OuiPlease [spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received a shipping notice so it looks like they processed my order although I never completed it (no record of it under My Account either).  Probably hit my CC on file from my old annual subscriptions.  I'll wait to see what I receive before writing them; if it's a good box I'll keep it. 

MET, on 23 Jun 2016 - 9:19 PM, said:I just received a shipping notice so it looks like they processed my order although I never completed it (no record of it under My Account either).  Probably hit my CC on file from my old annual subscriptions.  I'll wait to see what I receive before writing them; if it's a good box I'll keep it. 
 D'oh - this was my last box from my subscription. I thought it had ended at the last box but there was one still left.  Service and shipping are definitely better when your not expecting anything. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's official.... I still really like Oui Please boxes  :p

OP2.png

So I just got an email with an active tracking number for an ouiplease package that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. This is quite interesting since I canceled by annual sub back in January (just checked my credit cards and ouiplease accounts and did not spot any surprise charges from ouiplease)! Has this happened to anyone else? Early X-mas present? An omen that the Cubs will win the World Series tonight?

ETA: I guess I'll assume something screwy happened with their email notification system maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
Stella A, on 02 Nov 2016 - 2:56 PM, said:
So I just got an email with an active tracking number for an ouiplease package that is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. This is quite interesting since I canceled by annual sub back in January (just checked my credit cards and ouiplease accounts and did not spot any surprise charges from ouiplease)! Has this happened to anyone else? Early X-mas present? An omen that the Cubs will win the World Series tonight?

ETA: I guess I'll assume something screwy happened with their email notification system maybe?
This happened to me 2 boxes ago and it was actually the last remaining box from my annual subscription.

I signed up again a few weeks ago and just received my box today - nice stuff will post pictures later or tomorrow.

Back