New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KeepOnSingin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only use acetone polish remover, and I still had issues. But like I said, I used them literally when they first came out, so they might be different now.
Yeah, maybe!  I didn't use them right away.. never used them until they started going on clearance at Target. LOL.

I have them on my nails now, its been over a week and they still look perfect.

How do you keepedges from pillimg off? I could not get the edges adhere to my nails. Every time I brushed my hair, they would stick.

Originally Posted by Olga Ok /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do you keepedges from pillimg off? I could not get the edges adhere to my nails. Every time I brushed my hair, they would stick.
I used a top coat and they have been just fine. I have been doing a lot of housework  so I am amazed they have held up

I hope this becomes a monthly subscription that would be AMAZING 
yay.gif

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Huh - my email doesn't have this survey attached.
My email didn't have the survey either I think someone made a mistake with it being on the first few emails because it is a Post- Bag survey  it should come after we get the bags not before.

Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the survey they asked what kind of boxes you would like to see, so it might end up turning into a subscription service. 
We're excited to announce the first edition of Beauty Box by Target — a new program that ships 5 product samples from our favorite beauty brands directly to your home.

That is what the website says. Since it is the first edition and talks about a new program, I can see this happen more often. Maybe not monthly but quarterly. I wnat to see how everyone likes the box and might get in the next time when they offer the box

Originally Posted by Sunflowercake /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

In the survey they asked what kind of boxes you would like to see, so it might end up turning into a subscription service. 
We're excited to announce the first edition of Beauty Box by Target — a new program that ships 5 product samples from our favorite beauty brands directly to your home.

That is what the website says. Since it is the first edition and talks about a new program, I can see this happen more often. Maybe not monthly but quarterly. I wnat to see how everyone likes the box and might get in the next time when they offer the box

I would love it if it was a monthly thing $5 is the right price lol.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love it if it was a monthly thing $5 is the right price lol.
Exactly, if they make one I will definitely subscribe.  I am sad I decided not to buy the first box :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but it looked amazing.

Latest posts

Back