My Pimples Are Just Getting Worse!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to get really dry skin and spots, and I found out it was actually because I was using to many products on my skin, like facewash for spots, toner, etc. I now have a routine where I use st. ives sensitive face scrub, and moistoriser once a day and that is it. I barely get even one spot now, although it could be I just grew out of my teenage spot phase. But I would suggest only ever using a sensitive facewash, other products can be way too harsh.

Unfortunately patience is what you need right now. It sounds like you need to leave your face alone and let it heal and flush out the irritants by itself. My face went crazy after using Bare Escentual's makeup and I had to give it 2 months to clear up. Even now (3 months later) it's still working through getting rid of some of the old clogged up pimpettes (not full blown pimples yet)

Using extra virgin olive oil as a moisturiser on the night has made my skin alot better, i hardly break out as much anymore its just my acne scars that are my problem now
frown.gif
but u could give it a try for a week and see how you like it. My skins soooo soft in the morning once iv washed it and my skin isnt dry anymore.

Back