My Bad haircut....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah she told me she would sell me a chi flat iron for 129.00 does anyone know if it's a good price? It's a Global something. I was able to read that while she did it. She also danced the whole time she was doing it which made me nerves, but it turned out pretty good. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know about the flat iron Regina. Maybe do a search on the brand to see what you can find. I'm a tightwad so that is a lot of money to smack down especially when I'm too lazy to use a cheap one. :laughing:

I got a pink Chi from Folica.com for $95.00 shipped. I used it for the first time today and it's great! My hair is soo soft and my previously frazzled ends are super smooth.

OK, so this is my 4th time asking on a thread,can someone PLEASE tell what makes the Chi iron so much better than all the others????? I don't mind spending the money, if I can justify it. So PLEASE....what makes it different???? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!

Also, Regina, glad you like the hair (or at least like it better!). Post some pix if you get a chance.

I don't even know what makes it Different either. The lady was trying to sell it to me, and it did make my hair very smooth. Based on what it did to my hair it made it smoother than any other flat iron i've got. I'm thinking if I can justify the cost I will get one too. I think i'll check out the pink one!!! Thanks!!!

Sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've had more than few myself...

But I'm sure it's not impossible to make your new style work or fixed to your own preference.

If you're gonna get a flat iron, I really recommend the Sedu. I bought the CHI, and while it was good, the Sedu was much better IMO.

Have you tried both? What's the difference? How much does the Sedu go for and where can you buy it?

Is this worth it for someone whose hair is already easy to blow dry straight but likes an extra sleek look? My hair has a slight wave to it but I always blow it out straight with a round brush, takes about 6 minutes or so. Just curious if it would be worth it.

Any opinion on this?

Back