My new makeup traincase!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved yours so much I made an ulta trip (after I hit up sephora but they didn't have the croc one I wanted) and got the same one. No jewelry box with it though...oh well atleast I didn't spend an outrageous amount for the one at sephora...(although it is GORGEOUS!!)
yahootongue.gif

It is really cute! I saw that same traincase at Walmart last week, but decided not to get it as I should stop spending so much money on makeup products. Now I am going to have to beat my self up for not getting it.

walmart?! i totally want one lol.

my bf bought me this paris hilton perfume set..and it came with this little makeup "traincase" but its' soft...i LOVE it...and it's totally classy lookin..it's amazing what you can find when you really look.

good find!

i totally love walmart theya re getting so chic!

They have this particular traincase at wal-mart??? Hmmm. Anywho, I really like that traincase! I saw that too in ULTA! Nice investment...

Can't believe this is still floating around! Must be a really awesome train case, haha.

Back