Prisma Color - Sephora Vs. Estee Lauder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^ No. They didn't state they could be used wet, and I don't like using shadows wet that aren't meant to be.

I've got to say, I have four of the Estee Lauder ones, and I love them.  I have the Cyber Lilac, Cyber Teal, Cyber Olive and Cyber Silver.  The lilac is my favorite--I could wear it every day, but I love purples. And I wasn't too jazzed about the green at first but it really is cool too--not really green, but more like sort of a black with greenish and gold hues to it--I don't know, it's hard to describe!  I haven't used them wet yet but you sure can for a really intense look.

That being said, I'm excited to check out the Sephora ones as well--if they can provide the same payoff, AND there are way more colors to choose from, I'll probably pick up a couple.  IF we ever get them in here at my little SiJCP. 

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

^^^ No. They didn't state they could be used wet, and I don't like using shadows wet that aren't meant to be.
It was mentioned on their Facebook wall photos that these were applied wet.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It was mentioned on their Facebook wall photos that these were applied wet.
I didn't see that, thank you. Looking on their web site again I scrolled down looking for information about using it wet, and sure enough under suggested usage it is there. I may very well try them then. Some of the colors are quite pretty and worth getting. The yellow alone makes me drool. The blue is iridescent.

Been eyeing these since they came out. I really want the moonbeam and shimmering sand. I'm going through this pink and gold thing lately!

OMG That girl has some killer cheekbones! Oh and the colors of the products are nice too. lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG That girl has some killer cheekbones! Oh and the colors of the products are nice too. lol
I know! And her eye color is to die for.

These caught my eye at Sephora and I am eyeing the Bronze Brilliance, Shimmery Sand, Gold Reflection, and Burgandy!

Not trying to thread dig here, but I did swatches of all of these on my blog and thought I might post the picture here for you guys as well. ^^ My thoughts and stuff are on my blog, these are just the swatches.

Thanks for the swatches/pictures!!

Originally Posted by taliacrayon24 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not trying to thread dig here, but I did swatches of all of these on my blog and thought I might post the picture here for you guys as well. ^^ My thoughts and stuff are on my blog, these are just the swatches.

Saw these tonight at my local Sephora and they're very buttery and creamy to the touch. Unfortunately I didn't pay more attention to these despite the fact I thought they were gorgeous. I was too caught up in all the BB creams they had in stock then got pulled in by all the new Tarte lip glosses. lol

That last Sephora look just SCREAMS Dr. Frank N Furter.

(of course, I love it)

Back