My Skin Is Begin to Age

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always wash makeup off even if you're tired! I was told that traces of makeup clog pores and can age you.

Sunscreen is so important to your skin care regimen because the sun is the number one causing of aging! Make sure you always apply sunscreen even if you are inside or it is cloudy. UV rays will damage your skin! I started a skincare regimen two years again and my skin is soft and barely gets blemishes. 

I suggest using as many natural products as you can because they are less harsh on your face! 

I usually do cleanser, toner, vitamin C oil, moisturizer, sunscreen.

Find stuff with antioxidants because those are amazing anti-aging ingredients for your skin!

I looked at this skin care article and it really helped me in terms of how to apply every product! http://destinationfemme.com/flawless-skin-routine-rt/

makeup is an integral part of any womans and even some men's daily routines. It's a double edged sword though, for many if not all of us, it gives us the confidence we need to go about our day and put our best foot forward.. unfortunately it is also "feeds" our skin on a daily basis some pretty harsh and nasty baddies.

Now imagine letting your skin eat this for years and years and years.....you get my point. in an ideal world it would be great to go out into the world without needing to rely on it, sadly most of us cant. But we can be proactive! Moisturizers and skin routines, the more natural, act as a barrier between your natural skin and these other "agents".

Sticking to this type of thinking might be one way to fight off the signs of aging and deteriorating skin. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You can try ACE-FERULIC Dispensed by Skincare Professional which provides a powerful defense against skin aging due to sun exposure and environmental stressors.

It's all about your routine my love and how strictly your follow it; how often you moisturize, remove your make-up, apply sun-cream etc. These all play an integral part!

Always protecting your skin from the sun and drinking lots of water are some of the small steps you can take, but long term I believe following a good anti ageing routine for skincare can work wonders. It's never too late to start caring for and rejuvenating your skin, so find a routine a that suits you and stick to it.

For anti-ageing (and skincare in general) my favorite is Temple Spa; they have an anti ageing guide on their site which I think you may find useful;

http://www.templespa.com/skincare-problem-solution/anti-ageing-guide

Find some details on what products and routines suit your age group and give it a go! Best of luck.

[SIZE=14pt]I think you should start removing make-up before going to sleep, if you don’t already. Using beauty products in your daily routine is ok, but it is important that you let your skin breathe at night. I would suggest using a good cleansing milk or makeup remover.[/SIZE]

While researching on anti aging product I found  ACE-FERULIC it provides powerful defence against skin aging and enhance the skin ability by providing protection against sun damaging. You may try this.   

I am 19 years old. 

Never use any anti-aging skin care routine and hardly uses sunscreen in the past 19 year of my life.

Recently, I started using sun screen and I don't remove it at night, just wash with water.

Feeling my skin starts to age..=/ and I really don't like that.

My skin just looks...older and rougher for some reason.

Is it because I am getting old or because I am not removing my sunscreen? Also, could it be because I never use skin care products to take care of my skin? 

=/ Please help! Thanks!
Hi.....

Using only natural ingredients for anti-aging. 

Because natural  ingredients suitable for any type of skin. I have one natural tip for anti-ageing. Take one teaspoon of egg white in a bowl and add half a teaspoon of malai,  finally add a teaspoon of lemon juice, then Mix well and apply this all over your face only 15 minutes  Leave it in your face  after then  wash your face with cold water

I'm afraid it might be too late. Heard people started doing it when they are 17. What are the steps? Night cream....what else? =/ And are there any things I need to be aware of? Like anti-aging?
I think you are too young to be concerned. However, it is never too late to start taking care of your skin. You could try some nice anti againg cream or some essential oils. I highly recommend cleaning your face well before you sleep. Fish oil capsuls do well for aging skin too. If you are looking for cheap yet cost effective ways to fix skin that may I suggest reading this post I did? Truly love these tips...they are not only for sun tan removal but amazing for your skin. Give it a try!!

admin removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
Back