Popsugar Must Have August 2016 Box Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my box today and my bag is in the color Poppy, which is a solid bright red-orange and super fun. Haven't seen this one yet on the thread/Instagram. I think it's a different shade from Flame which is on the Baggu website.

Posting a spoiler pic. Gotta say, this box was a winner after a few recent let downs.

image.jpeg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today and my bag is in the color Poppy, which is a solid bright orange-red and super fun. Haven't seen this one yet. I'll post a spoiler pic. Gotta say, this box was a winner after a few recent let downs.

image.jpeg
Ooooh what a fun pop of color.  Thanks for sharing, happy to hear the box is a win for you. Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

SaveSave

boo I got a boring brown color bag- was hoping for a fun print. Variations in Aug boxes were not kind to me. I like the rest of the box- and once I get over the lack of fun print, this bag will be practical for various uses.

My box is supposed to arrive either tomorrow or Thursday ( I am betting it will be Thursday).  Can't wait to see what color bag I get!  At least it will be a surprise since I have no control when looking @ or for spoilers!

Mine still says processing but it was delivered today. I got the bag in sailor stripe which I'm thrilled with- I love this classic timeless print. i kinda miss having variations... It was so fun opening my box to see what I got :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hoping mine just shows up then! It still says processing. I received a tracking number for the mini, but not the regular box. I ordered the mini this month, but was already a subscriber for the regular box. Makes no sense!

Okay, so I canceled, but I thought I'd gotten a 3 month sub apparently I got 6 when I prepaid way back when.

This box isn't "technically" as bad as the others, because it has at least one item.

SPOILERS BELOW:

The pen charger.  Though it's rather overpriced as it's more expensive than my four-times-longer-lasting Amazon basics battery with dual ports.  That said, my bag looks like hairy hoohas in beige and black (hey, I may be projecting a bit - perhaps it was last month's nipple pins...), the popcorn bag is stale (plus after opening it, it's actually only about 20% full when I looked inside) and I really don't need a Parisian post-it note holder.  Screen cleaner is a bit of a bust, those things never work - or at least last very long,

So, all in all, not icky like the last two, but not box value IMO.

I got the rusty brown bag. . probably the very last one I'd want.  Throwing it in the gift pile. 

Polished off the popcorn in a day . . .sugary and good!  I see they sell it at Wal-Mart, so it's a good thing I don't shop there very often.  

Happy with the charger (can never have too many portable chargers when traveling), beautiful sticky notes (the packet will fit in my planner), and Cargo blush.    On my second day of wearing the blush and it's really pretty. . .it leaves the prettiest flush with a hint of shimmer and is build able.  It also wears well.  

Okay, so I canceled, but I thought I'd gotten a 3 month sub apparently I got 6 when I prepaid way back when.

This box isn't "technically" as bad as the others, because it has at least one item.

SPOILERS BELOW:

The pen charger. Though it's rather overpriced as it's more expensive than my four-times-longer-lasting Amazon basics battery with dual ports. That said, my bag looks like hairy hoohas in beige and black (hey, I may be projecting a bit - perhaps it was last month's nipple pins...), the popcorn bag is stale (plus after opening it, it's actually only about 20% full when I looked inside) and I really don't need a Parisian post-it note holder. Screen cleaner is a bit of a bust, those things never work - or at least last very long,

You must have gotten the cloud bag! Wasn't a fan at all! Hoping for the black daisy. That print is pretty!

I got my box!

IMG_1803.JPG

I love my bag! I had a feeling I was going to get a black bag. I really like the print, but any of them would have been fine for me. I think this is the same print Liz posted on MSA.

Most of the box is a win for me, the blush is huge, the popcorn is huge too, popcorn isn't my favorite snack since it tends to be pretty cheap and it always sticks to my teeth, but this looks yummy. I told myself I needed to eat my salad for lunch, before I dive into this bag though. The post-it notes are super fancy but I'll use them at work since that's where I make my grocery store lists. ha! I have a halo charger from the QVC box, but my initial charger died within a year so I had them replace it (it was under warranty), it doesn't hurt to have a back up charger since my boyfriend frequently runs his battery down too when we run around on the weekends. 

The only thing I think is meh is the screen wipes but I'll throw them in my swap pile. 

My box finally arrived today. I just got a boring all-black bag. In a way it's good because I can use it for any occasion, but I can't help but wish I'd gotten one of the more colorful, whimsical patterns. 

All in all, I really like this box though! 

zillionthwriter, on 27 Aug 2016 - 12:42 PM, said:
My box finally arrived today. I just got a boring all-black bag. In a way it's good because I can use it for any occasion, but I can't help but wish I'd gotten one of the more colorful, whimsical patterns. 

All in all, I really like this box though! 
Same here - plain black but that works for me.

Just got my box, have not had too much time to look at it as I got it at work but the baggu I received was night mountain and my co-worker got the same one. I don't mind it, I think. I was happy not to get brown or leopard. 

Back