Quarterly Co Nina Garcia *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I was charged last week for this--- but it still hasn't shipped. How long does this usually take to ship after the charge? I had assumed it would be right after, hence the payment.

so I was charged last week for this--- but it still hasn't shipped. How long does this usually take to ship after the charge? I had assumed it would be right after, hence the payment.
Me too! I reached out about not getting tracking and they sent it right over. I will get my box Sat. But it only weighs 1 lb. is it just me or is that lightweight?

Me too! I reached out about not getting tracking and they sent it right over. I will get my box Sat. But it only weighs 1 lb. is it just me or is that lightweight? Def reach out for the tracking, they may have missed that step in the process but it should drf be on their way to us once we got charged!
do you know how it ships? UPS or Fedex or plain old USPS?

do you know how it ships? UPS or Fedex or plain old USPS?
It shipped via Fed Ex Smart Post on 4/12.

Box dimensions 13 x 10 x 2". Any guesses on whats in there w/ 1 lb. maybe a lightweight scarf/wrap? Matching jewel? Ugh hopefully nothing for hair since ahe already had a hair product box.. Idk.

I got the tracking from them... mine says .9 pounds? It better not just be the necklace and tissue paper :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahah omg imagine? Necklace with a bunch of tissue to make up for lack of items. Crossing fingers she really put together this box. I could see maybe a light scarf, necklace, maybe trendy sunglasses for Summer 16. Hmmm Saturday cannot come soon enough!

i really hope i like it in person more than the spoilers... i am not digging some of it though and annoyed i subbed. i know the choker is the value so in theory i should feel satisfied, but i guess i have been too spoiled by popsugar les and rachel zoe boxes. i unsubscribed...

@@Jdesigns Thank you for posting that spoilers are up on MSA! I was just able to cancel my sub before the box got shipped. After the last box fiasco, I don't know what in the world possessed me to resubscribe again. Thankfully, the Rachel Zoe BOS has really filled the niche that the first few Nina boxes created. I still get the feeling that Nina has very minimal involvement (if any at all) in the curation of these boxes lately....

the more i look at the spoilers, the more annoyed I get. someone said they received a BLACK lip pencil?! what?! is that on point for spring/summer fashion??? and that their headband was polyester/cotton- not silk like the one i saw online that sort of made me feel better because it retailed for so much. ugh. first and last subscription to nina for me

@ @@sakura33 Same here! Unreal.. The only on trend piece is the choker.. The headband is from who knows what season, it's def not current, and not on Jennifer's site as a current style. They totally could have found some trendier earrings. I think the only thing Nina may have selected was the choker. I will most def unsubscribe Again. And for good this time. And this is dumb but it bugs me that i paid $8 shipping for this lighweight box that coulda shipped first class. Lol! Why!??

I cancelled after that tragic travel themed box that I have YET to unpack, lol! But I am so glad I stayed unsubbed because this box is another box o' disappointment imo. I hope everyone who gets it finds something to love though. I just keep thinking that there's no way she's still involved, but then I think BUT she's putting her NAME on this mess...

I cancelled after that tragic travel themed box that I have YET to unpack, lol! But I am so glad I stayed unsubbed because this box is another box o' disappointment imo. I hope everyone who gets it finds something to love though. I just keep thinking that there's no way she's still involved, but then I think BUT she's putting her NAME on this mess...
Agree the last one was tragic, which was why I also unsubbed.  No regrets. I feel that this sub is becoming a black mark on Nina's brand.  But I hope that people who get this box and like it will be happy with it. 

Mine

IMG_6670-394x525-1.jpg

Here is the brand info:

- Jules Smith Americana choker

- Baublebar earrings

- Jennifer Behr headband (apparently some are $$$ and silk while the printed ones are satin or polyester...fingers crossed for a silk one)

- NYX lip cream pencil in absurd dark colors for spring

- face Stockholm lashes

- eyeko brow gel (yay)

- lolobag makeup bag

I love the choker; the rest is kind of meh but at least i'll USE it, unlike the travel box items.  NYX and Baublebar though?  Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:
i honestly still can't believe they sent dark lip colors (and a cheap brand nonetheless), old bauble bar stock from a previous year/season, and not everyone is getting the expensive silk headband? this is seriously looking like a clearance box to me besides the choker. i don't know why i am so surprised, but i am lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted the necklace.... and ended up w/ Silver (the one color I don't wear).  anyone get one of the other colors?  BTW, the headband is gorgeous in person. 

Latest posts

Back