November 2015 Allure Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine, I feel like this box was themed "lavender" because everything smells like it, so I hope that works for you. It's kinda funny that I'm not a lavender fan, but it nevertheless helps with stress, so it'll probably come in handy.

It's definitely not bad as far as boxes go, but I did like the previous box better because make up remover and body wash aren't so exciting for me.

I also got an unfortunate-for-my-coloring hot berry-pink lip gloss, but I can probably make it work on top of something. 

I never get why people complain about getting skincare stuff, because that's the main reason I subscribe to things. I'm a moisturizer junkie. So, Allure powers-that-be that probably send interns to lurk in these threads, don't quit on me now.

I got mine, I feel like this box was themed "lavender" because everything smells like it, so I hope that works for you. It's kinda funny that I'm not a lavender fan, but it nevertheless helps with stress, so it'll probably come in handy.

It's definitely not bad as far as boxes go, but I did like the previous box better because make up remover and body wash aren't so exciting for me.

I also got an unfortunate-for-my-coloring hot berry-pink lip gloss, but I can probably make it work on top of something. 

I never get why people complain about getting skincare stuff, because that's the main reason I subscribe to things. I'm a moisturizer junkie. So, Allure powers-that-be that probably send interns to lurk in these threads, don't quit on me now.
I am also crazy for skincare and it is usually my favorite thing in the box. 

I used to hate the smell of lavender but I started using a few drops of lavender oil in the shower every morning to help with stress and I was pretty amazed at how quickly I started to look forward to it. Now I love getting lavender items. 

I also got my box today too! It's kinda a perfect travel box, I can take each item with me as I head out of toWn. Except the oil I probably won't use it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also got my box today too! It's kinda a perfect travel box, I can take each item with me as I head out of toWn. Except the oil I probably won't use it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
You should give it a shot! I normally hate face oil but it actually made my skin look pretty good. Probably works different for everybody though, haha. At the least I'm sure someone would swap something good for it. 

Got my box this month, and I love it!

Facial oil - always good to have! At $106 an ounce, that must mean something!

Perfume - I hate getting perfumes in subscription boxes, but this scent, I can not get over it! It is so sweet!!

Lipgloss - the smell really weird and kind of tastes bad too. Shade was kind of too light for me

Hair volume - sounds really interesting! I have super thin hair, so this is something that I am looking forward too!

Body wash - always good for travel

Great box!

I emailed Allure because my box appears to be lost. It left Vegas a week ago and hasn't been scanned since. 

allure box.PNG

My box finally "magically"" appeared. I'm okay with it, but my Boxycharm, Wantable, and a very large Sephora order arrived the same day. Maybe it's just cause there were so many goodies but the Allure box was my least favorite. The lip gloss is an okay color, but the lipstick from my Wantable box and the gloss from Boxycharm are gorgeous! All the items will get used except the hair stuff, but they're so small and just not that exciting. I think it's me, not the box. I'm on product overload.

OMG though... I opened all my boxes in my make-up room (yes I have a makeup room, don't judge) it was like Christmas! No. It was better than Christmas. 

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG though... I opened all my boxes in my make-up room (yes I have a makeup room, don't judge) it was like Christmas! No. It was better than Christmas. 
Not judging as I have a makeup room as well! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm also on massive product overload. I just got home from a week long trip for work, and had about 4 boxes to open. It was really fun, until I realized now I have to do something with all this stuff! I have way too much stuff. Even my family and friends are telling me they can't take any more of my stuff! I think this is a sign I need to reduce my subscriptions, but I really enjoy them all!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Glad you had Christmas in November!!

I'm on product overload as well. I keep trying to cut back and not doing a very good job at it. I should just go cold turkey and see what happens. Although I can't cancel Birchbox. I keep saying every month, I'm going to cancel everything but BB since it's only $10 a month and I never follow through. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I have major issues I know. :lol: Even with doing circular swap and giving this stuff away and trying to use it while I'm getting more, I still have too much.

Back