Open Bag Discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trading is a little tumble-weedy right now... I'm looking forward to them adding more items to the gallery for sure! I'm looking to trade the Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora but no luck yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I have that hat in my bag... Not crazy enough about it to need to hold on to it. If you're still looking for it? I'm Shannon Mai :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have that hat in my bag... Not crazy enough about it to need to hold on to it. If you're still looking for it? I'm Shannon Mai :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hey, if Delicia doesn't want it, I'm trying to trade the Ali Khan eagle ring for it, my name is Kelly Accettola.

Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, if Delicia doesn't want it, I'm trying to trade the Ali Khan eagle ring for it, my name is Kelly Accettola.
 I got it, but traded away again. I'm on a quest for the Betsey wristlet if any of the 3 people will every trade to me lol ::praying::

Here's my current bag. This is number two for the month so far :| I am not really in love with the tote, but do love the Betsey cosmetic set. Hoping they release some small bags tomorrow or maybe some sunglasses to trade for. Hmm! I am addicted I think ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm still trying to trade the Kenneth Cole earrings before my bag closes in 2 days.

I'm really hoping for one of these 4 items:

Briannefaye Silver Necklace w/Roses Umbra Peacock Jewelry Tree A.V. Max Braided Bracelet in Blue/Silver or Pink/Silver   I doubt I'll get any of them seeing as only a couple people have each of these in open bags. This is also my first LBB so I haven't honed my trading skills quite like you ladies have. 
wink.gif

I traded it off for the Betsey beetle earrings :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and then I traded a bit down but also got the Betsey bee and flower necklace! Yay! I'm only 2 days into this bag and I'm thrilled!

Blah I can't get rid of this bracelet I mean seriously I think it's just stuck with me. The only trade I get is nail polishes which I don't need any more of:) how is everyone else doing anyone stuck with something?

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blah I can't get rid of this bracelet I mean seriously I think it's just stuck with me. The only trade I get is nail polishes which I don't need any more of:) how is everyone else doing anyone stuck with something?
Which bracelet is it? I've had the Lydell disc necklace for awhile that I've been trying to trade away. But Ive had it come through before so I'm sure it will find it's way out again lol

I also have a couple of pairs of sunglasses I am trying to trade away,

ZAD FLAMESTICH BANGLE. I'm just not a bracket kind of gal but it looks beautiful if I keep it! What sunglasses . I had the aviators but gave them up for a pretty necklace:) and I love my blue purse from she and josh!

I opened a bag this morning and my heart is not into trading at the moment. I have three things I'd love to get rid of: 1. Steve madden coloblock floral fedora 2. Robert rose Stone stretch ring green 3. Bcbg snake print mini cross body green I'm open to suggestions. I'd love to trade the bcbg cross body for another bag of equal or close to value.

Hi everyone,

I really need to trade my Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora! I love it but my friend recently got her July bag, and surprised me with the fedora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So now I have one in my bag, and I definitely don't need two! Offer away, I'm not picky I just would like something close in value to it!

My name is Abi Rajasegaran on LBB

Also, if anyone wants the Nila Anthony Woven Tote ($88), I'd be happy to trade it for:

- the She & Josh Studded Tote in Green/Tan ($70) plus another jewerly item/accesorry that's value is around $20

- Street Level Front Large Pocket Tote in Red ($72) plus see above

- Miztique Pocket Woven Satchel (Orange) plus something around ($30-40) just because this isn't my first choice bag.

Hi everyone, I really need to trade my Steve Madden Colorblock Fedora! I love it but my friend recently got her July bag, and surprised me with the fedora :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So now I have one in my bag, and I definitely don't need two! Offer away, I'm not picky I just would like something close in value to it! My name is Abi Rajasegaran on LBB Also, if anyone wants the Nila Anthony Woven Tote ($88), I'd be happy to trade it for: - the She & Josh Studded Tote in Green/Tan ($70) plus another jewerly item/accesorry that's value is around $20 - Street Level Front Large Pocket Tote in Red ($72) plus see above - Miztique Pocket Woven Satchel (Orange) plus something around ($30-40) just because this isn't my first choice bag.
Hey Abi, Thank you so much for trading the Betsey Johnson Beetle earrings! You Just made my day, girl!

What I have in my bag now:) Making progress here Carol d - two row necklace:) love it Present time phone case- would like to trade cause I have millions of phone cases She and josh blue studded tote! Anyone interested in the black iPhone case? (26$ value)

Hey girls! My bag ends in one day and I had the eiffel tower necklace but I want it back! So anyone who can get it I have the Betsey Johnson rose drop earrings to trade for. I will also accept the Betsey Johnson blue flower necklace or the heart wristlet. Thanks!

I love all your stuff ive been eyeing those rose drop earring but can't get them but have no Paris either:) hope you get it back

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love all your stuff ive been eyeing those rose drop earring but can't get them but have no Paris either:) hope you get it back
Thanks, I doubt it though cause theres only one available! 
icon_eek.gif
 Well now I have the heart lock and key Betsey Johnson key earrings if anyone is interested.

Denise Go, add me.

Thanks, I doubt it though cause theres only one available! :icon_eek:  Well now I have the heart lock and key Betsey Johnson key earrings if anyone is interested. Denise Go, add me.
Hey Denise, I'm adding you now!

Wanted to share, but Fab.com is selling the Steve Madden hats, if anyone likes them: http://fab.com/sale/8199 (url shortened due to email link in original)

Additionally, I have the R&M crossbody and the  Betsey Johnson Birds and Polka dots makeup case... Im willing to trade makeup case for sunglasses I think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Ladies! Has anyone seen the R&Em black studded gig bag in real life? Debating whether or not to trade some items for it. Is it worth my Betsey bow ring?

Back