Mirenesse VIP Kit

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok, thanks! I am right at that mark so maybe delayed with the holidays.
you and i both. I ordered mine on the 12th. Not sure when it shipped but on my order status, it says it has been shipped.

Same here. Ordered late on December 8th. I am pretty patient but not this time. I want my stuff!

Finally received my package today! Can't wait to try it all out. Was happy to see my one freebie sample of lipgloss looks to be full size.

Finally received my package today! Can't wait to try it all out. Was happy to see my one freebie sample of lipgloss looks to be full size.
I got mine too! I was surprised the freebie was full size!

Glad to  hear it. Boy, it took long!
I know... but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt... probably delayed shipping cause of the holidays. 

Which box did you choose? I'm wondering if there are any variations. 

I got Makeup and Skincare. 

Makeup:

• Icon Sealer 24hr Concealer .05oz
  • Absolutely Radiant Tinted Moisturiser [SIZE=x-small]Hydrating Firming[/SIZE] .17oz
  • Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara .14oz
  • Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine .05oz
  • 10th Anniversary Secret Weapon 24hr Eyeliner .16oz(full size)

Skincare:
  • Power Lift Massage Bead Cleanser .17oz
  • Power Lift Foam Cleanser .17oz
  • Power Lift Treatment Cream .17oz
  • Power Clear D-Blemish Gel Cleanser 2oz (Full Size)

[SIZE=15.555556297302246px]Not very pleased with the skincare box since three out of 4 were cleansers....[/SIZE]

I actually did the Vip thing and ordered a foundation. Will probably try tomorrow. Got a mini concealer and  2 Diamonds lipstick. Did not realize they plump and they burned a bit when first put on. They seem moisturizing , though. Kind of a gloss/lipstick mix. I am going to have to try a bit more to see if I will stay with  the VIP club.

I just realized that I've been posting on the wrong mirenesse thread all a long lol I got the Glamm Boxes I should be getting my VIP next month. Hopefully shipping is a little faster.

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't find the Glamm Box thread!!

So most of the products are not fullsize?
only one product is full size in each box that I got. the rest were true deluxe sample size. for $15 and free shipping, i thought it was pretty good.

They did raise the price to $19.95 for January. I did buy two(skincare and makeup) and it's probably my last. $15 was alright but $19.95 is pushing it. I only justified my purchase cause I needed to use my $25 coupon towards a $65 purchase. i bought their mystery box too for $26 something. As soon as I get everything, I'll be sure to post it.

I have a mystery box coming, too. I hope it is good. If I can't justify the 25.00 a momth for VIP, I might cancel. I did get a sample of a silky cleanser with my last order and it was very nice. Did you receive one in your box? Bummer they upped it. I would probably pass.

I have a mystery box coming, too. I hope it is good. If I can't justify the 25.00 a momth for VIP, I might cancel. I did get a sample of a silky cleanser with my last order and it was very nice. Did you receive one in your box? Bummer they upped it. I would probably pass.
nah. didn't get that cleanser.

Right now they're having a pretty good sale, especially for VIP. I think lipsticks are only $8 and eyeshadows $6ish. And of course, free shipping. 

What are the advantages to VIP other than free shipping?

Originally Posted by Dalisay /img/forum/go_quote.gif

nah. didn't get that cleanser.

Right now they're having a pretty good sale, especially for VIP. I think lipsticks are only $8 and eyeshadows $6ish. And of course, free shipping. 

Originally Posted by nelliebelle1197 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are the advantages to VIP other than free shipping?
Huge discounts on their site. A box every other month.

I don't think it's worth it if it's only for the box they send every other month. I think the VIP program is only worth it if you plan to buy something on their site. I joined cause I was super curious of their glamm box and now, the VIP Box.

Sometimes you can order deluxe samples on their site when they stock up.

http://www.mirenesse.com/85-free-trial

not sure how often they do it, but I saw an email about it three months ago, but i missed out cause I wasn't VIP and shipping would have been expensive....

My VIP kit just arrived. 

Wasn't sure if I should create a new thread so I will just post it here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I loved the palette from the last box.  It is actually the one I carry in my make up bag. 

So I am looking forward to trying their foundation and concealer.

I'm not really big on Lip glosses but glad it was one of the ones I haven't tried yet. 

VIP Subscription:

I think you pay $26 monthly and get a VIP box bimonthly. They give you a monthly coupon for $25 to use with purchases over $65 and get free shipping for any purchases.  I mainly stay on because the VIP discounts are awesome (especially when there is an item I want on flash sale) and I enjoy their products. I don't recommend it as a subscription box since you are paying $50 for one box every other month... you can get like 10 Ipsy bags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

in case anyone wanted to know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Value of bag: 

BB foundation VIP $35.64  Non VIP $44.55

Concealer VIP 21.24 Non VIP $26.55

Lip Gloss VIP 21.57 Non VIP$26.96

VIP total:  $78.45

Non VIP $98.06

Originally Posted by annieha10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My VIP kit just arrived. 

Wasn't sure if I should create a new thread so I will just post it here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I loved the palette from the last box.  It is actually the one I carry in my make up bag. 

So I am looking forward to trying their foundation and concealer.

I'm not really big on Lip glosses but glad it was one of the ones I haven't tried yet. 

VIP Subscription:

I think you pay $26 monthly and get a VIP box bimonthly. They give you a monthly coupon for $25 to use with purchases over $65 and get free shipping for any purchases.  I mainly stay on because the VIP discounts are awesome (especially when there is an item I want on flash sale) and I enjoy their products. I don't recommend it as a subscription box since you are paying $50 for one box every other month... you can get like 10 Ipsy bags :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

in case anyone wanted to know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Value of bag: 

BB foundation VIP $35.64  Non VIP $44.55

Concealer VIP 21.24 Non VIP $26.55

Lip Gloss VIP 21.57 Non VIP$26.96

VIP total:  $78.45

Non VIP $98.06
Did you get a Foundation color that works with your skin? Was wondering about that aspect  in the  VIP boxes. Mine is due here any day. Thanks for posting!

Back