Post Your Beauty Blog Link

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm following everyone on blogspot. I am in the process of turning my jewelry blog into a beauty blog (still have some work to do). I plan on having frequent giveaways. My link is in my signature

Hello!

I am just about to go through the process of having a nosey at everybody's blogs.

My blog is a beauty / fashion / vintage / lifestyle blog. I also blog about local fashion events and other things I find interesting, I hope you do too!

My url is www.lucyslilworld.blogspot.com

Enjoy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

haha I feel you! I created my blog a few weeks ago and the viewers keep stacking up but no one comments or follows me. I hate that, because I enjoy feedback and also I like talking to people 
frown.gif

I'll check your your blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

mine is http://lotus-luxe.blogspot.com/

Hello everyone,

I love to read reviews and blogs on beauty, fashion and all that jazz... the best tips come from everyday ladies (and some gents) just cruising and reading.

You can see my reviews and tutorials on YouTube at :

www.youtube.com/nikkay2desire

or read/view at:

www.nikkimakeup2desire.blogspot.com

I am looking forward to reading your blogs and hope to see you at mine. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Thanks...

Nikki

Check out my blog, AdoraBeauty.net! I love doing product reviews and other features! I usually update at least every other day and I review Stylemint and Birchbox subscriptions monthly =)

I am just started out blogging. This is the link I have posted a couple things. I would love it if you all could check it out and tell me what you think. I have been reading some of your blogs today and am really inspired by the talent. When I get a chance I will go back and subscribe to them. :)

You can find my blog here, and my youtube here.  I talk about vegan & cruelty free stuff and do tutorials.  Drug store, high end, indie, everything.  =]

Latest posts

Back