Play! Sephora Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love that perfume (though it doesn't last very long). I got the small rollerball with my 100 points and am happy to have another. Haven't tried any of the other products and they all look great. Happy with the first box. 

Figured out the tracking, I got the tracking number from my account in Sephora and copy/pasted into UPS. The box is coming from NJ and it's going through something called UPS Mail Innovations. The shipping dates are right, but the estimated delivery date is 1/7/2000 - so I guess it's still updating.

Oh, and the only item I will be giving away is the Glamglow. I can't stand that stuff, it broke me out bad. I'm excited to try the rest of the items though!

Figured out the tracking, I got the tracking number from my account in Sephora and copy/pasted into UPS. The box is coming from NJ and it's going through something called UPS Mail Innovations. The shipping dates are right, but the estimated delivery date is 1/7/2000 - so I guess it's still updating.
Mine says the exact same thing. I guess we just have to wait. Most likely a label was created but they haven't actually shipped yet. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

It's funny, the picture of the sample box posted in this thread is basically exactly what we are getting in our boxes, sans the Ole Hendricksen (sp?) moisturizer. 

It's funny, the picture of the sample box posted in this thread is basically exactly what we are getting in our boxes, sans the Ole Hendricksen (sp?) moisturizer. 
I thought it was an item short and the perfume was supposed to be the bonus. According to the FAQ on their site it says: "The six product samples in your PLAY! by SEPHORA box are from the same prestige brands we carry in store and online, and they are sized to use multiple times."

http://www.sephora.com/play

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was an item short and the perfume was supposed to be the bonus. According to the FAQ on their site it says: "The six product samples in your PLAY! by SEPHORA box are from the same prestige brands we carry in store and online, and they are sized to use multiple times."

http://www.sephora.com/play
It was supposed to be six...I 2 has the same 5 item in my list

I am showing the same 5 items.  But in the FAQ for Play! on the Sephora site it says each month we deliver 6 coveted products. This could be open for interpretation but  If you look on their video showing the first box which says 01 on the booklet.  They have the 5 items we are showing as well as a sample of Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation creme.   So maybe they just haven't loaded that yet.  We shall see.  I am excited to try all the items.  I have received the Bumble and Bumble invisible oil sample before and I like it so that is a win for me as well.  If you watch about Play! video closely they show some possible future boxes.  One says 04 and another shows 03.  It all flashes so fast it is hard to take it all in.  Maybe someone better than me can sleuth those. 

My box isn't updated in my account but it does show 6 squares for the products to be loaded.  I also don't have any kind of tracking.  I am in one of the target areas but it looks like I won't be receiving my box with everyone else.  (Have been charged on the 9th, though.)

no shipping yet!  For those who received their tracking, do you mind sharing what region of the country you live in?  I am in the Boston area

I'm in Texas and got my tracking yesterday. Still can't actually track it though, since it says the estimated delivery is January 7, 2000. lol!

Mine shipped yesterday, too!  Like others, my delivery date is 01/07/2000 - LOL!

The products included are the same products that we've seen listed in the spoilers for the last few weeks, so I'm pretty excited.  The Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation shows up on my account - I am so totally in love with this brand right now!

I actually own all of these products - just bought the MJ Highliner LE set (yay!) and love them all, except maybe the Sephora lip stain because I've found it to be a little drying.  This is such an awesome sub overall!

So exciting the boxes have started to ship! Can't wait to hear when you all get your boxes!!!

I am in Columbus Ohio and mine shipped yesterday...couple of confusions initially but everything looks fixed now.  

1. Initially 5 products were listed on my list like others but today that got fixed.

2. When I checked the tracking details yesterday and till today afternoon, the estimated delivery date showed up some date of October 2000. :scared:

But now everything looks fine and Estimated Delivery shows Thursday, 09/24/2015

So all my hopes are up again for the box.

no shipping yet!  For those who received their tracking, do you mind sharing what region of the country you live in?  I am in the Boston area
Boston area also and nothing on my account.  I don't even see the producst listed.  Do you?

My box just arrived!!! I wasn't expecting it till Thursday! So happy right now! 

I got my box in Texas as well.  Really fast!  Anyway, I just love it!  I haven't gotten to try everything yet so I will let you know my thoughts and I will try to post a picture later.  I'm sold so far.

Back