• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ModCloth Stylish Surprise Swap Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my stylish surprises. Anyone interested in a trade? I found a pic online of this one:
Is called space cowboy by Kling and this one is by Lush:
or for another look http://www.canaryrook.com/shop/dress/salt-lake-pretty-dress-in-water_10406/ They are both size small, PM me if you are interested. *These have both been swapped, thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by shy32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my stylish surprises. Anyone interested in a trade? I found a pic online of this one:

Is called space cowboy by Kling and this one is by Lush:

They are both size small, PM me if you are interested.
 I just ordered this in M from the Kling website - it sold out on Modcloth =(

It should be arriving today - I can't wait!

Hi i am looking for swap for following. All are size M -

(this dress comes with a belt)

(Tunic - back forms a v-shaped gap & have strings to tie)

(lovely dress - little age inappropriate for me)

(very very lovely skirt - again age inappropriate for me)

Quote: Originally Posted by nectarbean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SS was a flop for me
frown.gif
womp womp. All up fsot, all size small. http://www.pinterest.com/nectarbean2/modcloth-ss-fsot/

Quote: Originally Posted by nectarbean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

SS was a flop for me
frown.gif
wo
hi would you like to swap the last dress (yellow with white trim) with any of my dresses/tunic/skirt. Pls have a look at my post.

Got this dress in a SS for my sister but it's not her style and doesn't fit me. Size S

all size small, especially looking to swap the worth a tricolor dress and the panel moderator. the red you've got skill share,cotton candy and skirt are limited and will only swap if I really like the other clothes bettr.

thank you!

Is the first one up for swap? Was wondering if ur interested in my green maxi dress on pg 4

I have these two dresses for swap. the first one is size 4, fits small. The second one is size 2. Both are brand new with tag. The second one is not even tried on ever. Looking to swap for other stylish surprises from modcloth!

Just received my Modcloth SS and love some of the items I got! However, I have a few up for trade! All items are in size SMALL. The first is a teal sweetheart neckline dress by Moon Collection. The second item is a lined pink suede jacket by Sweet Sinammon. The third is a coral dress by Jessica Simpson at a retail value of $128.00. . The fourth is a floral dress by BB Dakota.The last item is a black and pink strapless lace dress by O'-Sher. PM me if you are interested in any of the items! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can't edit my post for some reason, but all 5 of my ss dresses are traded and/or on eBay. Sorry!

Quote:Originally Posted by Maelynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have this size 3 city triangles navy strapless dress for swap. I'm looking to swap for other dresses in sizes small to medium (so probably 4 to 6)

Just sent you a PM regarding this dress! I love it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:Originally Posted by snowingwhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like my Stylish Surprises, but I just don't LOVE them. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Maybe someone else might want to give them a try.  I'd love to trade for something XS/S or shoes in a true size 6.

Rocket Dog Sheena Cloud Boots in Black Size 6M (runs a bit on the smaller side)

ModCloth Woods Hole Stroll Jacket by Papermoon Size S

Neon on a Roll Dress

Emerald Envy size Small

Just sent you a PM regarding the army printed jacket. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@snowingwhite sorry! I should have put that in there, they're a size 7. 

@greal21 they're breckelles, but I can't find the exact boots online. 

Latest posts

Back