My cousin is getting botox at 26!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it help your migraines? I've always been apprehensive about trying injectables like botox because I'd heard they can cause headaches.
Yes It does help my migraines a lot. I have to take medicine 3 times a day though on top of it. But at least I'm not having them all day, every day. I just got it done again a few hours ago and look like i was attacked by mosquitos. LOL. But it will kick in in a few days!

So that's it! Smoking at an early age! Do you know that smoking can speed up the normal aging process of one's skin, contributing to wrinkles? These skin changes may occur after only 10 years of smoking. The more cigarettes one smokes and the longer one smokes, the more skin wrinkling she'll likely to have — even though the early skin damage from smoking may be hard for her to see.

As for the botox, well, my take there is...It is best to start Botox before the wrinkles develop...and that's what I heard before from a plastic surgeon. The reason is that continued stress leads to wrinkles. If one starts Botox early, then she is decreasing the stress on her skin and, thus, helping to prevent wrinkles.

So that's it! Smoking at an early age! Do you know that smoking can speed up the normal aging process of one's skin, contributing to wrinkles? These skin changes may occur after only 10 years of smoking. The more cigarettes one smokes and the longer one smokes, the more skin wrinkling she'll likely to have — even though the early skin damage from smoking may be hard for her to see.

As for the botox, well, my take there is...It is best to start Botox before the wrinkles develop...and that's what I heard before from a plastic surgeon. The reason is that continued stress leads to wrinkles. If one starts Botox early, then she is decreasing the stress on her skin and, thus, helping to prevent wrinkles.
That's what my doctor said when I started getting it for my migraines. So at least half of my face will be wrinkle free! It's always better to prevent ahead of time rather than looking back and wishing you did! I wish I never got into the whole fake baking thing back in high school, but I stopped soon enough (compared to the girls i went to school with) and was lucky not to damage my skin like some girls do! I have a friend that's younger than me and she looks 5 years older than me because she fake tans all the time!

HI,

Botox is a safe skin treatment and is done easily. But it is important to get it done by professional surgeons only. You need to take proper care of your skin after getting Botox done. Last year I did chemical peeling as Botox was not suitable for my skin. Now to maintain my skin I am making use of LIFT BLUE suction cups, this product actually helps in getting rid of anti rides problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that the stage where she is standing, she has no option left. But I would say go for creams or products initially instead of botox. Use Lifecell Skin Wrinkle Cream for three reasons:

1. It has scientifically proven anti-aging ingredients.

2. It has no side-effects.

3. It start showing its signs within 17 seconds after application.

I suggest to visit Jarvis Cosmetics once. Their products affect the skin immune system. And healthy skin immune system is key of healthy, soft and young skin.

If it is necessary then only we can take Botox injections. Mostly, WE need to consult the doctor and based upon our health condition we need to take the injections.

Last edited by a moderator:
i say she sidesteps this "instant results" method and avoid longterm heartache in forms of $$$, results and addiction and start forming some healty and proactive habits now. Exercise, diet losing the bad habits and a skin care regimen that is designed for longterm rewards.

She's only 26, there's no reason to believe that by 30 she can turn things around and have awesome skin that makes her laugh at this small point in her lifetime.

"there are only 2 mistakes one can make along the road of truth; not going all the way, and not starting."......thought this might be appropriate for this type of situation.

Back