac, vanilla, lemongrass, sandlewood, anythting floral
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Armani, Dior, marc Jacobs, Favorite home fragrance companies? We usually get them as a gift and I can't think of the name, something with creek. Not too big on Yankee candles
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? spray What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? candle, diffuser Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? anything that seems too strong/ too sweet

• Foils - yes
  • Deluxe Samples -yes
  • Hair Oil -yes
  • Face Oil -no
  • Perfume -yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen -absolutely if a  good one
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes -no

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) nautical designs, vintage rockabilly designs, ,
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. -i don't think I have any publish ones, so sorry! Please feel free to have an elf question me if help is needed :)
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. - This will be up to you, I do have a 31 year old husband and an adult boxer girl who has a wheat allergy
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? - again, this is up to you. I like the little surprises so individually wrapped is great but as I like sub boxes I am also fine with seeing all at once.
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? depending on the day I will be: sleeping in, going to the park or on a hike if not too hot and humid, going to swim (love the water!), meet friend for dinner and good times

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? - currently the hubby and I are getting tattooed every weekend, how is that for a hobby? I love good movies and books, swimming, spinning class and spending time with family and friends, I sew (mostly for babies right now) - if you find anything that relates to that, that's great
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Favorite shows are: Big Bang Theory, Modern family, anything comedy and a lot of cooing shows (the hubby loves to cook!!!)
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? mmmh maybe an accesory or something for the hair? I wear flowers in my hair for example (the bigger, binup style ones) and some bandanas,
  • Pirates or ninjas? -ninjas
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? -nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  movie: Winnie the pooh, hero: mulan, villain: Skar
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. rubberduckies (currently boxed up due to recent move), lots of cozy blankets, photographs

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) -no
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) - yes
  • Candles -yes
  • Tarts -yes
  • Reed Diffusers -yes
  • Incense -no got plenty
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) -no
  • Local Items -yes
  • Mix CD -no
  • Home Items (and what types) -yes, cooking related
  • Food Items (and what types) -yes, anything for BBQing/ grilling/ baking, chocolate or anything local
  • Beverages (and what types) -no
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures -no

Ahh, so excited...I had forgotten about this! Heads up to whoever gets me, I got a new address because I JUST moved...I already sent it along to magicalmom but if you didn't get an updated address for me, let her know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! NONE. 
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? NONE. 
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? None!!
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? A heads up would be nice, just because I don't know the neighborhood yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/132341-yousoldtheworlds-midsummer-nights-dreamlist/

• Makeup - Everything but bronzer/tanner and fake lashes! I love color, and I'll wear any shade and brand.
  • Hair - Short angled bob with bangs, right now...I like leave in products, volumizers, dry shampoos, heat protectants, masks.
  • Nails - I wear any and all colors.
  • Skincare (face/neck) - Anything. I love eye creams and things for brightening.
  • Bodycare (every where else) - Anything but tanners!
  • Home - I love aqua/teal shades, gray, black, white, purple...chevron prints, vintage things.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE!  Blush, mascara, eyeliner!
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice/must-have
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Lush! ALL THE THINGS, bath bombs, skincare.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Popsugar and Birchbox is all I get, presently.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? I'm perfectly okay with anything like this!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? I honestly have no preference! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Benefit They're Real - works on my blonde lashes and makes them look full and long.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! All the LUSH goodies, the UD Electric palette, the GDE Matte 2 Feminine collection and the Blogger collection.
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara and eyeliner.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? I don't really have many HG products!rotate through everything. I  HC = anything by Pop Beauty.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Benefit Lollitint!

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Eyeshadow!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? The only thing I ever finish is foundation!
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Bronzers/tanners - I am pale and cool toned and they just don't work.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? I'm not sure! A perfect mask, maybe!
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? I am just looking for new favorites of everything, mostly.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Lashes, tanners, bronzers, and probably no mascara, because my stash is giant right now.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Urban Decay, it's my favorite!
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? I'd like to try more Too Faced.
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Pop Beauty, Be a Bombshell - basically, the Ipsy faves.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? turquoise
  • Favorite color combination? turquoise and gray with yellow
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination the above mentioned, with black and silver.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? I love purples, they bring out the green in my eyes.
  • Color(s) to avoid? Makeup-wise, I don't do much yellow or many browns.

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I love all of the Lavanila scents, Harvey Prince Hello, anything lemony, vanilla-y, grapefruity.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I love fruity scents, and most from BBW.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. sweet, fruity, tropical, warm, citrusy, fresh
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Harvey Prince, Annick Goutal, Lavanila, Pacifica, Slatkin/bath and body works.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? All forms are great.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? I love lotions.
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I dislike anything that smells like Japanese Cherry Blossom from BBW.

• Foils yes
  • Deluxe Samples yes
  • Hair Oil yes
  • Face Oil yes
  • Perfume yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen yes
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes NO

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3): I don't really have any. Love Betsey Johnson?
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. n/a
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I have two cats and a dog, if one wanted to include things for them.
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Whatever makes you happy makes me happy, friend!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Indoors, reading, with some iced tea. Or watching Netflix. Sitting outside when it cools a bit.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Photography, reading.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Supernatural, Harry Potter, Bob's Burgers, Gilmore Girls, ALL BOOKS
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Anything, send me some of your favorite things!
  • Pirates or ninjas? X-Men!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay!
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? I like the classics...Maleficent and Ursula.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. CHevron prints, pretty containers, bright colors.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yes
  • Candles yes
  • Tarts yes
  • Reed Diffusers yes
  • Incense no
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yes
  • Local Items yes
  • Mix CD yes
  • Home Items (and what types) anything!
  • Food Items (and what types) anything!
  • Beverages (and what types) tea, coffee, k-cups, anything!
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures yes!
Ready!  Set!  GO!

@@meaganola

No Allergies

No Dietary restrictions, but I’m not a big sweets person.

No allergies/sensitivities

Yes I would like a heads up about my package

Background:

Makeup: outrageous, loud, obnoxious

Hair: Unstyled, dry, mostly ponytails/buns

Nails: Any

Skincare: SUNSCREEN, I’d love sunscreen lol and non-drying face wash

Bodycare: No body butters/lotion I’m overrun at the moment

Home: Neutral with pops of color

• [SIZE=12pt]Solve for X: I am wearing too much eyeliner, and I DO NOT CARE![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Sephora, probably buy some of those mini kits[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Only box I subscribe to is SquareHue[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? LOAD ME UP ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? MINIS!![/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Too many to choose, probably Tarte foundation in Light because for a long time I thought  I would never find a foundation that worked for me[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars![/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What make-up items do you use every day? Nothing lol[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG: Tarte foundation  HC: Lavanila lipshine[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Indie/loose shadows, [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What one product can you just not get enough of? eyeliner/shadow[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Nothing, I have way too much of everything[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A really good body scrub, like sandpaper gritty, none of this buffing stuf lmao[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? More brushes always more brushes :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Hairspray, no use for it EVER lol, Brow anything[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Tarte, thebalm, UD I love the packaging and the wear[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Glamour doll eyes, [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What brand(s) do you not want? [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?Blue[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Favorite color combination? Hot pink and Lime green[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination : fairly neutral[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Color(s) to avoid? Neutrals[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Scents[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Love HK big pink bow, own tons of it from the Sephora clearance[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Vanilla Sandalwood[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Too many to list[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Atelier cologne[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Rollerball, spray   What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? I use B&BW wallflowers[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Baby powder, anything sickeningly sweet[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]And finally (at least for the beauty section), Yes/No?[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Foils[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Deluxe Samples[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hair Oil[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Face Oil[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Perfume[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Sunblock/Sunscreen[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Self-tanner/tanning wipes[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]All of the above, Give me all the things![/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3)No preference[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.   none[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  My daughter Z  7yo would die if she didn’t get something[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individually wrapped so I can tear through it like a madwoman[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? HA! Just did this yesterday, Swimming with Z and grilling on the patio.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]And advanced fun stuff:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? FROGS[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Pirates or ninjas? Both[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Zombies: Yay or nay?  nay[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Little mermaid  ariel ursula[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Describe three things decorating your living space. Children’s artwork, makeup and electronics. We’re not really knick knack people.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Yes/no, the extras division:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=12pt]Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Candles yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Tarts nope[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Reed Diffusers yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Incense nope[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Local Items yup[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Mix CD yup with hearts and our names and which one is our song *Sigh*[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Home Items (and what types) sure no preference[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Food Items (and what types) sure no preference[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Beverages (and what types) The real sugar Dr. pepper I’d kiss you for ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt]Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures yup[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I know I missed or didn’t answer a few items, mostly didn’t have an answer for them. I’m not picky and seriously I have enough makeup I shouldn’t join these things at all I just like to send and get boxes. If you have any ?s have a fairy send me a PM[/SIZE]

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? None & food items are fine!
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? None
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise Let me know!  I get some kind of weird pleasure stalking my packages.

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! (Will come back with this once complete!)

Style descriptions! Brief is better: Laid back, ecclectic, weird, i also love bombshell/rockabilly style. 

• Makeup -  Rosegold, champagne, mink eyeshadows, black winged eyeliner, lipstick/gloss, mascara, fake eyelashes
  • Hair - Long, dark brown almost black, very curly and often frizzy. I like to straighten on occasion too!
  • Nails -  Painted most of the time. I change colors with my mood and i'm obsessed with holos and thermals.
  • Skincare (face/neck) - Very important to me. Recenty obsessed with korean skincare and anything anti aging. I have combo skin and redness is an issue. Pink undertones.
  • Bodycare (every where else) - .I love bodycare especially fun/weird stuff from Fortune Cookie Soap, Villianess and Lush. Also love bath bombs, lotion, bathsalts, basically all the bath things!.
  • Home - I live on a lake so its pretty rustic/lakehouse themed. My kitchen gear is all brightly colored and fun. Bathroom and bedrooms are more antique/zen.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! - Perfume & lipstick
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? -  Not important
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? - Sephora. That adorable too Faced cheeta printed bronzer/blush job and a Elizabeth & James Nirvan Black rollerball, and then i would go off the deep end and spend waaaaay over the giftcard.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. - Ipsy, Birchbox, Fortune Cookie Soap Box, Black SHeep Lacquer, Rainbow Honey and Glossybox. I seriously covet all the korean skincare & makeup ya'll get in the Memeboxes, so far i've only been able to get LB #3 
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? -Yes!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  Either one!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? -  Lipstick/blam/glosses. I have to have something on my lips 24/7 and there is just so much variety to play with. I seriously have a bucket full of assorted lippies and i use it like a grab bag!
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! -Hmmm..korean skincare and cosmetics, too faced Cheetah bronzer/blush, the new Melted lipglosses and perfumes(i love perfumes similiar to Bottega Veneta, E&J Nirvana Black, Bulgari Mon Jasmine Noir, soooo...musky, sweet, tobacco, hay, jasmine, plum notes? really i'm not picky!) .
  • What make-up items do you use every day? - Lipstick, perfume,Mascara, eyeliner and nail polish.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG - still searching  HC - Pop Beauty.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? - A lip scrub or occ lip tars.

• What one product can you just not get enough of?  Perfumes
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? . Mattifying Powder and FCS Hydrate Me.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Primers! Every single one i've tried has broken me out. Primers hate my skin.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? Good brushes, i never know what i should be looking for.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? Nothing in particular, everything in particular, haha.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Primers, blue/green eyeshadows, yellow/white nailpolish, shampoo( except dry shampoo, that shit is my jam).

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? -Black Sheep Laqcuer, Fortune Cookie Soap and Urban Decay.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? - Tony Moly, Too Faced, indie makeup brands or just anything, i love trying new things!
  • What brand(s) do you not want?  Pop Beauty.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple!
  • Favorite color combination?  Grey and Pink
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination  Light Blue, Grey, chocolate brown. Also, i live in a log cabin.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Purple, because it's my favorite color and looks good with my skin tone!
  • Color(s) to avoid? - Orange, yellow and white
Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? - Bottega Veneta in the winter and Bulgari Mon Jasmine Noir & I Love New York for Her in the summer.
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Warm, musky, tobacco, sweet, gourmand, Plum, Jasmine and violet.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. See above
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? - Demeter, Bulgari, I Love New York, Tom Ford, Bottega Veneta, and Prada
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Any and All!
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Shower Gel, Lotion, Body Butter, Hydrate Me's, Hair mist, powder, hand lotion!
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Ginger and nothing with mainly citrus notes.

• Foils - Sure
  • Deluxe Samples Yes
  • Hair Oil Yes
  • Face Oil Yes
  • Perfume Yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen - Nah
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes - Nah

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) - Modcloth, Vera Wang.
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.  - None
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. If you want to, but no obligation. I have a little boy who is 4 who is obssesed with thomas, sharks, my little ponies and frozen. No pets. 
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Surprise me!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Hanging out on my deck, enjoying the lake, grilling, having a cocktail and enjoying my family.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? - Read, watch TV,play with my son, get sucked into askreddit.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. - Anything British and nerdy - Doctor Who, Sherlock, Jane Austen, Neil Gaiman, Gryffindor House for HP
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? -  Tea, Pacific Rim Geekery (I am obssesed with this movie), Chocolate covered potato chips
  • Pirates or ninjas? Pirates.
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Hell YAY
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? - I love Brave and Robin Hood, Hoo da lolly!
  • Describe three things decorating your living space.  - Candles, Pictures, and kids toys strewn everywhere!

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) - Why not, but not as fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes
  • Candles Yes
  • Tarts Yes
  • Reed Diffusers - Yes
  • Incense - No
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) Yes
  • Local Items Yes
  • Mix CD- Awww, yes, thats adorable
  • Home Items (and what types)Yes, kitchen gadgets, frames and what not.
  • Food Items (and what types)Yes, chocolate, local food, anything just a little different.
  • Beverages (and what types) -  Sure, but if you do, omg, be careful!
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures - NO
Finally got to this!  Hope the spoiler tag works...i'm kinda terrible at this internet thing

I guess I could go ahead and post this, huh?

Absolute must-answers:

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! -- Any scent with the word "white" in the description = instant headache.  
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items?  No beef, please.  I'm not vegetarian, but I can't eat it.  Cilantro is a migraine trigger.  Avocado = hives.  Steak fajitas with salsa and a side of guacamole?  My nightmare.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc?  I don't avoid most things other people avoid like sulfates, silicones, paragons, etc, but I have to avoid avocado!  I get hives whether I eat it or put it on my skin.  Avocado oil seems to be okay as long as it's not on my face, but avocado masks?  No no no no no.  Oh, and jewelry!  I can't wear earrings due to a weird unhealing thing my ears do.  And I can't handle short necklaces because they make me feel like I'm choking, and bracelets and rings just annoy me.
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? -- It would be nice to know so I have something to look forward to if I'm having a crappy time at work, but not a big deal if not!

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please!  much a work in progress right now because I was expecting a couple more days to !)

• Makeup -- I-get-up-at-5am-and-spend-ten-minutes-on-makeup makeup.  
  • Hair -- Wash/condition the night before, brush it out in the morning, and call it good.  No heat, no hold products.  Ever.  Style-wise, I seem to usually pull it up in a big hair clip nowadays, especially when it's warm or hot.  It's just past my shoulders (long layers, I guess), fine, thick, and this weird straight/wavy hybrid.  I don't even know how to describe it.  Just boring hair that I put up to keep myself from playing with it all day or melting from the sweat.
  • Nails -- Always polished or covered with nail wraps.  The weirder the better!
  • Skincare (face/neck) -- Low-maintenance due to skin sensitivity.  Cleanser, moisturizer/facial oil (depends on the weather and season), and that's it.  I try to remember to exfoliate once a week, but I don't usually succeed.  I'm trying to do weekly masks.  I rarely remember.
  • Bodycare (every where else) -- Shower gel to cleanse.  Bar soap makes me itch like crazy!  Body lotion, butter, oil to moisturize.  I love sugar scrubs (especially Fortune Cookie Soap) for shaving my legs!
  • Home -- I have no style.  My living space is filled with crap my cats have decided to play with.  Edgar loves drinking stews in general and Starbucks straws in particular.  I don't why specifically Starbucks.  He has The Crazies.  
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! -- Colorful sparkly loose eyeshadow.
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? -- Nice but (I shouldn't admit this) I kind of stopped paying attention to this a while ago.
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? -- Sephora, and I would probably be so overwhelmed by choice that I can't decide!  If it gets expanded to just cosmetics companies, Glamour Doll Eyes.  I would split it between this summer's multiple upcoming collections!
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. -- Urgh.  Birchbox, SquareHue, Glamour Doll Eyes, ipsy (just resubscribed after a several-months-long break, so my first bag this time around is May), Le Metier de Beaute, NatureBox, innocent+twisted alchemy (May was my first month!), Rainbow Honey (see i+ta!), Julep (usually skip, will probably continue to skip now that I have the RH sub delivering exactly what I've been wishing Julep would do!), Scratch (have skipped most months since I joined).  I think that's it!  I'm currently seriously coveting the benefit lollitint from the April ipsy bag and the Revlon crayon from the May ipsy bag!  I'm still waiting for a Birchbox to load before I'll know whether there's anything in those that I want but am not receiving.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Sure!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  Minis!  I think the only full-sized products I have ever finished are cleansers, bb cream, lip balm, and Seche Vite.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  Lip Smackers.  They were launched when I was, like, one year old, so I feel like we have grown up together.  
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  On my dream list!  (Non-forum lists are linked there as well.)
  • What make-up items do you use every day? -- Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me.  I just got another one even though I'm only halfway through my current bottle because I fear running out during an out-of-stock time.
  • What are your holy grail items? -- I never used foundation until I discovered Missha Perfect Cover BB cream, and that changed my makeup life!  Other than that, just generally loose indie pigments.  I would still be sticking to the same colors (and mainly purples) week after week if it wasn't for GDE's sub sending me on the course of "well, hey, they sent me bright yellow.  I might as well give it a shot!"
  • Holy crap? -- I can't think of any.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? -- Brow pencil/gel.  I feel like my brows need to be ever so slightly darker, and I have the Starlooks brow quad that they sent out last May, but I want to try something other than a powder.  I just keep putting off buying a pencil/gel/anything else!

• What one product can you just not get enough of? -- Indie loose pigments.  Love them.  Want to collect all of them!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? -- Aside from lip balm and speed-dry top coat (*love* Seche Vite and Sally Hansen Insta-Dry!), I would have to let you know if that ever happened.  (I've hit pan on *one* thing:  Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded.  I used it as base with everything last fall and winter, and now I can *just* see the bottom of the jar in one tiny spot.  I still have probably half of it left on the sides of the jar.)
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? -- Mascara because my eyes are too ticklish.  Liquid and gel pot eyeliner because my hands just don't want to cooperate.  And, yes, actually, foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish!  And anything pedicure-related.  That's something I leave to professionals.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? -- A nice medium brown brow product.  I have good eyebrows, so I'm not looking to fill them out or make them bigger, but I'm Of An Age where they're starting to get lighter, and I want my nice strong brow color back!
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? -- Can't really think of anything.  I can always use another eyeshadow brush for loose pigments, though!
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? -- Mascara, red lipstick, matte neutral anything, black eyeliner, alcohol-based fragrance.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? -- Glamour Doll Eyes.  I love loose pigment, and I'm determined to collect every one of their shades.  I already have probably three-quarters of their catalog!
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? -- Pretty much any indie company other than GDE, Geek Chic Cosmetics (I have a few collections from them), and Espionage Cosmetics (I only buy this line at cons!).
  • What brand(s) do you not want? -- Hard Candy, any of the ipsy bomb brands.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Fuchsia.  At least right this minute.
  • Favorite color combination?  Green and purple.  Or cobalt and lime.  Or fuchsia and tangerine.  Or brown and green.  It changes frequently!
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination -- I tend to go mainly for shades of green since my carpet and walls are brown because green + brown = forest.  And that way, I can use little bursts of color like a bright red Helmer to represent a flowering plant, just like the forests around here!
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? -- No such thing!  I'm all over the place with color.
  • Color(s) to avoid? -- Black (if we're talking about eyeliner), red (lipstick and nail polish), neutrals, nudes, traditional nail polish colors in general.  Just general color anywhere:  Orange and yellow.  They make me angry.  I don't know why.  They're okay for eyeshadow for some reason, though.

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? -- I don't really have an all-time favorite.  Maybe Shalimar because my mom wore it, but for myself, none.  I change scents frequently, and I go through phases where I wear one scent every single day for a few months, and then I suddenly change to something radically different.  This spring, I've been wearing a whole lot of Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab's Scherezade.  The past few summers, I've been really into BPAL La Bella Donna Della Mia Mente, Tamora,  and Vixen (and for some reason, I've been wearing Vixen on weekends a *lot* lately).
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? -- Hmm...  I don't really have one.  I like evocative home fragrance that makes me feel like I'm in a fortune teller's tent at a traveling carnival with tons of spicy resiny goodness everywhere.  Or a Storyville reception room.  Or an ancestral Sasquatch family manor.  Or a cemetery for Dia de los Muertos.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. -- resiny, spicy, incense-y.  Head shop sorts of stuff.  I think the official fragrance profiles would be oriental and floriental.  On occasion, I like jasmine.  I love citrus stuff for the shower, but perfume-wise, I'm on a resin/spice/musk/sandalwood kick right now.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? -- Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab for perfume.  Black Phoenix Trading Post for home.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Oil, which I will put in a rollerball if it's not in one already.  Alcohol-based and I typically do *not* get along.  Sadly, most fragrance out there is alcohol-based nowadays, even rollerballs.
  • What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  Spray.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Body oil/butter/lotion.  It's a tie!
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? -- Anything with "white" in the description.  Also:  vetiver, banana, berry.

• Foils -- yes
  • Deluxe Samples -- yes
  • Hair Oil -- yes
  • Face Oil -- yes
  • Perfume -- yes, if it's oil-based
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen -- no
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes -- no

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) -- Uh…  Art Nouveau.  Paisley.  Pop art (especially Keith Haring).  I don't think I can name even one designer.
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult.  They're on my dreamlist!
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. -- I have two going-on-three-year-old kitties.  They have *all* of the crazies.  They make toys out of random household things like boxes (they *love* boxes!) and soda straws.
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? All options are awesome!  Decisions are hard!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? -- Hiding in a movie theatre or library where the air conditioning and darkness live.  Or maybe my aunt's house if she has her AC cranked up to Arctic.  Hate the sun and heat.  We're talking headache, nausea, and migraine trigger here.  I will only go to the beach if it's cloudy and cool!

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? -- Makeup and fandom are pretty much it.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. -- Welcome to Night Vale, The Walking Dead, Breaking Bad (it's not over in my heart!), Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Game of Thrones, True Blood (well, okay, mainly the first two or three seasons before the show runners LOST THEIR COLLECTIVE MIND), Teen Wolf (I watch on Netflix, so I'm a season behind!), The Blacklist, Marvel's Agents of SHIELD, Grimm, comic book movies and horror movies in general.  I love everything Alice in Wonderland except the Burton film (my earliest memory is of reading the book) and _Once Upon a Time in Wonderland_ (it just didn't grab me).  I plan on diving into Star Trek TOS (I've only ever seen *one* episode!) and finally finishing Firefly (so sad!  Once I'm done with it, that's it!) this summer.  The first fandom I actively participated in was Buffy!  I miss that show.  Hogwarts house:  Ravenclaw.  I would self-select, and Pottermore agrees with me.  
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? -- tacky touristy crap like floaty pens or snow globes, robot magnet, anything in one of my fandoms!
  • Pirates or ninjas? -- Pirates.  My city has a very strong history with pirates.  Shanghai Tunnels, baby!
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? -- Yay!  _Night of the Living Dead_ was the first real horror movie I was allowed to watch.  It stuck with me.  I wanted to do horror movie makeup after I read about how they did it!
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  -- I'm actually not big on *Disney*, but they do own the Marvel Avengers, so... _The Avengers_ (since there isn't an Incredible Hulk movie yet), Hulk (Mark Ruffalo!), and Loki (because Loki).
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. -- IKEA Helmers (one red, one gray), IKEA four-square cube (black), IKEA side tables (green).  I'm not really a decorator.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) -- Sure!
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) -- Absolutely!
  • Candles -- No, thanks!  Kitty faces + candles = what's that burning smell?
  • Tarts -- I just received a PartyLite wax warmer, so this would be fantastic.
  • Reed Diffusers -- No, thank you!  These would end up being kitty chew toys.  And ruining my rug.
  • Incense -- Ooh, yes!  
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) -- Room spray!  
  • Local Items -- Yes yes yes.
  • Mix CD -- Absolutely!
  • Home Items (and what types) -- I'm going to go with no on this one.  I don't have a clue about this stuff!
  • Food Items (and what types) -- Ooh, yes.  I'm big on savory and salty things, and sweet-salty, like chocolate-covered pretzels, except those during the summer because MELT.  Ooh, and salted caramels?  Love.  And sesame sticks and dried cherries, which I guess is actually a savory-sweet combo.  Pretty much anything with a contrast that does not involve spicy, I guess!
  • Beverages (and what types) -- I love fruity iced teas, like Harney & Sons Paris, Twinings four red fruits (can't remember the real name), and Earl Gray, but I prefer decaf whenever possible because then I can drink it all day and all night!
  • Puzzle Books:  words, numbers, pictures -- I'm actually a fan of crossword puzzles, but not super hard ones.

I'm hoping the spoiler works.  I'll try to fill out the ones I didn't answer later when I have a bit more time.

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to @magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!!  None
  • Dietary restrictions:  None, I love food!
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities:  None
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surpriseHeads-up please!

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! -- Working on dream wish list soon.

• Makeup -- natural -- neutral eye colors (cream and browns), light and middle shades of blush/lipstick, pinks, mauve, peach
  • Hair -- Long, dry, flat I usually wear it down.
  • Nails -- prefer reds/ pinks/ purples but I do have some blues and such.  No yellow or lime green types.
  • Skincare (face/neck) -- combo skin, prone to breakouts, have issues with sun spots, pores, fine lines, and shine Love masks, treatment products, and moisturizers both mattifying and regular.
  • Bodycare (every where else) -- love lotions that smell like desserts and fruits.  I love Lush products.  I wish there was one closer.
  • Home -- I love candles!  Home is more blue-green shades with white or sand. 
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I have too much lip products, and I DO NOT CARE!
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Don't care
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  Sephora and lip or cheek products, skin care, or perfume.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.  Birchbox and Ipsy.
  • Ipsy, the Revlon colorburst (like the color), the Lulu balm from this month and Cover FX mattifying primer from last.  Birchbox, the Noya lip gloss, Laqa lippie, the candles, the Givescent perfume, or the Caudalie oil.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?  Sounds great! 
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?  MINI'S!  I love small things!

Brand-and-color-specific time!  Brands are tough because I change all the time but I'll add what I can.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  I can't pick just one.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!  Any mini lippie sets that don't have too many reds, orange, or very dark colors.  I love Bite lippies.  Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette also.
  • What make-up items do you use every day?  Foundation (Dior Forever in Linen) or Bobbi Brown BB in fair), concealer, powder, blush (stila cream in Peony or Josie Maran lip and cheek creamy oil in limitless pink ,eyeshadow,  mascara, and lip gloss.
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  I have no idea!  I'll have to think on that one.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?  I don't know.

• What one product can you just not get enough of?  Lip products, lip gloss, lipsticks
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?  Foundation.  I won't leave home without it on.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)?  Eyeliner.  I can't for the life of me get it to work. Same with false lashes.
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine?  I don't know.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? A good eyelash curler or powder brush.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?  Eyeliner, mascara (unless you love it then I want to try it), hairspray, shampoo, hair oil.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Maybe Sephora brand.  It's cheaper than other brands at Sephora but I've liked a lot of their things.
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to?  Hourglass, Sonia, Kashuk
  • What brand(s) do you not want? I can't think on one.

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color?  Teal
  • Favorite color combination?  Teal, grey. 
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination.  Surprisingly, it's teal and other ocean/beach colors.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why?  Beauty related -- MauveDecorating -- white.  Clothes -- black
  • Color(s) to avoid? -- Yellow and orange

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time?  Joya Ames Soeurs Parfume - my husband hates it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />, Armani Code, or Escada Born in Paradise.
    What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer?  Harajuku Lover's G perfume -- one of my husbands favorite
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? I have lots of lemon and citrus scents and jasmine or honeysuckle scents.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance.  Lemon or other citrus, jasmine, gardenia, honeysuckle, vanilla, coconut, amber, musk, and sandalwood.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companiesEscada, Dolce & Gabanna, Juicy (I'm embarased to admit this) Favorite home fragrance companies?  B&BW, and company that makes those scented wax melt things
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray or rollerball.  What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)?  Candle or the wax melts.
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item?  Scented lotion
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?  Anything too heavy

• Foils -- Yes
  • Deluxe Samples --  Yes
  • Hair Oil -- No
  • Face Oil -- Sure
  • Perfume -- Yes
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen -- Okay
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes -- Not really

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) -- I don't have any favorite designers. I do like stripes, floral, polka dots
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. No
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  Whatever you'd like, although my boy's won't care for any beauty type products. My husband John, daughter Madison (17), son Jarom (14), and daughter Charity (8).  I'm okay if it's all for me though :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Whatever is easier for you.  Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  Somewhere in between
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing?  Relaxing with a book and a Diet Dr. Pepper with ice.

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like?  Read, try to sew.
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  I like Psych but don't really watch much TV.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?  Let me think about this one.
  • Pirates or ninjas?  Pirates
  • Zombies: Yay or nay?  Nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain?  Belle, my husband said this was his favorite because she's exactly like me, brown hair, brown eyes, always has nose in a book.
  • Describe three things decorating your living space.  Family pictures, paintings my grandma painted, and flowers.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) -- Yes
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) -- Yes
  • Candles -- Yes
  • Tarts -- Yes
  • Reed Diffusers -- No
  • Incense -- No
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) -- No
  • Local Items -- Yes
  • Mix CD -- No
  • Home Items (and what types) -- Sure (? what types)
  • Food Items (and what types) -- Treats, baked goods, candy, chocolate -- just no coconut or fruit/chocolate combos
  • Beverages (and what types) -- No, I don't drink coffee or tea.
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures -- No 

@@meaganola

625]

• @@meaganola-ready!!
  • I am so late to this Magical Party-please forgive me!! This new MUT is killing me!!However, I'm so excited to be here and ready to reconnect with my SS favs!! Let's get this party started!!!
ALLERGIES!! I am allergic to walnuts and pecans.Dietary restrictions: No restrictions!! Skin allergies/sensitivities: Nope, no sensitivities! Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? I guess I do..I've been reading more and more about them lately! So sign me up for the no silicone/sulfate wagon!Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Please please please tell me my box of magical wonder is on the way!!

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! I had a gorgois trade/swap list, but I haven't been able to find it since the new MUT unvelied..grrr..I can always make a new "dream list" in my spare time..

• Makeup:love a neutral shimmer eye, eyeliner, STILA one step bronzer, MAC bronzer, and some glossy gloss gloss
  • Hair Normally in a pony, but if I have a few minutes-blowdry straight
  • Nails-polish at home normally-love Deborah Lippman base/top coat-neutral pink-think OPI Sweetheart or Bubblebath, love bright pink/purple/coral for summer
  • Skincare (face/neck) I have used Aveeno Positively Radiant for 15+ years, and that's all folks!
  • Bodycare (every where else)yes, thanks for asking-Cetaphil cream or Morelia Monarch cream-only use creams, no lotions-HATE Bath and Body works..
  • Home- full of love, Lego's and Labradoodle hair!
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Um, I hate algebra...
  • Cruelty-free or vegan.Nice to save the animals, but it's usually not a deal breaker for me
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? I would head to ULTA/Sephora/Birchbox and buy eyeliner/eyeshadow/polish/Amika products.
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.I receive Birchbox and I have an IPSY sub that still comes, even though I cx it in Feb.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? You only live once-go for it!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items?It doesn't matter to me!

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Stila one step bronzer, makes me look alive with little effort!
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars!
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Stila one step bronzer, eyeliner, eyeshadow, gloss-neutral/pink
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? Stila for the win!!
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying?Nothing that I can think of!

• What one product can you just not get enough of?eyeliner-navy, plum, dark purple, charcoal
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer?Stila and eyeliner
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section: brow gel-eww!
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? nada
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? an awesome eyeshadow brush-like awesome!
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive?tan towels/hair oils/body lotion/anything ROSE scented
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Stila/Sumita/Amika
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? None that I can think of?-oh, I know Lush. I'm a Lush virgin!
  • What brand(s) do you not want? you are buying for me-I couldn't possibly be rude!!

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? yellow/purple
  • Favorite color combination? white/navy blue
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination-happy warm yellows and tans
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? yellow-it's happy!
  • Color(s) to avoid?gray
Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? OMG- Dolce & Gabana Light Blue
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Lilac and Cranberry Chutney
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. lilac and cranberry chutney
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Yankee Candle and Dolce & Gabana
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? spray bottle, candle, plug in
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? shower gel
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid?ROSE or anything floral-except for Lilac

• Foils-sure
  • Deluxe Samples-, seriously, who'd say no to this?
  • Hair Oil-no
  • Face Oil-no freaken way
  • Perfume- why not?
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen-I'll pass, I'm super picky! I use super expensive block
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes-no thanks amiga!

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Jcrew, Vineyard Vines, Tory Burch
  • Is your box all about you? I am a mom. I have a Labradoodle girl, a 5 & 6 year old boy. Whatever is fine. Please don't break the bank-keep it real and keep it fun!
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Wrap them individually!!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? I'm in the Starbucks drive through getting a caramel ribbon crunch frappucino for me and a strawberry cream for my boys. Or getting ice cream or Rita's Italian ice.
And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I have no spare time for myself right now with lacrosse/school/children/dog/husband
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Harry Potter-Team Gryffindor!! I love fun books-just got done with the new Chelsea Handler book "Uganda Be Kidding Me".
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon?parasitic tape worm to help me lose 30 lbs-just kidding...I love poodles and french toile
  • Pirates or ninjas? neither-I don't condone violence-lol
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? nay
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Mary Poppins
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. dust.dog hair.fingerprints.

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) yes!!
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased)-yes! Like a fleece blanket!!-I'm always cold!!
  • Candles sure
  • Tarts=yep
  • Reed Diffusers-ok
  • Incense-goodness no..
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) ok
  • Local Items-Yes, yes, and more yes!!
  • Mix CD- totes! Love me some 90's hip hop
  • Home Items (and what types) go for it
  • Food Items (and what types) as long as it's not liver and onions-we'll be good!
  • Beverages (and what types)ok, I love sweet tea!!
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures-sure
Ready! Set! GO!

Finally finished mine, @@meaganola please let me know if I missed anything or posted incorrectly, thank you!

All of my answers are in purple, I hope this is helpful for you!

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! None
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? I would love to receive food items and no, I have no restrictions.
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? No allergies but I do try to avoid parabens and sulfates. I do allow concessions on those when the product is super awesome though and not something I would use on the daily (like foundation, body lotion, etc.)
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise? Either way is cool with me!
Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough: Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list? If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! http://www.makeuptal...tas-trade-list/

• Makeup--Glowy and bronzey with pops of color
  • Hair--Long, straight and super shiny
  • Nails--Anything goes
  • Skincare (face/neck)--Skincare style? Super moisturized and I'll use anything that will help enhance my glow/radiance factor
  • Bodycare (every where else)--Moisturize, all day, everyday
  • Home--Neutral feminine
More advanced questions:
  • Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Blush and/or highlighter :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Nice to have but not a deal-breaker for me
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Definitely Sephora, and definitely buying more Josie Maran lip and cheek creamy oils! That and the Naked 1 palette (don't own any Nakeds yet!)
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Hmmm, on the regular I receive: two Birchboxes (cuttting down to one next month), Pop Sugar Must Have and Julep (with occasional skips). Mostly coveting things from Birchbox like all the Caudalie products! Oh and that LAQA lip color in Purple
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? All good to me.
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? No preference here

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Hmmmmmm......definitely lip products. Lips are probably my best feature and I just love wearing all kinds of different colors on them!
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Link forthcoming
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Foundation OR TM, Concealer, Mascara, Lip product (usually lipstick or tinted lip balm, and some kind of blush (either cream or powder).
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG=Too Faced La Creme Lipsticks, Bite Beauty lipsticks, YSL Glossy Stains, Hourglass TM, Stila Convertible Lip and Cheek color in Camilie, Julep's cleansing oil. Holy crap would be any products from Be a Bombshell, Cailyn, basically any Ipsy perennial faves.
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Sephora Formula X polishes, including their base/top coat system and the Naked 1 palette! Ooo also some NARS Satin Lip Pencils

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Give me all the lip products!!! Also cream/liquid cheek products!!
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Probably Foundation or TM.
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? None that I can think of....
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? More high quality eye brushes in particular. I just got the Mac 217 and noticed a major difference from the eye brushes I was using prior (more drugstore level stuff)
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? More brushes, namely Mac or Hakuhodo.
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Please no self-tanning products, I can get tan on my own pretty easily if/when I want to
Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? I can't really say, as I have a wide range of brand representation and I feel a lot of them do a lot of different things well!
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Kevin Aucoin, more NARS stuff, more Milani
  • What brand(s) do you not want? See above about Ipsy faves :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? PURPLE!!
  • Favorite color combination? Lavendars and light greens (think sage)
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Light lavender (almost grey-ish) main wall, muted neutrals in my furniture with pops of color in the purple and green family in pillows, candles and other decor.
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Um.. definitely purple and because its my fave!
  • Color(s) to avoid? Not a huge fan of yellow or silver
Scents--I'll preface this with stating that I am terrible at describing fragrances :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? Miss Dior Cherie or Ralph Lauren Romance What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? Clinique's Happy and Escada's Cherry in the Air
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Just been getting into candles, but I have this one that is a soy candle with a lavender scent, LOVE it.
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I love florals, especially rose and lavender scents. I also love clean and airy scents, also anything evoking the sun, ocean, beach-y scents, I adore. I've also really been getting into coconut scents recently, but they really need to be more on the authentic side for me and less on the sweet side, if that makes sense.
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? Ehhh not really sure on this one
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? Spray...? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Definitely candles
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? I don't enjoy anything that smells too sweet or too spicy. I also don't like anything too dark or musky.

• Foils---I could go either way on this one
  • Deluxe Samples--Sure!
  • Hair Oil---Have a ton at the moment, so no thanks
  • Face Oil--Sure!
  • Perfume--Sure!
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen--no thanks, have a ton!
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes---no thanks!

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) Kate Spade, ehhh I will think of others
  • List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Links forthcoming
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. Ummm mostly all about me ,but if you wanted to include something for my dog-child that would be lovely and I'm sure he would appreciate it Sherman is an almost two year old English bulldog and he's the best thing ever :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? Individual if it's not too much of a pain
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Either in my house in the A/C escaping the heat OR at the pool or beach, soaking up some sun and enjoying the water.
And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? I work a ton so I don't have a ton of spare time, but when I do have some I like to read extensively (online and books), swim and shop! Are there any hobby-related items you would like? Maybe bookmarks? Not really sure on this one
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. Hmmm....well I LOVE Game of Thrones, Hunger Games (Books more than the movies), HUGE fan of the American version of The Office (Jim and Pam FOREVER :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also love drag culture, so I watch a ton of Ru Paul's Drag Race on LOGO. Definitely a big HP fan and would be a Gryffindor, natch. Also a huge Lord of the Rings fan and of the Hobbit as well. Enjoy a lot of feminist authors as well, but I probably have that area well covered, having studied it extensively. For music, I'm super into indie and classic rock, think the Shins, the Strokes, Jack White to classics like Heart, the Beatles, Pink Floyd. Loving Sam Smith these days and Disclosure in general. Happy by Pharrell is mine (and everyone's) jam and I'll always have a soft spot for Top 40/Pop music, anything from 80s ballads to Britney Spears.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Ummmm, not really sure?
  • Pirates or ninjas? Neither, give me Arya from Game of Thrones
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Yay?
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Little Mermaid, Ariel all day, everyday
  • Describe three things decorating your living space. Colorful pillows, a gorgeous white side table, and huge floral patterned piece of art on our main wall
  • Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Ehh
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Sure
  • Candles Sure
  • Tarts--Not sure, so no thanks
  • Reed Diffusers--no thanks
  • Incense---no thanks
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)--no thanks
  • Local Items--Sure
  • Mix CD---Um Sure if you want to!
  • Home Items (and what types)--Nah
  • Food Items (and what types)--Anything, I'm not picky!
  • Beverages (and what types)--Anything, I'm not picky, although this might be tricky to ship?
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures--nah!

@@meaganola

Absolute must-answers (note:  If you do not wish to post answers to these three questions in public, please send a PM to magicalmom.  These answers will only be shared with your Fairy Godparent):

• ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has! [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]None[/SIZE]
  • Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? None, and I love food!
  • Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? None again!
Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surpriseI would like a heads-up if my lovely fairy godmother doesn't mind

Not mandatory but cannot be recommended highly enough:  Do you have an on-forum swap/Midsummer Dream list?  If it's anywhere other than this post, URL here, please! 

• Makeup [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]Relatively simple and neutral pretty much all the time[/SIZE]
  • Hair My hair is long, dark brown, and thick. I usually wear it down and straight.
  • Nails I almost always have my nails polished, and I love to have fun with them - the brighter and more glittery, the better.
  • Skincare (face/neck) I am big on skin care, but I don't have a solid routine. I have combination skin and am acne prone.
  • Bodycare (every where else) I love body butter and delicious scents.
  • Home  Simplicity is my goal, but I can get a little disorganized.
More advanced questions:

• Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Fun nail polish
  • Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care?  Nice to have. 
  • You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy? Birchbox for something I've recently sampled or Etsy for an indie nail polish haul
  • Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes. Currently Birchbox, Le Metier de Beaute, and Black Sheep Lacquer. I received Glossybox December - February of this year, Ipsy last summer, Squarehue this April and May, and Popsugar this April.
  • Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section? Fine by me!
  • Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Probably minis, as I love all things small and can't usually use a full size product.

• What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why? Beauty Protector spray. It works wonders on my hair and smells so goooood.
  • What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! Lush lip scrubs
  • What make-up items do you use every day? Concealer (genetic under eye circles), some type of eyeliner, whatever mascara I happen to have open, and Yes To Cucumbers wipes
  • What are your holy grail items? Holy crap?  Holy Grail - Stila Smudge Sticks, Amika hair mask
  • What one item/product are you interested in, but just have't gotten around to trying? Josie Maran Cheek Gelee

• What one product can you just not get enough of? Nail polish
  • What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Eyeliner
  • What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? False lashes
  • What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? A good eyeshadow brush and a good eyeshadow primer. I would also love to add a purple linear holo, a white based crelly, or a holo top coat to my polish collection.
  • What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing? A new brow product. I have been using Elf's brow kit for almost two years and I really want to try something new. I have medium brown brows. 
  • What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Mascara - I just have so much. I am pretty easy to please though.

Brands:

• What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? theBalm - I love the packaging so much, and the products are fab as well
  • What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? TokyoMilk, Geek Chic Cosmetics, Tarte, and pretty much any indie brand
  • What brand(s) do you not want? Ipsy's standard brands - Caylin, Be a Bombshell, etc

• Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple
  • Favorite color combination? Navy and white
  • Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination Predominately blue/brown/silver/green 
  • What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Blue. Although it's not my favorite, I find it relaxing.
  • Color(s) to avoid? Not really a fan of yellow or red

Scents

• What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I love anything vanilla. I have been layering Atelier Vanilla Intensee and Orange Sanguine often lately
  • What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)?  Vanilla or food scents
  • Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. Vanilla, coconut, jasmine, lemon, orange, bergamot, salty/oceany type scents
  • Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies? Favorite home fragrance companies? I do love Atelier perfumes, and I frequently use B&BW candles. I have also been loving Illume candles.
  • What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)? What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Perfume - Oil, rollerball. Home - Candles
  • Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Bath bombs or hand cream
  • Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Most florals and "clean" scents

• Foils Sure!
  • Deluxe Samples Sure!
  • Hair Oil Sure!
  • Face Oil Sure!
  • Perfume I would be okay with this as long as it is not floral or "clean"
  • Sunblock/Sunscreen No thanks
  • Self-tanner/tanning wipes  No thanks

• What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) [SIZE=11.818181991577148px]I have a thing for polka dots. Also, I love vintage prints/designs and cats.[/SIZE]
  • Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species. I'm feeling selfish, so just me. I'm currently living with my fiance and his brother and parents as we house hunt. I'm the odd one out and don't feel like sharing. (But they're all fantastic :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> )
  • If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it? My preference would be individually wrapped and I would open them slowly - but please just have fun with it!
  • It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? At the beach reading or enjoying the water

And advanced fun stuff:

• What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love to read, and I spend a lot of time doing outdoor activities - running, cycling, sailing, hiking
  • Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc. I am a Harry Potter fangirl - self and Pottermore sorted Ravenclaw. I also love Sherlock, Dr. Who, Disney, Hunger Games, Divergent, and similar.
  • What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Something fandom related or something that you really love.
  • Pirates or ninjas?  Pirates
  • Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay. I just don't get it.
  • Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? Belle, but Aristocats is my favorite movie

• Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) Sure!
  • Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) Yes!
  • Candles Love them!
  • Tarts I don't have a warmer, so no thanks
  • Reed Diffusers  No thanks
  • Incense  No thanks
  • Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks)  No thanks
  • Local Items I would love this
  • Mix CD Sure!
  • Home Items (and what types) Sure! Anything cute - I don't really have any specific ideas.
  • Food Items (and what types) Yes! I love all types of food and like to try new things. I have a sweet tooth and love chocolate, peanut butter, and salted caramel, and I also love savory and spicy foods.
  • Beverages (and what types) Sure! I love all types of tea except wellness teas and I love coffee as well.
  • Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures Sure!

ALLERGIES!! Please list any allergies to products, foods, scents, etc., that you or anyone living in your household has!    None!  But I’m not a huge fan of floral scented things.

Dietary restrictions: Do you or anyone in your household have any food-related restrictions/sensitivities, etc? Would you prefer not to receive food items? No allergies to food items.

Skin allergies/sensitivities: Do you or anyone in your household have any skin allergies/sensitivities not already listed that your Fairy Godparent should know about (e.g., wool, metals in jewelry, etc)? Do you avoid silicone, sulfates, etc? Benzoyl Peroxide...I learned that one the hard way. Nothing else really bothers me!

Would you like to get a heads-up from a Fairy that your package is on its way, or would you prefer its delivery to be a complete surprise?  I’m good with whatever you would like to do.

Makeup :  I usually wear makeup 90% of the time. I wear a heavier foundation during the week, but switch to a BB cream for the weekends. Always wear eye makeup and blush/bronzer too.

Hair: Hair is a chin length bob; stacked in the back. It’s pretty fine with a wave that I’m constantly battling!

Nails: Polished pretty often, but they always break. I have thin nails.

Skincare (face/neck):  I have combo skin. Usually pretty dry in the winter and oily in the summer time. I love skincare products.

Bodycare (every where else) :  Love body care products!! All of them except self-tanners…they never go on well for me!

Home:  Modern. I love grey and black with lots of splashes of color.

More advanced questions:

Solve for X: I am wearing too much X, and I DO NOT CARE! Mascara!!

Cruelty-free or vegan. Important, must-have, nice, don't care? Good things to look for, but doesn’t always matter to me. (I should work on getting better about that!)

You just won a $50 gift card to your favorite beauty store. Which store is it, and what will you buy?  Hard question! Maybe Ulta or Sephora…I would buy makeup or another bottle of perfume. Lush would be a good option too!

Please list any subscription boxes you receive, along with anything you may covet from recent boxes.

Birchbox and Ipsy. I also have Starlooks, but I may cancel after this month. I think I would like to go back to PopSugar…I love the scarf and elephant ring holder they recently sent out.

Assuming they are separately packaged and clearly labeled, what are your feelings on prepared-by-sender beauty items? Unsealed samples? Items from the bulk foods section?   Definitely! Would love to know what your favorites are.

Assuming the same dollar amount is spent, would you prefer several mini items, or one or two full-sized items? Either one! I’m completely open to anything.

What is your all-time favorite beauty item and why?  Lip scrubs are always a good thing.

What specific product(s) are you lusting after? Feel free to link to a wishlist with particulars! I will have to add to this one! I would still like to try the L’Oreal Butterfly Effects mascara or a nailpolish from Maybelline’s Bleached Neon collection.

What make-up items do you use every day? Mascara and a primer. It’s usually whatever I currently have on hand. I’m still trying to find a Holy Grail mascara that builds volume.

What are your holy grail items? Holy crap? HG : First Aid Beauty Cream and Benefit Gimme Brow; Holy Crap: J-Cat Cosmetics

What one item/product are you interested in, but just haven't gotten around to trying? Glam Glow!

What one product can you just not get enough of?  Lip Gloss, Mascara and Blush

What one product do you actually use more than any other? What runs out quickest in your make-up drawer? Mascara and Foundation

What product(s) can you absolutely not use at all for reasons other than allergies/sensitivities listed in the background section (e.g., I can't use foot scrubbers because my feet are too ticklish)? Self-tanners

What items (makeup/skincare/tool) do you feel are missing from your routine? More skincare items (I’m obsessed) and better makeup brushes. I would like to try some Korean products too.

What tools/products are you looking to add, even if they are not missing?  I’ve never tried MAC products or Origin products. Would love to add more skincare products; especially masks and eye creams.

What beauty-related product(s) do you just not want to receive? Self-tanners or red lipsticks

Brands:

What brand do you have more products from than any other? Any particular reason? Starlooks and I’m about over the products.

What brand(s) have you been wanting to try but haven't gotten around to? Indie products, Josie Maran, I would also like to try some of the new Maybelline summer edition Color Tattoos or the Bleached Neon nailpolishes

What brand(s) do you not want ? I’m pretty much open to anything.

Answer quick like a bunny! Favorite color? Purple or Blue

Favorite color combination? Teal & Coral or Pink & Gray

Color scheme of your home/room, either in reality or your imagination : My bedroom is grey and black with purple accents. I love adding color wherever I can.

What one color (not brand/product specific) do you use more than any other? Why? Neutral eyes and pink/mauve lips/

Color(s) to avoid? Probably yellow and orange and maybe red for lips.  

Scents

What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent of all time? What's your favorite perfume/wearable scent to wear in the summer? I love Gucci Guilty. I tend to go for lighter, cleaner or fruitier scents for summer…I’m still looking for a good one. I also love coconut scents.

What is the fragrance of your favorite home fragrance (e.g., candle, diffuser)? Either food, fruity or clean scents. I love a lot of Scentsy products and Ginger Peach from Pier 1 Imports. I’m addicted to Bath and Body Works candles too.  

Describe your favorite scents/notes, without naming a specific perfume or fragrance. I like fruity scents!!  I also like clean scents or very soft oriental scents.

Without naming a specific perfume or fragrance, what are your favorite perfume companies?  I like a lot of scents by Gucci and DKNY.  Favorite home fragrance companies? Scentsy  or Bath and Body Works.

What form of perfume do you prefer (oil, alcohol-based, spray, open bottle, rollerball)?  Any of them!!! What form of home fragrance do you prefer (candle, diffuser, air freshener, plug-in)? Candles and wax melts

Other than perfume/fragrance oils, what is your favorite type of toiletry/scented item? Lotions, body sprays and shower gels!

Scent(s)/notes(s) to avoid? Rose and most floral scents.

Foils  YES

Deluxe Samples YES

Hair Oil No-my hair is too fine!

Face Oil Yes-haven’t tried one yet.

Perfume Yes

Sunblock/Sunscreen Yes-Trying to find more that I like. Currently I like the Coola brand.

Self-tanner/tanning wipes No, please!

What designs/designers do you prefer (please limit to top 3) polka dots, colorful abstract designs

List any public wishlists (Amazon, etsy, Sephora), swap lists and/or Tumbler/Pinterest entries your fairy godparent should consult. Not at the moment, but if you have any questions please have someone ask.

Is your box all about you? Or would you like to see things in your box for your significant other/spouse, kid(s), pet(s), whatever? If the latter, please list age/gender/species.  I have 1 overly spoiled terrier mix named Floyd and I adore him. He just turned two in February.

If your fairy godparent curates an awesome set of items for you, would you rather they be wrapped individually, or be a huge smorgasbord that you can look at all at once? Would you prefer to open each gift slowly and methodically or will it be ribbons and bows and paper flying as you tear into it?  Wrapped individually if it’s not too much trouble. I love opening everything slowly.

It's a hot, sunny 90-degree summer day and you have no obligation to be anywhere in particular. Where are you and what are you doing? Outside, preferably by a beach or pool. Maybe reading a book or grilling out.

And advanced fun stuff:

What do you do in your spare time? Are there any hobby-related items you would like? I love cooking, reading cookbooks or mystery novels, working on a craft project of some type. Working on my travel album or planning another trip.  

Fandoms, favorite TV shows, movies, books, music, Hogwarts house, etc.  I love reading mystery novels or looking through cookbooks. Favorite shows include Scandal, Nashville, Grey’s Anatomy and an assortment of cooking shows when I have time to sit down and watch them.

What non-beauty item(s) would send you over the moon? Scarves, any type of jewelry, kitchen items, cookbooks, handmade items, and anything that is local to your region.

Pirates or ninjas? Neither?

Zombies: Yay or nay? Nay.

Disney! Favorite movie, hero, villain? My favorite Disney movie was the Lion King, but I’m pretty far behind on the recent movies.

Describe three things decorating your living space. : Colorful abstract prints, candles, and colorful pillows and throws, cute containers.

Virtual gifts (ecerts/gift certs/eBooks) sure

Hand-made items (from your godparent or purchased) YES

Candles Sure

Tarts Sure

Reed Diffusers No

Incense No

Other home fragrance (say, room spray or scented rocks) No

Local Items YES…Definitely!!!

Mix CD YES

Home Items (and what types) photos, frames, cute kitchen items.

Food Items (and what types) YES! Again, I’m open to anything. Sweet is always good, tea or different sauces.

Beverages (and what types) Sure. I love tea!

Puzzle Books -- words, numbers, pictures No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back