My final (?) blonde results. Hubby hates it :o( Pics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First of all he needs to apologize because regardless of what his opinion is he shared it in the most unconstructive way possible. Just downright mean! Second, Its about if YOU like it- Before anyone said anything at all- DID YOU LIKE IT? If you did, then you are letting his insecurities affect how you feel and view yourself right now. And that is so sad that you are giving him so much power over your self esteem and who you want to be. When he starts to nag again- tell him.... I like it and it's my hair. But if you (influences aside) decide that you want it a little darker. Its no problem- fortunately hair can be relatively easily changed. Its not worth the tears. Be strong dear!

Hugs,

Me

Just re-reading everyones posts about the outer mirroring inner change... That is usually the case and there is nothing wrong with that. We all change our appearance to what we perceive will make us more attractive (make-up, haircolor, lost weight, new clothes). Usually this outer change gives us a boost of confidence, self esteem- more outgoing, where we might not have had these traits previously. That's natural, its a good thing. The nature of any relationship is growing and changing with the person, why else would we include this concept in our marriage vows in richer, poorer, sickness, health, Hair you like or hair you dont ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />... and so on.

Back