PopSugar Must Have December 2014 *May Contain Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, after swearing them off forever I caved and bought this box for half off even though I still don't have my November box. 

I feel like the scarves popsugar sends are all so fantastic that they could send me one in every box and I wouldn't care.  My top 5 favorite scarves are the 2 brokedowns, the raisin one we just got, the gorjana one, and...hmm, I don't think the Marchesa makes the cut but you get the idea.  For the most part my PSMH scarves are very well loved.  

I feel like the scarves popsugar sends are all so fantastic that they could send me one in every box and I wouldn't care. My top 5 favorite scarves are the 2 brokedowns, the raisin one we just got, the gorjana one, and...hmm, I don't think the Marchesa makes the cut but you get the idea. For the most part my PSMH scarves are very well loved.
totally agree and LOVE the michael stars one as well! black + cream one!

most of them can be used as sarongs for us warm weather girls as well!

marchesa no comment, it makes me mad about fall LE - I had intentions of complaining but right after the website nonsense started, they probably planned it that way! ha!

totally agree and LOVE the michael stars one as well! black + cream one!

most of them can be used as sarongs for us warm weather girls as well!

marchesa no comment, it makes me mad about fall LE - I had intentions of complaining but right after the website nonsense started, they probably planned it that way! ha!
I still am obsessed with my michael stars scarf!!! I get compliments on it all the time and it's so big and comfy!

I feel like the scarves popsugar sends are all so fantastic that they could send me one in every box and I wouldn't care. My top 5 favorite scarves are the 2 brokedowns, the raisin one we just got, the gorjana one, and...hmm, I don't think the Marchesa makes the cut but you get the idea. For the most part my PSMH scarves are very well loved.
I feel exactly the same way. Send me a nice scarf or jewelry every month & I'd be happy! Add cupcake mix to that & my life is complete!

i was charged correctly, the reason I am worried is because I got a an email confirmation right away with the first one, and it popped up on my page with it being shipped in December. I didn't receive a confirmation in my email for the second, nor did it post with my other orders as shipping in December.
My account is doing the exact same thing. I gifted myself a box for $24.95 & couple of days ago, then gifted two more today with the 50% code. Only one of those are showing under subscriptions although they show under orders & I was charged. So....I ordered a fourth box on my daughter's account. So I either have 3 or 4 boxes coming? I am trying to save money by skipping boxes that I don't love, but buying 4 sort of defeats that completely. What a great deal though & the extras will make such nice gifts! I really love this box.

I used the $15 off promo last week and they already charged me.... so I had to order another one at the 50% off price as a gift!  (this is pretty disjointed logic according to my husband - he said I could have saved $45 by not buying either box!)

I actually love every single thing in this box and I cannot wait to receive it!!!!!  I will probably split the 2nd box into gifts for my daughter, niece and sister if it arrives before Christmas.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone have issues with referrals showing up? Two of my friends purchased boxes after I told them about the amazing deal but only one appeared (both claim they used my referral link). I have been waiting a long time to buy the must have boxes again and this was too good of one to pass up for 50% off!

Eeeee I m excited.  I know there have been a few scarves recently but I ll take a scarf and a candle every box and be happy lol.  Awesome box will make great gifts... if I am willing to share lol  Now since this person already got a box that means ours will magically appear on our doorsteps tomorrow right?  I was shocked to see spoilers so soon!  

I'm so excited. This box looks great. i hope the days of popsugar coming the 2nd week of the month are back and all charging issues are fixed. I will wear the scarf. I will wear the necklace. I hope the cupcakes are better than those cookies. the bowl is beautiful. The lippie is going to depend on color but it will be fun to try!

Apparently I missed the spoiler thread when it was posted.. This box looks fantastic!  I love every single item, and hope for no variations on colors.  Put me in the scarf=love camp, but I'm a scarf whore, have a whole basket of them in the closet.  I find they are useful in the summer sun too, helps keep from sunburns, those tissue weight ones are a life saver!  

Anyone have issues with referrals showing up? Two of my friends purchased boxes after I told them about the amazing deal but only one appeared (both claim they used my referral link). I have been waiting a long time to buy the must have boxes again and this was too good of one to pass up for 50% off!
I could be totally wrong here...but I think I remember someone saying that when people check off "is this a gift" when they purchase a box, referral credits are not given out since it's not technically a subscription. The only time we get referral credit is when someone signs up for a new subscription.

Can someone confirm/deny that? I feel like I remember PopSugar telling someone that not too long ago...

Ok, question? Loving the box, would like to gift it, however will it arrive to them by Christmas?? That's what has me waiting g.

I referred myself with the 6 month code the other day and checked the gift box. I got the referral. Not sure if it worked because it was for 6 months and not a single box, I haven't tried it with a single box yet.

Can we take a moment to appreciate the blogger for posting spoilers? I get so irritated when people get the promo box and just use it to post useless teasers. Like, "Thanks, jerk, I know what the outside of a box looks like."

Anyway, thanks http://www.thefabzilla.com/ for sharing and @@kgus22 for posting it here. I'm in for December.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back