PopSugar Holiday for Her/Him 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I'm right and it happened to me, I'll let them know.  I'm still not sure because I have 3 boxes coming tomorrow, so it could be December, Holiday, and Today Show.  The only reason I thought it might be 2 holidays was because of the same weight and because they shipped long before I was charged for December.  If I do get 2 holiday boxes, that means my December label hasn't even been printed yet. 

Curious about how PSMH responds to others, if they provide a label to send it back or what. 
 They still haven't replied to me.  I think I messaged them Saturday night?

I just received a second holiday box too. I only ordered one. Seems like they are all out of it this month. Still no sign of my December box either. I don't want the second box. No need for duplicates of those items.

Man I should go ahead an order this, maybe I'll get two, too!
ha that is what I was thinking. I was waiting to see if they would offer a deal on left over boxes but two would be awesome. I wonder if they are going to ask them to send it back? It's really on them though since it was their error.

My candles were broken in half. :/  That's the only thing I really liked about this box.  Phooey.
My candles were broken, too. I wrote to them and got back some generic emails about how they were backed up but would get back to me, and responded today with an apology and saying that they will be sending me a replacement set. If you haven't emailed them (and attach a photo if you can), you might try that. 

Got 1 of my boxes today, 1 of the candles is broken. I'm expecting the second mystery box tomorrow and now I have another one coming from wappinger falls. Why do I have the feeling i will end up with 2 holiday, 2 today show, and 0 December? And of course the December is the one I want most.

I give this box a solid B. I LOVE the bracelet, it is very much my style and I can see myself wearing it a lot this season. I love that it is made in the USA! The cashmere headband is also very nice and will make a lovely Christmas gift. The candles are pretty, and I need candles for my wedding ceremony in April, so they are surprisingly practical. However, both of mine came broken! I am worried even if they resend them they are just too fragile to mail--did anyone receive candles that were NOT broken? The lipsticks are OK, they are pretty shades but they feel a bit sticky on. The lotion is awful. I tried it and it made my hands itchy; definitely not for people with sensitive skin, and I can't regift it because the packaging is so ugly. This was my first LE box, and while I like it, for $100 I really expected a solid A, so I wil not purchase one again.

Got 1 of my boxes today, 1 of the candles is broken. I'm expecting the second mystery box tomorrow and now I have another one coming from wappinger falls. Why do I have the feeling i will end up with 2 holiday, 2 today show, and 0 December? And of course the December is the one I want most.
My December one just shipped from WF.

I give this box a solid B. I LOVE the bracelet, it is very much my style and I can see myself wearing it a lot this season. I love that it is made in the USA! The cashmere headband is also very nice and will make a lovely Christmas gift. The candles are pretty, and I need candles for my wedding ceremony in April, so they are surprisingly practical. However, both of mine came broken! I am worried even if they resend them they are just too fragile to mail--did anyone receive candles that were NOT broken? The lipsticks are OK, they are pretty shades but they feel a bit sticky on. The lotion is awful. I tried it and it made my hands itchy; definitely not for people with sensitive skin, and I can't regift it because the packaging is so ugly. This was my first LE box, and while I like it, for $100 I really expected a solid A, so I wil not purchase one again.

I received my box last night and my candles were not broken, I was very pleasantly surprised after hearing so many having this issue. They are not my style however so giving them and the candle holders to my mother, as well as the wine stopper from the December box since it matches. I like the bracelet as well and it fits perfectly, and I like the headband. I haven't tried the lotion yet, and I already know I don't like the lippies....so this box was Ok, but I think I too am done with the LE boxes for awhile.  My luck the next one be awesome LOL. 

I really want the bracelet if someone is willing to trade something for it, esp if they have two :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If anyone wants to share their second for her box with me, I won't complain!
Aww, man!  I just told my SIL last night that if PSMH says I can keep it, it's all hers.  She is self employed so she never has extra $$ to spend on herself, AND she is always refusing to take money when she babysits my demon children, so I feel like it's the least I can do.  Plus she has the smallest wrists I know of so the bracelet should actually fit.  That thing is TINY.  I scrape my wrists bones to get it off and on, whereas the miansai cuff is a bit loose on me. 

Aww, man!  I just told my SIL last night that if PSMH says I can keep it, it's all hers.  She is self employed so she never has extra $$ to spend on herself, AND she is always refusing to take money when she babysits my demon children, so I feel like it's the least I can do.  Plus she has the smallest wrists I know of so the bracelet should actually fit.  That thing is TINY.  I scrape my wrists bones to get it off and on, whereas the miansai cuff is a bit loose on me. 
I think that's a perfect use of your "extra" box.

I really just want the headband most, well that is if it ever gets cold enough here for me to wear it. I think it's going to be 66-70 degrees here for xmas, which is very, very unseasonable.  

I've subscribed monthly since January and have bought all the seasonal LE boxes also (Summer, Fall, Holiday) and this is the first box I've had anything broken. I guess I'm okay with that since I suppose it could have happened much more often. Here are my thoughts on the box that I got last night:

HEADBAND: LOVE IT. so soft, a classy color and I'm looking forward to wearing it for the cold Vermont winters.

CANDLES: Personally, I think these look juvenile and cheap. Even my boyfriend estimated their value at $6. Like others, mine were both broken in half. Since I don't really like them anyway, I decided not to bother customer service and just cut them with scissors at the break and used them like that.

CANDLE HOLDERS: I really like these, unfortunately, one of mine arrived with lots and lots of scratches on the top, which must have happened before shipping as they were packaged very carefully and something sharp definitely was the culprit. Debated dealing with customer service, but just don't need the headache right now - and I'm sure they don't either. Ugh. I have them sitting on my table with the half-candle sticks to see if I can deal with the scratches.

LIPGLOSS: I like the colors, but they are quite sticky. I think the trick is to just use one thin coat.

PERFUME: I like it, but agree with others than sending a roller ball perfume OR PREFERABLY A SNACK, would have been much more appreciated.

LOTION: Packaging is weird and haven't tried it yet, but all in all, I'm okay with it.

BRACELET: LOVE IT. It does look scary small when you take it out of the bag, but I just stretched mine a teeny bit and it fit over my wrist perfectly. I didn't think I would like the style, but found it to be really really pretty on and perfect for holiday parties.

In total, I'm still glad I bought this box and actually ended up using everything myself with no gifting!

PopSugar just posted on FB that they have less than 100 for Her boxes left. 

Probably because they sent everyone who ordered one, two of them. Ha!

I guess no day after xmas deal for me, so I'm going to purchase or swap for the items I want. 

Still holding out for a deal on the NM box.  

I had broken candles & a punctured lotion pouch in my box. I had a very speedy customer service experience. I sent them an email around noon & received a response within about 12 hours. I was pleasantly surprised since I have seen others complain about it taking such a long time to hear back.

Latest posts

Back