New Beauty Test Tube September 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay -- here goes...

It's not a tube, it's a box. They tell us the tube will be back in November.

2 foils -- lumene BB serum "bright now vitamin c"
1 50ml Avene thermal water

1 150ml tube Memoire Liquide - Armour Liquide Reserve Edition Creme
1 2oz it's a 10 miracle leave-in product
1 15ml tube YBF Face Primer
1 10ml tub miracle 10 AHA cream
1 kit Equitance Brightening Kit
1 plastic bag by imex packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
I think i found it:

"a lip gloss palette (I don't know the brand, nothing too well known), a spring water?? face spray, It's a 10! Miracle hair treatment , another thing I have no memory of?? & the Equitance Brightening Kit."
Hmmmm...  no lip gloss in mine.

maybe there are variations, is the lip gloss in your booklet? maybe it's missing
Not in my booklet, but there is something else missing.  The booklet says I received...

The it's a 10, Equitance, Avene, miracle 10, and a Molton Brown Pink Pepperpod body lotion (100ml). I didn't receive that, but I did get the YBF, Lumene foils, Memoire Liquid which aren't listed.

Odd.

Not in my booklet, but there is something else missing.  The booklet says I received...

The it's a 10, Equitance, Avene, miracle 10, and a Molton Brown Pink Peppered body lotion (100ml). I didn't receive that, but I did get the YBF, Lumene foils, Memoire Liquid which aren't listed.

Odd.
I think it happened last month too. Weird.

I think it happened last month too. Weird.
This is only my second tube.  I honestly don't remember if I looked at the last booklet or not!  I was just so excited (and then a little disappointed that I received a "welcome" tube).

Oh well, I've emailed them and we'll see if anything becomes of it.  I'm sure the value of my replacements was more than that little bottle.

Happy.

I think this box won't be a welcome tube for me since I already got one and I didn't unsub in between.  So I'm interested to see what our variations are :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I'm hoping I got what you got- the

Memoire Liquid
.  Mine won't be here til Friday.

This is what I received :)

image.jpg

Decent enough month...... Mine arrived super early on yesterday although tracking said it would be next Thursday so that's awesome and I'm happy that mine had the lip gloss.

*edited to say that since it was in a different form instead of the tube this month, I'm going to give it one more time to decide whether to continue or not........ I really like these sample tubes but after shipping cost, they're just so expensive.

Back