Popsugar Must Have June 2016 box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still stays processing ...
same. it's a shame they never look at overall revenue from a customer when deciding order of shipping. I've been with them pretty solidly (skipped maybe 2 boxes) since 2012 and bought ALL of the LEs. But there doesnt seem to be rhyme or reason in shipments (some people's boxes due to arrive this week/Monday are brand new subscribers, some long terms, some who knows). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
same. it's a shame they never look at overall revenue from a customer when deciding order of shipping. I've been with them pretty solidly (skipped maybe 2 boxes) since 2012 and bought ALL of the LEs. But there doesnt seem to be rhyme or reason in shipments (some people's boxes due to arrive this week/Monday are brand new subscribers, some long terms, some who knows). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
YES, total revenue!  I'm the same way, with them since the early days, only skipped 2 monthly and maybe 2 LEs.  This one sided love story is so sad ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Whoop hello!

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 2.11.51 PM.png

!!!!!!!!!!!! they are really redeeming themselves from May I think. June should be a great box- as well as the LE!

I am like 2 inches from my screen trying to see what there is to see hahaha...the last two items are a bottle opener and some kind of game?

And thank you for posting before heading out @, you are the best!!

Thanks!  What's 1-3?

EDIT: well we know 1 is a coverup, another is a bottle opener and another is a game.  But wondering if can post the card for 1-3 :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're the best! 

Thanks for the spoilers MallyB!!

I'm a little underwhelmed. I *knew* there'd be nail polish. I'm just not a glitter polish girl. I love the way it looks, I just hate that it's SO DANG hard to get off your nails when you want to polish change.  I'm also not a sarong wearing type of gal. Not much of a beer drinker, but my boyfriend will use the heck out of the bottle opener.

Everything else is a win though, I still think it's a fun box. 

Not a bad box, but I'm only excited about the sarong. I wish it didn't include the nail lacquer. I've never heard of deodorant wipes, but those will definitely be useful for summer!

A huge thank you @!! You are the best! I also wish the polish wasn't a glitter one but overall it's a good box. I'm not a sarong person either but will try it and see what it looks like. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

At first I was pretty underwhelmed by everything except the sarong, but I know I'll use everything so it's a win for me.  The bottle opener looks nice, and I can always use deodorant wipes at work to freshen up if I walk at lunch.

For the people who think the sarong looks tiny (myself included), there are a zillion other ways it can be used.  I like to keep them in my bag all summer long to throw over my shoulders or to cover my legs whenever the air conditioning is too chilly. 

Latest posts

Back