Popsugar Must Have July 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@@MET & @@Sherr were you having problems with MUT? Hope it's ok now if there were problems. Sorry wasn't sure if you were talking about MUT or popsugar. We did have to do a software change couple of years ago. It was not by choice by us though. We were forced to because the previous was no longer going to be available so we picked the second best option. If you see any problems please feel free to report them and I'll have development look into it. We strive to make the site best possible for all of you to use and enjoy. Thanks for dealing with the occasional hic ups. Unfortunately softwares are sometimes tricky and have their challenges.

Last edited by a moderator:
My tracking just showed up and says my box should be here next Friday. However it is only 4 1/2 hours from me so I'm hoping for an early delivery! Looking forward to spoilers!

@@MET & @@Sherr were you having problems with MUT? Hope it's ok now if there were problems. Sorry wasn't sure if you were talking about MUT or popsugar. We did have to do a software change couple of years ago. It was not by choice by us though. We were forced to because the previous was no longer going to be available so we picked the second best option. If you see any problems please feel free to report them and I'll have development look into it. We strive to make the site best possible for all of you to use and enjoy. Thanks for dealing with the occasional hic ups. Unfortunately softwares are sometimes tricky and have their challenges.
It wasn't a big deal, so don't worry about it.  Some pages were just not loading properly, that's all. Seems to be working OK now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I understand having to make tech choices (I do miss the old format though, it seemed to be less complicated/easier to navigate). 

Reija, on 08 Jul 2016 - 7:01 PM, said:mad:@MET & @@Sherr were you having problems with MUT? Hope it's ok now if there were problems. Sorry wasn't sure if you were talking about MUT or popsugar. We did have to do a software change couple of years ago. It was not by choice by us though. We were forced to because the previous was no longer going to be available so we picked the second best option. If you see any problems please feel free to report them and I'll have development look into it. We strive to make the site best possible for all of you to use and enjoy. Thanks for dealing with the occasional hic ups. Unfortunately softwares are sometimes tricky and have their challenges.

My box has a delivery of Friday but is already in my State so hopefully I will have it Monday or Tuesday. I wonder if someone will be getting the box today???

July box spoilers!

Sachujuan hair in the sun

House of Pom cocktail napkins

Michael stars porcelain skinny scarf in white

Pintrill pineapple pin

Sunny life inflatable swan drink holder

European wax center brow highlighter

Joe chips potatoe chips

Trove gift card

IMG_20160709_121436689.jpg

IMG_20160709_121801326.jpg

Thanks for the spoilers!  Not too excited about this box, but I'll wait to I have it in my hands to make up my mind.  I am looking forward to trying the Sachujuan, since I'm out at the pool several days a week.  I was really hoping for sunglasses though, since I've broken 3 pairs this summer.  Maybe I'll get a pair in the mystery box!

Hmmm interesting choices. Sadly think I m most excited for the potato chips lol.

A little weird they d send a white scarf right after that white sarong/scarfy thing. Can't really tell but is it a similar pattern; kind of looks like it could be? The pool float is cute but do most people have pools? I personally don't wear pins but pineapples are awesome. Curious to try the hair stuff and cute napkins are always useful. Am I the only one who has no clue what a wax center brow highlighter is? Not my fave box but hopefully I ll find some stuff I enjoy in there and I hope other s really enjoy is

Emrogers13, on 09 Jul 2016 - 1:46 PM, said:Does it bother anybody else how similar the scarf is to the sarong we just got?
They really are too similar IMO.   The drink float appears to be sold out everywhere online so people may be able to sell out easily if it doesn't appeal.

I've been ordering this box since 2012, and I cancelled my subscription today. :-( I meant to do it immediately after the June box, but I forgot. When you are more excited ab the $5 food items, it's time. I will live through all of you and eBay if I can't handle the fomo! Hehe

Back